PDA

View Full Version : I'm on David Letterman tonight!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Well, in the audience shots, anyway.

My sister and I saw tonight's show being taped on Monday and we were sitting in the third row pretty close to the center! There are two good crowd shots in every episode - one right before Dave comes out and one near the end, during a commercial break. I'm in my blue plaid western shirt, smiling like a fool and looking up at the monitors; she's on my left in a black turtleneck doing the same. It was really fun and great to see it; I've loved the show for quite a few years now. Look for me on the show tonight and live vicariously! :D

sith_killer_99
03-25-2009, 09:47 PM
That's great man, I will record it on my DVR.:thumbsup:

Old Fossil
03-25-2009, 10:18 PM
You are not supposed to be on David Letterman. He's married now.

sith_killer_99
03-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Wouldn't it be nice, if I could be, David Letterman?
Wouldn't in be rad, if I could be, your favorite t.v. personality?
Wouldn't it be sweet, if I could laugh you to sleep,
five nights a week?
And I try as hard as I can,
but I could never be David Letterman...:thumbsup:

El Chuxter
03-26-2009, 01:46 AM
I have a friend back east named Robin, who already told me all about your appearance. Frankly, sir, you disgust me. :mad:

DarthQuack
03-26-2009, 05:17 AM
I've been to the show twice, once back in 1997....saw Jason Alexander and Sammy Hagar then.....and my brother and I went a couple years ago....I can't remember who we saw then lol.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-26-2009, 02:19 PM
For anyone who cares, you could see me twice - once in the opening shot of the audience (my arms are raised and clapping) and again in the later sweeping shot of the audience shown between Christina Applegate and Jim Gaffigan where they say who's on the next show (even though they filmed it after Gaffigan); in the second one, I again have my arms raised and clapping, but you can see us better. And now you know.

You are not supposed to be on David Letterman. He's married now.
If you noticed, he never directly mentioned getting married on our episode. He made a reference to getting married in Montana, but I thought it was just a joke. Nobody knew he got married until Monday's episode (filmed before ours but aired after we were there), or if they did, then I was unaware.

Jedi_Kal-El
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
I missed you on Letterman John. I'm going to school and working at the moment. Sounds like you had a good time though.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-29-2009, 10:10 AM
While at Universal Studios Friday of last week, I saw Jay Leno doing one of his on-the-street interviews. He looked really serious the whole time. Couldn't hear a single word of what was asked or said.