PDA

View Full Version : Shamwow Guy Shampows A Prostitute In The Face!

bigbarada
03-28-2009, 10:37 AM
http://www.bestweekever.tv/2009/03/27/omfg-shamwow-guy-shampows-a-prostitute-in-the-face/

Here's the text from the article, in case you don't feel like clicking on the link (you just have to imagine that the attached photo is sitting where this sentence is):

Recognize this guy? Look closer. No… it’s not Benicio Del Toro… nope, not Thomas Haden Church either (good guess though.) Picture the guy above in a neon polo, talking into a headset while wiping things up with a glorified rag… YES. THIS IS A MUGSHOT OF THE SHAMWOW GUY.

Vince Shlomi — THE SHAMWOW GUY — was arrested last month in Miami. See what had happened was he had paid a prostie $1,000 rag-bucks for sex. They started making out — apparently, they had never seen Pretty Woman — and that’s when the hooker in question bit his tongue and wouldn’t let go. Vince had no other choice but to punch a prostitute in the face. Repeatedly. Both were arrested.

What kind of a world are we living in where an infomercial legend wearing pajamas and a Kohl’s bomber jacket has to pay for sex? You know who probably never pays for sex? Billy Mays, that’s who. That guy is all class.

On a separate note, we wonder if Mr. Shlomi used a Shamwow to wipe away any blood/fingerprints/prostitute stains. Yet another great use for a fantastic product!

bobafrett
03-28-2009, 12:03 PM
Now JabbaLJohn will have a sequel to his trailer, awesome!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-28-2009, 01:01 PM
Now JabbaLJohn will have a sequel to his trailer, awesome!
It shall be Vince: Revenge of the Prostitute.

This is just crazy enough to be totally believable. This guy's life is just endlessly hilarious.

DarthQuack
03-28-2009, 05:46 PM
He's the man.....I wish Billy Mays would get arrested.

TeeEye7
03-28-2009, 06:12 PM
I think Billy's only sin would be noise pollution.

Slicker
03-28-2009, 08:14 PM
That's gotta be one of the roughest mug shots ever. Move over Nick Nolte!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-28-2009, 09:13 PM
That's gotta be one of the roughest mug shots ever. Move over Nick Nolte!!
It looks like the right side of his face was more messed up than the left, so perhaps the effects of his stroke have been canceled out. :p

sith_killer_99
03-28-2009, 09:49 PM
$1,000 for a prostitute is a lot of cash, you would think that a high end hooker like that would sorta be past pulling stupid carp like this.:mad:

I mean...Vine paid for a hooker...how disgusting, I am seriously disappointed.:twisted:

jedimastergeorge06
03-28-2009, 10:00 PM
He cant be doing this all day!!!

"SHAMWOW THAT HURT....WHY DID YOU BITE MY TOUNG FOR??!!!"

"Cause i cant believe im making out with the shamwow guy....plus the stupid things dont work"

"Yes they do...watch how i clean this blood up from the car floor.....see it...oh yeah ...your right....i hate when women are right" (then punches her in the head)

sith_killer_99
03-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Maybe she didn't like his chopped nuts!lol

Tycho
03-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Dude, maybe she was on her rag and Vince didn't like her just using any rag!

A new use for Sham Wow! They don't demonstrate this in the commercials.

JimJamBonds
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Greatest thread title ever!!!

TeeEye7
03-29-2009, 11:18 PM
This probably belongs in the TV thread, but it will get more attention here for now:

http://www.tvweek.com/news/2009/03/discovery_gets_low_down_on_pit.php

Who knows if Vince had any part of this.

Maybe this is a German show. You know the Germans always produce good stuff.

Tycho
03-29-2009, 11:52 PM
I think with the auto industry in trouble, the car companies should hire Billy Mayes, and now especially Vince Offer:

"The new Chrysler LeSabre has a special front axle and turning gears so you can feel comfortable and stable as you decelerate around a street corner you suddenly see a reason to stop at. Automatic windows lower to pre-set positions so that you can proposition a working girl without giving her arm enough access to unlock your passenger side door in case she's a cop. And don't forget the stain-forgiving, reclining seats specially formulated to keep bodily fluids on the surface and prevent soak-ins."

darthbooger
03-30-2009, 10:45 AM
{SIGH}:tired::rolleyes:

pbarnard
03-30-2009, 11:02 AM
While violence is never funny, this won't stop me here.

I guess she shouldn't have said, Billy Mays knows how to do it better.

Jedi_Kal-El
03-30-2009, 01:23 PM
Maybe she didn't like his chopped nuts!lol

That's what I was thinking. Saying it to a camera, and saying it to a hooker are two completely different things. :D

Darth Duranium
03-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Wham-Bam-Thank-you-Ma'am-Ow-Wow! Vince is a train wreck in slo-mo... who'd'a thunk?... how delightfully entertaining for us!

Someone oughtta write "Are you following me, Camera Guy?" under Vince's seriously hideous Bad Santa mugshot.

Wikipedia says all charges were dropped against both parties (our hero and his ho) so Vince'll be free to slap his chops against some other prosti-tart in the future. Ah, bless.

Not everyone loves his nuts... but his tongue was a total keeper, apparently!

I wonder if Vince and PeeWee Herman are gonna work together? George Michael might be free...

El Chuxter
03-31-2009, 01:43 PM
He thought she was a German. You know the Germans make good love.

pbarnard
03-31-2009, 01:57 PM
I wonder if he used any of Billy Mays' Mend It to fix his or her torn clothes? What about trying to use the only health insurance Billy Mays endorses to pay for treating their injuries?

JediTricks
04-05-2009, 10:56 PM
ShamWhat??? Dang that is a great mugshot though, they write epic poems about that kind of mugshot.

bobafrett
04-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Found more pictures at a radio station link. I was listening online to 96.9 WXLP because the guy who donated his kidney, Eric Seeman, PMed me that he will be on there. Anyway, heres the links....

http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/2009/0409-shamwow2/index.shtml

http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/2009/0330-shamwow/index.shtml

TeeEye7
04-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Interesting.

These are exactly the type of photos I take for investigative purposes on a daily basis (except much better!). I wonder who leaked these? I would be down the road if I ever let stuff out like this.

Darth Duranium
04-23-2009, 01:56 AM
Unbelievable. These are like JFK's autopsy shots.

pbarnard
04-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Found more pictures at a radio station link. I was listening online to 96.9 WXLP because the guy who donated his kidney, Eric Seeman, PMed me that he will be on there. Anyway, heres the links....

http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/2009/0330-shamwow/index.shtml

I see now why you were having problems driving and adjusting the radio dial. Disturbing imagery.

DarthQuack
04-23-2009, 08:20 AM
Those are some crazy pics.....she looked like she was pretty hot before :thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
04-23-2009, 08:46 AM
I was watching TV the other day and the Shamwow guy was also advertising that Slap-chop thing. Firstly... The Papmered Chef offered the exact same kitchen tool over a decade ago. LOL Secondly, I fell on the floor laughing 'cos of his line "Slap your troubles away!"-- 'cos he kinda did. LOL

El Chuxter
04-23-2009, 09:03 AM
Best part of that one is when he claims the similar products can't be disassembled and cleaned. They can, or mine is broken in such a way that it's easy to fix after I clean it.

JEDIpartner
04-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Best part of that one is when he claims the similar products can't be disassembled and cleaned. They can, or mine is broken in such a way that it's easy to fix after I clean it.

I know... aside from slightly tweaking the aesthetic qualities of it, the one I have from 15 years ago is identical as well!!!!!

bobafrett
04-23-2009, 11:18 AM
My wife has one of the Pampered chef devices, and I told her, "This looks just like the device Sham Wow dude is selling" and she told me it was. She's just missing the ring that holds the two sides together.

JediTricks
04-24-2009, 02:16 PM

http://www.2dorks.com/gallery/2009/0330-shamwow/index.shtmlShamWOW those are disturbing! The bloody phone is especially bad.

I wonder what her explanation of her actions which he claim started this will be.

Her bruising looks far more severe in those second photos than the hospital photos, but she still doesn't look like she has any major cuts which would have led to that much bleeding.

Those are some crazy pics.....she looked like she was pretty hot before :thumbsup:She clearly had better hair in her 2005 mugshots. Why do women have to process their hair to death? I don't get that.

Best part of that one is when he claims the similar products can't be disassembled and cleaned. They can, or mine is broken in such a way that it's easy to fix after I clean it.This device is nigh-identical to the one Ron Popeil "invented" and sold which started his career half a century ago. New huckster, old product.

TeeEye7
04-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Her bruising looks far more severe in those second photos than the hospital photos, but she still doesn't look like she has any major cuts which would have led to that much bleeding.

Typically, we follow up with additional photography one to three days after an event as it takes that long for the bruising to fully show (depending on the person). Those photos document the extent of injuries much better, for example the ruptured vessels in the female's eyes. The preliminary photos would only show redness at best and not the extent of damage as a bruise would later. As for the blood at the scene and looking at Vince at the hospital, I would wager a guess that Vince got popped in the snoot, which is a good source for copious amounts of blood (although the scene, to me, looked pretty minor).

JediTricks
04-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks, Captain CSI! Now go put on your shades while saying something quippy. ;)

TeeEye7
04-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks, Captain CSI! Now go put on your shades while saying something quippy. ;)

Yeah, I'll do that as soon as my female co-workers start wearing tight, low-cut blouses. :rolleyes:

;)

JediTricks
05-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I'll do that as soon as my female co-workers start wearing tight, low-cut blouses. :rolleyes:

;)
Sounds like an excellent trade off.