PDA

View Full Version : Dodd

Casual George
02-22-2002, 10:53 AM
Bring on Dodd!

Casual George
02-22-2002, 10:56 AM
disregard this. I'm trying to get it removed.

Lord Tenebrous
02-22-2002, 11:43 AM
Why disregard it? Lott is a valid choice for an Episode II figure, because he's in Episode II. Just as R5 might be reshuffled because of his minor role.

I'd rather have both released under an AOTC label, and given more detailed descriptions.

Beast
02-22-2002, 01:29 PM
I definatly agree, bring on Lott Dod and don't forget "that stunted piece of slime", Daultay Dofine either. To bad he blew up with the Droid Control Ship in Episode 1, or he may have had a chance at a figure for E2 also. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Casual George
02-22-2002, 01:44 PM
Thanks for your support and Lott thanks you.

hairless chewie
02-22-2002, 01:49 PM
Lott Dodd- Imperial senator=Chris Dodd, Democratic Senator from Connecticut

Beast
02-22-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by hairless chewie
It's a trap! :D Sounds like some sort of X-files conspiracy to me. But then Lucas always did enjoy sneaking little jokes into some of his charecter names. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
02-22-2002, 02:25 PM
Don't forget Trent Lott. :p

And yes, it does appear that George enjoys naming characters after things in his life, be it politicians, food, pop culture, etc. So in a few years, we'll see minor characters filling pegs with names like Slyther Bushforb, Twink Kee, and Hermione Bagwa. :rolleyes:

DARTH DUBIOUS
02-22-2002, 02:29 PM
Ken Dodd = comedy variety act in the UK since the first half of the twentieth century.......

Why are you adding other Dodds to the list? Is this a new game of spot the Dodds? Sorry. is ther a pont at all to this thread? Face it, if we're getting that lame awful Qui-Gon we must be getting Lott Dodd. it took a year to get Shmi in the POTJ line after being touted for the ep1 line so if Lott was touted for the POTJ lne he's not far off being produced is he? I'd rather have Daultay Dofine though. Thought he was pretty cool for all of the five seconds screen time he got. Which was about four more than Lott got. Where's the daultay prototype hmmm? *sigh* All the best characters get left til last. And all we get is core characters who are boring as church. Roll on the non movie years when we get the better stuff.

GNT
02-22-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by hairless chewie

What about Nute Gunray,just change his klast name around and you get raygun as in that senator is it Ronald (?) Raygun (or something to that effect).Hopefully in the future Hasbro will release them on the new Blue cards :)