PDA

View Full Version : Robert Patrick has Halitosis!

Fulit
02-21-2002, 05:41 PM
Sorry, I just wanted my own thread insulting an X-Files cast member. I've never met Robert Patrick. He looks like his breath might stink though.

Rollo Tomassi
02-22-2002, 08:18 AM
One time I was in this cheap mexican dive and I saw Robert Patrick scarfing down beef burritos at the all you can eat buffet line. He wasn't even bothering to sit back down. He was simply eating as much as he could at the counter. I went over to him (he's famous after all) and right when I walked up, he turned and let one of those silent pinpoint belches not eight inches from my face. I could tell on top of the mexican, he had been heavily imbibing that day, as well. He breath REEKED.:cry: I slapped him hard in the face. He looked at me and says 'What in the hell did you do that for?!' I said 'For being in that craptacular Spy Kids movie.' He stood there in silence for a moment and then said 'Fair enough." and went back to his burritos.

I've never met Robert Patrick.

JEDIpartner
02-22-2002, 10:17 AM
True story...

My co-worker's brother was Robert Patrick's roomie in College. She hung out with him and said he was really nice. No comment on his breath though... maybe she was trying to be nice! :D

stillakid
02-22-2002, 11:28 AM
I saw him at the Santa Barbara Zoo anout a month ago. He was with his family and blended in with everyone else. No pretense or anything. Based on that, I'm led to believe that he's one of those rare down-to-earth actors.

SWAFMAN
02-22-2002, 04:52 PM
Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from extremely bad breath.

This made him ....what?

A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

:o :eek: :rolleyes:

(sorry)

Rollo Tomassi
02-22-2002, 05:24 PM
I'm led to believe you've been sitting on that one for awhile, waiting for the precisely correct moment to post it.

Well done.:D

stillakid
02-22-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by SWAFMAN

A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

That one has been fermenting for awhile, however I think that he should get 50 bonus posts for it.