PDA

View Full Version : everybody's going post crazy

derek
08-24-2001, 05:34 PM
i know jeditricks posts here a lot, so it's no suprise that he racks up the posts, but man, the new forums have only been active a week and some people here(evenflow, GNT) are averaging 26 posts a day!:)

don't forget to take rest breaks guys:)

The 'Xir
08-24-2001, 05:55 PM
I know I'm not one of those big post rackers...yet, however in resonse to your concern above..... why?

derek
08-24-2001, 09:31 PM
just an observation.

like, whats the deal with ovaltine? the jar is round, the lid is round. why not call it roundtine?

or, what's the deal with airline peanuts? they're not enough for a meal, but not enough to satisfy your appetite.

or, what's the deal with posting 25.6 times a day? is there a contest i missed?

just an observation.

like, why dosen't my satelite get the channel seinfeld comes on? what's the deal with that?

master jedi
08-24-2001, 09:37 PM
My average is 18.59 posts per day so far. Does that count as a lot?

GNT
08-24-2001, 09:57 PM
My avergage is 26.38 posts per day at the moment :)

Posting crazy?Hell no! Its just that we like to post alot.

Jargo
08-26-2001, 08:16 AM
Quite.:p I concur with that sentiment GNT, you put it so succinctly. I feel that questioning the post count of others is really just compounding the issue by forcing us to respond to a thread that really has no business. What would you say if us talkative ones were to complain about the ones who never speak and unneccesarily interupt a good conversation and thereby ruin the flow. Or complain about the non talkative ones who don't read the longer threads and post a new one to ask a question or raise a point already covered several times in other threads? Hmmm? well what would you say to that Mr. Derek? Hmmmmm? Cat got your tongue eh? PAH!:rolleyes:

bigbarada
08-26-2001, 12:20 PM
First, I must thank you for giving me yet another reason to post.:)

Next, I feel I must explain my frequent posting: I just have a lot to say about Star Wars, and no one at my work is even interested in Star Wars. Well at least not enough to talk about it all the time. I've spent many years building up this vast store of information about the movies in my brain, and I enjoy sharing what I've learned with others and learning from others. That and discussing (arguing?) the fine, and not so fine, points of the movies.

master jedi
08-26-2001, 08:03 PM
I'm the same way, bigbarada, but you have over 300 posts already and I don't even have over 200.

derek
08-26-2001, 10:28 PM
this thread is just as valid as that sorry excuse of a website you have. :)

have i made it on to your "ignore" list yet?

GNT
08-27-2001, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
First, I must thank you for giving me yet another reason to post.:)

Next, I feel I must explain my frequent posting: I just have a lot to say about Star Wars, and no one at my work is even interested in Star Wars. Well at least not enough to talk about it all the time. I've spent many years building up this vast store of information about the movies in my brain, and I enjoy sharing what I've learned with others and learning from others. That and discussing (arguing?) the fine, and not so fine, points of the movies.

So is that why you replied to "The SSG Story" every few minutes :confused:

evenflow
08-27-2001, 07:28 AM
I didn't know that my posting was that big of a deal, I just have some stuff to say. If I have something on my mind I will say it, if not then no posts for me. I enjoy coming here, why not post as much as you can. :D

Bel-Cam Jos
08-27-2001, 11:49 AM
this thread is just as valid as that sorry excuse of a website you have.
have i made it on to your "ignore" list yet?

derek, derek, derek. Adam Sandler's "Crowd Guy" (or whatever he's called) said it best: "We don't want you to hate. We want you to love!" :D p.s. He's "EMPEROR JARGO" now; I'm sure that will promote peace even more! ;)

derek
08-27-2001, 03:22 PM
you guys are right, and i'm sorry for my post envy. i just want to belong, and was afraid i wasn't keeping up with the jonses, or the GNT's, in this instance.

emperor jargo, please accept my most humble apologies for my uncalled for assult on your website. in the future i'll grant you the respect you deserve. someone with such a keen sence of judging the performances of certain actresses shouldn't be questioned.

Mandalorian Candidat
08-27-2001, 04:19 PM
derek, derek, derek.

You almost had them won over to your side, but you forgot to give the Oprah line...

"What's the deal with Oprah? She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin. Pick a body size and stick with it."

That's the clincher to every argument. Well, that an a Louisville Slugger. ;)

2-1B
04-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
You almost had them won over to your side, but you forgot to give the Oprah line...

"What's the deal with Oprah? She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin. Pick a body size and stick with it."

"What is the deal with Count Chocula?"

"Who are the ad wizards that came up with this campaign?"

And my favorite,
"A three hour tour? A three hour tour? I know, they can make a radio out of a coconut, but they can't fix a hole in the damn boat!"

sith_killer_99
04-06-2002, 08:10 PM
:cry:

I only have 1.92 posts per day for my average.

:cry:

Does anyone in the group feel that I'm...well....not contributing enough?

It's just that my therapist says.....

oops, uh, nevermind.

SithDroid
04-06-2002, 09:34 PM
I read a whole lot, but I don't usualy post something if someone else has already said the same thing that I have. That wastes space and is boring for the same person to read over and over again.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-08-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Caesar

"What is the deal with Count Chocula?"

"Who are the ad wizards that came up with this campaign?"

And my favorite,
"A three hour tour? A three hour tour? I know, they can make a radio out of a coconut, but they can't fix a hole in the damn boat!"

And lets not forget...

"What's the deal with Ovaltine? The jar's round, the cup is round. They should call it Roundtine."

Rollo Tomassi
04-08-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

And lets not forget...

"What's the deal with Ovaltine? The jar's round, the cup is round. They should call it Roundtine."

Uh oh. SOMEBODY didn't read the first post...:rolleyes:

"If you've got BLOOD on your shirt...maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem right now..."

Seriously, if we DIDN'T count posts, I wouldn't be in here any more or any less.

(And now I have to run over and add evenflow to the congratulatory list in the One Thousand Posts thread....)