PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick my next Sideshow item

JetsAndHeels
04-01-2009, 10:15 PM
I got the Leia as boushh a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Great figure. It is safe to say I have been bitten with the Sideshow bug. Now I need another fix. :)

There are 3 figures I am currently eyeing, and right now I really only want to buy one for financial reasons. My list consists of the following:

Stormtrooper
Obi Wan Kenobi-General-Clone Wars
Luke Skywalker-Rebel Commander-Bespin

I have read the comments on here concerning the Stormtrooper and the Obi Wan...seems most of you like these alot. Help me out guys!!

jonthejedi
04-02-2009, 04:26 AM
I think shortly the stormie will be the hardest to find...even with the chest armor problems(fixed mine with a hairblower). I really like the CW Obi-Wan...I was able to get the exclusive with the hologram attachment.

plasticfetish
04-02-2009, 05:41 AM
At this point, I think Bespin Luke may be my favorite Luke. I've passed on him 'til now, but with Vader coming, I may give in.

And not to complicate things, but speaking of Obi-Wan... a few weeks ago I picked up both the Ep.3 and Ep. 4 Obi-Wan figures, and I really love them both.

JetsAndHeels
04-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Right now I am leaning towards the Stormtrooper, but I still want to hear some more opinions.

sergiurusu
04-03-2009, 03:18 AM
Since Vader comes soon you may think of getting the Stormtrooper. ;)

JetsAndHeels
04-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Since Vader comes soon you may think of getting the Stormtrooper. ;)

I think the Stormtrooper is going to be the winner. :)

AmanaMatt
04-04-2009, 03:12 AM
I say all three. If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Stormie, then Luke...but Luke aint hard to find

JetsAndHeels
04-04-2009, 12:59 PM
I say all three. If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Stormie, then Luke...but Luke aint hard to find

I want all 3 eventually, but right now I can really only get one. I'm going with the Stormie.

sergiurusu
04-05-2009, 03:09 AM
I want all 3 eventually, but right now I can really only get one. I'm going with the Stormie.

Excellent choice!:thumbsup:

JediTricks
04-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Stormie is a fine choice, it's a good sculpt and is gonna be hard to get soon.

Luke Bespin would have been my second callout, it's a fantastic likeness and easily the best Luke in the line, decent outfit which is important since so many others have failed before it, and a good assortment of accessories (although the tourniquet is the HTF exclusive). Plus, the price is an absolute win at $55.

AmanaMatt
04-05-2009, 08:48 PM
ANH Luke has a great sculpt - just not the best paint job - for those curious, here he is repainted

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/Mattschlo/100_0311.jpg

and a ANH Han redone

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/Mattschlo/015.jpg