PDA

View Full Version : Someone Other Than Tycho Had a Dream!

Phantom-like Menace
04-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Sorry Tycho, giving you a hard time.;)

I don't usually share my dreams, but this one is SSG related. I had a dream that JT paid me a visit. I've never met him in life, and in my recollection have never seen a picture of him, so I'm curious how my mind decided what he looked like (I don't remember what he looked like in my dream).

Anyway, in my dream, I was trying to show him how many AT-AT and AT-ST walkers I have. I had three of each in my dream, but in real life I only have two of each. In the middle of this, I saw my Python Patrol Conquest and realized the stickers were kind of a mess, so I was trying to ask him whether he thought it looked really bad. His response was to ignore me and start throwing my AT-ATs (which at this point had no legs, since I had just taken them out of their storage containers) across the room.

That's all I remember from the dream. I may have woken up at that point. I don't recall.

DarthQuack
04-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Hopefully he looked like Professor Farnsworth.

Ji'dai
04-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Newsbot told me he's prone to throwing around the toys of people he visits.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-12-2009, 10:21 AM
I don't usually share my dreams, but this one is SSG related. I had a dream that JT paid me a visit. ...

That's all I remember from the dream. I may have woken up at that point. I don't recall.Actually, he just edited out the inappropriate parts and then warned you with a 3-day insomnia.

I've had some doozies lately, but they're the kind that you knew were weird when you woke up, but can't seem to remember details, and therefore boring to try to piece together to tell others. So I won't even try here.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I started a similarly titled thread - Tycho's not the only one with strange dreams (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=40019).

Tycho
04-13-2009, 04:14 PM
Geeze. JT's staying with me for Comic Con I think.

Now I'm not going to have dreams, but rather nightmares - about him throwing my Star Wars Potato Heads around my house.

I actually have no trouble picturing that.

But honestly, with JT, all you have to do to settle him down is have a video game system nearby. I noticed that even when it's powered down, he reaches for the controllers. The signs all point to the classic symptoms of withdrawal.

I think JT's addicted to video gaming for sure.

Now if I could just beat the Dodgers playing MLB 2K9 on my Wii.... :crazed: