PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Saw the box for it today at gamestop and got REALLY damn excited as I remember seeing the gameplay footage and it looked great a few years ago. I asked the guy for a release date as we both shared our excitement.....and when he couldn't find a date for 360 and PS3, we both got irritated as we noticed at the top of the box what systems it was due out for.

No set release date for 360 and PS3 versions although I would think they would have versions for their respective systems. You can see some screenshots of the other versions here: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/indianajones/

I hope this hits the 360 cos we need a solid non-lego Indy game (nothing against the Lego IJ, it's fun, but still). Supposedly, the game also includes the ability to unlock Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. It hits mid June.

Tycho
04-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Dude! You can't build anything out of Legos in this game? Then what is it good for?

I hope that at least Indy is always shown with a big Happy Face Smile :)

and the bad guys are also smiling when you whip and shoot them.

JediTricks
04-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Why would they stick with last-gen only? That's crazy, or lazy. I want to read some reviews, but I might buy this for the PS2 when it hits $20.

El Chuxter
04-17-2009, 04:12 PM
I remember when they teased this ages ago at Comic-Con, and Steve Sansweet was a douchenozzle and told a kid who asked about future Nintendo games that he needed "to buy a real video game system."

Good work, fickdace. Tell a kid he needs to buy something outside his price range. That ought to make him feel so much better. Go ahead and make the next generation even more shallow and materialistic than they already are. But you got your check from Lucas, so you just wipe off your chin and don't care what anyone else thinks.

The game did look pretty freaking sweet, though.

JediTricks
04-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow, tell us how you really feel, Chux. ;) Sansweet probably should have been a little more patient in explaining that the system is out of date and they're not making games for it anymore.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Does anyone else have this one? I've been playing through it on the PS2, as I got it and the Lego Indy game the other day. I've been stuck on the level with the three waterfalls - the two working ones, and the broken one in the middle. I go up to the level with the blocks that try to push you over the ledge, but I have no idea where to go from there. There's a semi-hidden room you access with your whip, which reveals an extra glowing hat artifact thing, and there's also that thing off to the left, where you can find a ladder that leads nowhere. Am I doing something wrong?