PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Design the Lego Hannibal Lechter game!

Tycho
03-17-2009, 11:46 PM
They should make a Lego Hannibal Lechter game.

My first thought is it could be like the bounty hunter missions you can play in the Lego Star Wars game. This time you play Hannibal and you have to hunt down little Lego people and eat them.

There can be bonus boards where you have to find all the ingredients in the kitchen before a freshly killed body rots.

Then you could play agents Graham and Starling and track down the Red Dragon, Buffalo Bill, and fight off wild, carnivorous pigs.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-18-2009, 01:25 AM
Since part of the fun of Lego Star Wars was just hacking and blasting anything to get as many studs as you can, perhaps a movie franchise that would be better suited to this would be Friday the 13th. You could play the part of Jason, running around and hacking people to bits with a machete or chain saw or something. The studs should all be red instead of gold, to better simulate blood and body parts flying around.

Tycho
03-18-2009, 01:31 AM
Good idea and I bet it would sell, but Hannibal's so much more sophistocated than Jason - there's no comparison!

Slicker
03-18-2009, 01:59 AM
Since part of the fun of Lego Star Wars was just hacking and blasting anything to get as many studs as you can, perhaps a movie franchise that would be better suited to this would be Friday the 13th. You could play the part of Jason, running around and hacking people to bits with a machete or chain saw or something. The studs should all be red instead of gold, to better simulate blood and body parts flying around.They should definitely make another Friday the 13th game because the original for Nintendo was SOOOOO awesome!!! :rolleyes::p

JetsAndHeels
03-21-2009, 10:48 AM
They should definitely make another Friday the 13th game because the original for Nintendo was SOOOOO awesome!!! :rolleyes::p

The F13 game is so bad its actually enjoyable.

I still play it from time to time.

bobafrett
03-21-2009, 11:30 AM
Um, I don't think that Hannibal and Lego should be allowed in the same sentence. I mean this is a kids toy, with a mass murderer who eats people. No, wrong Tycho, wrong. Next thing you'll want the Lego living organ transplant video game.

Tycho
03-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Milton Bradley (Hasbro) makes "Operation." So why not?

Hey, a cannibal game can be called "Appetite" and come with little gummy organs! :D

Engineernerd
03-21-2009, 12:37 PM
You know this is one of those threads I clicked on think, that can't actually be what it's about. Yet once again I was proved wrong.

Actually, to me Saw would be a better game. You could have to build traps, or build stuff to get out of traps. And the little Lego pig head would be cute.

pbarnard
03-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Um, I don't think that Hannibal and Lego should be allowed in the same sentence. I mean this is a kids toy, with a mass murderer who eats people. No, wrong Tycho, wrong. Next thing you'll want the Lego living organ transplant video game.

Isn't there already a game that surgeons play all the time. They say it helps them practice their skills for real.

Engineernerd
03-23-2009, 06:25 PM
A number of surgeons do needle point or some other fine needle work.

My company sponsors a lot of surgeon training where they work on a "sawbones" model. Its a plastic model of the section of the skeleton the surgeon would be working on. (I work for a company that does orthopedic work.) This would be formal training not a game though.