PDA

View Full Version : March.

Jek Porky 2002
02-22-2002, 03:47 PM
Is March going to be a fairly good month for Episode II, with the release of the sneak preview figures and a possible theatrical trailer?

Beast
02-22-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
Is March going to be a fairly good month for Episode II, with the release of the sneak preview figures and a possible theatrical trailer?
It's gonna be a great month, but not just for Star Wars. The new Special Edition of E.T. opens in March as well. I strongly believe that Lucas will attach his final E2 theatrical trailer to his buddy Spielburg's E.T. Plus March is when my birthday is, so it's special in that right also. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
02-22-2002, 03:54 PM
"Beware the ides of March!"

"Mad as a March Hare"

"We're here! We're..." Oh! wait... that's a different kind of march! ;) That one's usually at the end of June! Hee hee hee... :crazed:

Jek Porky 2002
02-22-2002, 04:10 PM
Happy birthday Jar Jar, how old will you be?

Beast
02-22-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
Happy birthday Jar Jar, how old will you be?
To old to begin the training. :D Actually, I will be 26 years old on March 11th, the midiclorians created me a little over a year before Star Wars opened, and I have been a loyal fan ever since. Thanks for the Happy B-Day, JP 2002. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

DARTH DUBIOUS
02-22-2002, 04:30 PM
the midiclorians created me a little over a year before Star Wars opened, and I have been a loyal fan ever since. A fan since a year before the film opened? odd, very odd. :crazed:

Hey JEDIpartnr, is that the march that dare not speak it's name? Oh, that's a big march!!! :eek: Don't get a march bigger'n that...

March is the time to start thinking about tidying the garden after the harsh winter frosts have left us. prune those trees and cut back any dead growth. Enjoy the seasonal bulbs coming into flower and sit back in the first warmth of the year. laugh as the first lambs of spring begin to gambol and gallop round the fields and birds begin their mating rituals after returning from their migrations abroad......... :stupid:

March is going to be a little thin compared to April on the star wars front. April sees the bulk of toys books and star promotional interviews start to get into swing. forget march and bring on April! :D

Rollo Tomassi
02-22-2002, 04:36 PM
March is what former Sgt. bigb went on a lot in basic training!;)

Happy concieved by midis day JJB.

Co Jo-Da
02-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

To old to begin the training. :D Actually, I will be 26 years old on March 11th, the midiclorians created me a little over a year before Star Wars opened, and I have been a loyal fan ever since. Thanks for the Happy B-Day, JP 2002.

Luke proved that your never to old to begin the training, never-the-less HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY...

JetsAndHeels
02-22-2002, 10:34 PM
We should start a SW fan club for March birthdays. Mine is also in March, JarJar Binks. It seems the force is strong with the month of March.
March 6 for me.
24 years old.

Beast
02-22-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by JangoFett96
We should start a SW fan club for March birthdays. Mine is also in March, JarJar Binks. It seems the force is strong with the month of March. March 6 for me. 24 years old.
Cool Jango fett 96, Nice to meet another fellow Pisces. And thanks to everyone else that wished me a early Happy Birthday. I wish the same to you, whenever your birthdays are. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jek Porky 2002
02-24-2002, 11:46 AM
Just chacking to see if I can post again, because I haven't been abled to for the last few days.

Co Jo-Da
02-25-2002, 07:41 PM
Bottom line is 'MARCH IS GOING TO BE A BUSY MONTH FOR OUS STAR WARS FANS' so sit down, shut up and enjoy.
THE MADNESS IS COMING...

Rollo Tomassi
02-25-2002, 08:38 PM
Panic Room comes out in March, too. David Fincher RULES!