PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Dream I Was Fighting Darth Maul!!!

Tycho
03-23-2009, 01:10 PM
My phone rang and woke me up. I really wanted to know what would've happened.

I was in a home that was for sale and holding an open house when Darth Maul appeared and wanted to kill me.

I was a full Jedi Knight, but I was losing my temper with him.

Maul had the robotic lower body as he appears in "Visionaries" after Obi-Wan had cut him in half. His horns had grown out like that comic shows, too.

I kept taunting him and he would retort too. He didn't want to fight inside the house as he probably thought he could stand a better chance at defeating me outside in more open surroundings in which he could really move. I refused to let him take the battle there. I know I had an advantage keeping him boxed in. I was at first using Obi-Wan Kenobi's or Anakin's blue blade, but for whatever reason, I was later using Qui-Gon's green blade and I decided I wouldn't change lightsabers again, but just try to finish Maul and 'off him.'

Right before I woke up, I remembered I could also use the Force and hurl objects at Darth Maul.

All the while, the lady real estate broker was showing the house to prospective buyers and she asked me and Darth Maul if we could keep our noise level down and try not to cut up all the walls. She even threatened us while we were fighting "If I have to come in there again...."

Maul and I both turned and threw Dark Side Lightning at her, but she blocked it with a bound guide to houses for sale and shook her head at us and pointed her finger back in our direction. Then she stormed out of the room and Darth Maul and I looked at each other and shrugged, and then went back to fighting.

mtriv73
03-23-2009, 03:14 PM
If it's as strange as your dreams, I really hope your book gets published soon.

El Chuxter
03-23-2009, 04:06 PM
I had a dream where Darth Maul was hopping after me and saying he wanted to make sweet love to me in Pepe LePew's voice.

Ji'dai
03-23-2009, 04:06 PM
I had a dream early this morning where I was in the warehouse of my former employer. It was dark outside and pouring down rain. There were a few others inside with me. I made a mad dash to my car and was getting ready to start it when I saw a black kid jump out of another car, run around to my driver's side, open the door and stab me a couple of times in the stomach with a switchblade. That woke me up around 4:30 and I couldn't get back to sleep.

LTBasker
03-23-2009, 06:25 PM
Awesome dream, Tycho. Hope none the taunts or retorts were regrettably cheesy, I've had trouble with that recently. >_< A few weeks back, I had a dream with the CORNIEST taunt/retort exchange ever.

C&Ped from my facebook...
So, with the hype of the Watchmen growing on TV and online, it's bound to get stuck in your mind at some point. And, indeed it did. Yesterday night, my dream involved a few of the characters from the Watchmen including Silk Spectre II, Dr. Manhattan and Nite Owl II - the latter played by me. There was some villainous figure, but I have no idea who it was supposed to be as that person never seemed clear. The setting was a beach area with some sort of small building, and we were surrounding a dock area. The villain had captured Spectre and Manhattan, and I apparently had just arrived as the villain was about to do something. As he raised his arm, he said the most cheesy sinister taunt ever; "How do you build a proper house?" As he said that, I did some sort of quick-speed thing... I don't recall if I was running or flying, but either way it resulted in a pretty powerful body-slam and just before I hit him, I yelled "YOU NAIL IT!" Then we made contact and he was sent at least 20' across the dock.

The funniest thing is, as epically awesome as the action was I just can't help but feel the taunt and the quip were both so horribly corny. I mean, they were so corny that it caused me to wake up.

:nerv:

JetsAndHeels
03-23-2009, 08:02 PM
I had a dream that a hamburger......ah hell, nevermind.

Tycho
03-23-2009, 09:34 PM
Basker: comic book dialog is supposed to be cheesy.

JEDIpartner
03-24-2009, 09:47 AM
I had a nightmare where I had to go to a Mall.

Tycho
03-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Why would a mall be a nightmare? (Holidays maybe)

But when I was younger, I used to take books to read at the mall and chill in the food court.