PDA

View Full Version : R2-Q5's in Kentucky

sith_killer_99
02-22-2002, 01:34 AM
I just went on a SW run and discovered a Wal-Mart with over a DOZEN R2-Q5's!

This Wal-Mart hasn't gotten any new SW figs since I moved out here 6 months ago. I guess most collectors stopped checking for new stuff, because all the other Wal-Mart got the Lando wave and sold out of R2 immediatly.

:crazed:

Beast
02-22-2002, 01:37 AM
Nice find sith_killer_99, now the big question. Did you get any of them, and did you get me a couple? :D I still need 2 more for my Imperial shelf in my room. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darkross
02-22-2002, 11:45 AM
I know this probably doesn't help much...but I saw R2Q5's, Landos and JarJars at AMES in Maine this past weekend! I picked up 2 R2Q5's and 1 Lando. Try checking out some Ames stores out there...if there are any in Kentucky???

sith_killer_99
02-22-2002, 11:01 PM
All the Wal-Marts out here have gotten the Lando wave. Most sold out of R2-Q5, while Jar-Jar and Lando...and to a lesser extent Tessek are warming pegs.

But this Wal-Mart had over a dozen!!!

BTW, AMES?

Darkross
02-25-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
All the Wal-Marts out here have gotten the Lando wave. Most sold out of R2-Q5, while Jar-Jar and Lando...and to a lesser extent Tessek are warming pegs.

But this Wal-Mart had over a dozen!!!

BTW, AMES?

Yes AMES! I've had some good finds there. It's like a cross between KMart and Wal-Mart. It had a good selection of these figures....none of the blasted Ketwol or Ellor Madak wave!