PDA

View Full Version : Fox & Friends 4-21-09

Val Da Car
04-21-2009, 10:44 AM
Who was on F&F on Tuesday.

I missed the last 10 min and I need to know.

Was is Bobafrett & Tycho?

Mad Slanted Powers
04-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Must have been the other two as it was not Tycho and Bobafrett. I found a video that was on the Fox & Friends page. There wasn't a link, but if you go to http://www.foxnews.com/foxfriends/index.html it is currently on the right side under top videos and entitled "Feel the Force."

Edit - I also see the same link further down the page under "Above the Fold."

pbarnard
04-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Wait, that show is watchable?

Mad Slanted Powers
04-21-2009, 12:08 PM

I've only seen it while traveling because it is on 3 AM to 6 AM here, and I wouldn't be able to watch TV in the morning during the week anyway, except for this week when I am on vacation. However, still not in the habit of turning on the TV in the morning.

Val Da Car
04-21-2009, 12:31 PM

It is better than my local news....waaayyyy better.

I have local news that can do news in a timely fashion.

I heard a news report on the local radio and the TV stations picked it up a WEEK later (but I digress) and now back to being on topic

DarthQuack
04-21-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm sorry, but I think it's BS how this new couple of dudes are getting all the press when Barry and Josh should gotten it first!!!! :upset::upset::upset:

TeeEye7
04-21-2009, 12:57 PM
How about SSG members spamming F&F with the truth, then?

pbarnard
04-21-2009, 12:58 PM
How about SSG members spamming F&F with the truth, then?

Goes to my first comment, since they have problems with facts the truth is just one more inconvient thing after it's pointed out to them.

JEDIpartner
04-21-2009, 01:11 PM

Hardly! It's got the cross-eyed bint, the creepy guy with no eyebrows and the paedophile for hosts!!! Apparently, their approach to "news" is to make fun of something like a pack of middle-schoolers if they don't agree with the stand on the issue or whatnot.

I'm sorry, but I think it's BS how this new couple of dudes are getting all the press when Barry and Josh should gotten it first!!!! :upset::upset::upset:

I agree!!! Then again, Barry and Josh did this with more class and dignity!!! :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Well, at least Josh and Barry will be in the upcoming Insider. I'd rather be in there than in the New York Post and on Fox News! :p

Mad Slanted Powers
04-21-2009, 02:18 PM
More people will see it if it is on Fox News, though.

El Chuxter
04-21-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't want to start a political debate, but everyone here should e-mail MSNBC that Fox News got this wrong, and Keith Olbermann will devote an entire show to how they didn't do their research, and maybe that could be the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, and Olbermann and O'Reilly could just have a knife fight that kills one and renders the other mute forever, and we never have to listen to either one again.

Just a thought.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-21-2009, 02:38 PM
I don't want to start a political debate, but everyone here should e-mail MSNBC that Fox News got this wrong, and Keith Olbermann will devote an entire show to how they didn't do their research, and maybe that could be the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back, and Olbermann and O'Reilly could just have a knife fight that kills one and renders the other mute forever, and we never have to listen to either one again.

Just a thought.
Did they get something wrong in the story, though?

El Chuxter
04-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Josh and Barry are the true Star Wars transplantees! All others are phonys! Giving them credit is WRONG!!

(I keed, I keed.)

bobafrett
04-21-2009, 07:47 PM
These two, Eric (doner) and Jeff (Reciepient) are both part of the 501st costuming club. I have been in contact with Eric, since he is doing the same thing I did, being the doner. Josh has also been in touch with both gentlemen. I think it's great, they actually had been tested before they knew about Josh and I going through this. They will probably get a call from George Lucas since they were on FOX news, LOL. I think I would pass out if Uncle George called. It's all good. Eric is sending me the hard copy of the news article. We have also traded our personal 501st trading cards and Garrison patches. I hope that the four of us will eventually be able to meet, since we each have the common 1 kidney each!

bobafrett
04-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Thank you for posting that link MSP! I tried to record it on my VCR this morning, and this new VCR technology baffles my brain, and I recoded gray static!

Bel-Cam Jos
04-21-2009, 08:01 PM
I tried to record it on my VCR this morning, and this new VCR technology baffles my brain, and I recoded gray static!Play it backwards, and it tells you where to find non-repro Vinyl Cape Jawas.

Whether or not you get the proper props you both properly deserve, we all know the truth. :thumbsup:

bobafrett
04-22-2009, 08:15 AM
There is also an "after the show show". Link it Scotty.................

http://www.foxnews.com/search-results/search?q=After+the+show+show+4%2F21

JEDIpartner
04-22-2009, 12:28 PM
"Freaks and Fiends".... :tired:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-25-2009, 11:27 AM
I am surprised that they didn't try to blame the infirmed's health problems on Obama?

Mad Slanted Powers
04-25-2009, 11:48 AM
I am surprised that they didn't try to blame the infirmed's health problems on Obama?Why would they do that? He hasn't changed the health care system yet. The criticism, if any, would be that they wouldn't be able to have the procedure done because of a new system.

This thread should be about the great deeds of people like bobafrett and the guy in this video, not a place to bash the Fox News Channel.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Why would they do that? He hasn't changed the health care system yet. The criticism, if any, would be that they wouldn't be able to have the procedure done because of a new system.

This thread should be about the great deeds of people like bobafrett and the guy in this video, not a place to bash the Fox News Channel.

Sorry, your right, I should acknolwedge Fox News when it shows a piece that doesn't stoop to blaming or criticizing the current administration.