PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars PEZ Dispensers

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-13-2009, 11:34 PM
I got four new PEZ dispensers today at a grocery store - Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and a Clone Trooper. I'm pretty sure the Clone is a repack of the 2002 one, but I never got that one, so I'm not sure (it looks more movie-styled than animated). I also saw repacks of Grievous, R2-D2, C-3PO, and Yoda. Are there any others?

Jayspawn
03-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Saw these as well. Passing on them since I have all of the previous SW PEZ releases on mint cards. Wouldnt have bought them if I'd known they have NO resale value. Not even the $1+ they cost.

Kidhuman
03-14-2009, 06:28 AM
Nah only 8 of them. I picked up Ahsoka and Obi-Wan. the rest are repacks sans Anakin, just need to get him.

bobafrett
03-14-2009, 07:56 AM
I picked up all 8. I also had a co worker give me a second clone trooper from this series.

I remember a few years back when they had the glowing face Emperor, we had a couple customers buying them all up as they were a harder to find Pez dispenser. I managed to find a couple of the glowing Emperor in Wisconsin.

Blue2th
03-14-2009, 11:09 AM
I've got all the ones released from a few years back was it AOTC?
There were ones released around that time for the OTC? which I have also.

Remember the huge ones? I didn't get any of those.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-14-2009, 02:50 PM
There were two waves, I think, back before TPM came out, based on the OT. There were three released for AOTC (one of which was Jango, I think, which I still don't have) and several for ROTS (I also don't have the glow-in-the-dark Emperor). I also didn't get any of the big ones. Did they have giant PEZ candy or did they spit out entire packs or what?

Blue2th
03-14-2009, 03:21 PM
That must have been when I got the OTC ones (so much stuff I can't recall lol)
I remember picking up a Jango. Don't know about that glow-in-the-dark Emperor. I know there was a Walmart Exclusive set of Pez with that one in it I think.

Geeze, I never thought about what those big ones dispensed. Would be cool if it could fit whole candy bars.

I remember in the large size seeing Grievous, C-3PO, and Palpatine in red?
Maybe a Chrome Vader? Probably should have picked that one up, as I have the chrome and regular applause mugs, and a slew of others too.
Back when I used to collect almost everything SW related.

Kidhuman
03-14-2009, 05:44 PM
I found a bunch of mispackaged ones when ROTS came out, they are backwards in the packaging.

I recall seeing tons of the glow in the dark emperor one

figrin bran
03-29-2009, 12:59 AM
I bought Ahsoka and Anakin from TRU today. I'm somewhat sure that the Clone Trooper is a repack.