PDA

View Full Version : I've Lost A Friend!

Jek Porky 2002
02-22-2002, 04:13 PM
I am so sad and shocked by the sudden departure of Emperor Jargo, I always thought of him as my best friend on these forums and I will miss him.

Rollo Tomassi
02-22-2002, 04:17 PM
Jargo's doing fine in Tibet. He contacted me recently and said he was reflecting on a lot of things and that even if he wasn't here, he was still here in spirit.

I know how you feel, JP2K2

PloKoon2385
02-22-2002, 06:42 PM
There, there Jek, everything will be just fine. He said he may return sometime soon, and he didn't erase his name, so he is hoping to come back, it sounds like. Until then, you can pull through. Just remember to listen to Biggs and "pull up!" :D

JetsAndHeels
02-22-2002, 10:58 PM
I never really talked to Jargo very much, but I also miss seeing his posts. He had a great sense of humor, and was definately one of a kind. I miss him too, even though I did not know him very well.
JP2K2, you have all of us here still. We are all friends, since we have the same interests. Sure some of us may argue or not agree on everything, but we are all bonded here because we love Star Wars.
We are all your friends!!

PloKoon2385
02-23-2002, 01:21 AM
Hmm......I don't know if I can consider you my friend Jango....... you are a bounty hunter who kills many of my beloved Jedi friends........:D

Bel-Cam Jos
02-23-2002, 02:11 PM
I can't remember all the words to that classic Christmas time animated cartoon, but there's a farewell message in this:

Jar-go the Emp'ror!
Was a holly, jolly Brit!
With his corny wit
And a Zutton nose.
Picking fights with Jedi Cole.

I apologize for the lyrics, but they just fit the rhyme scheme so well. Jargo's just frozen in carbonite and should be quite safe, if he survived the post/reply freezing process, that is.

derek
02-23-2002, 02:53 PM
what's wierd jek porky is you started two threads on the same subject. don't worry, i bet he'll be back. maybe he never left. some say i and jargo are one in the same.:crazed:

Lord Tenebrous
02-23-2002, 03:30 PM
Luckily, before I left, I attached a seeking probe to Jargo, so we can trace his progress outside the forums. And according to the latest data, Jargo is currently at... :eek:

Oh, that's just not right. :eek: Oh, and now he's, wow, the man sure does gets around. :sur:

:p

Rollo Tomassi
02-24-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Luckily, before I left, I attached a seeking probe to Jargo, so we can trace his progress outside the forums. And according to the latest data, Jargo is currently at... :eek:

Oh, that's just not right. :eek: Oh, and now he's, wow, the man sure does gets around. :sur:

:p

You read it wrong. Fishing. FISHING in Tibet. Not :eek: .

JetsAndHeels
02-24-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385
Hmm......I don't know if I can consider you my friend Jango....... you are a bounty hunter who kills many of my beloved Jedi friends........:D
I am friends with everyone except Mace Windu.

Lord Tenebrous
02-24-2002, 11:50 AM
You got away clean, Rollo. I'm not going to let the same mistake happen twice. I've handed over my documents, and there should be a clean trail to him by now.

Jargo's a fool for thinking he can get away with this.

;) :p

Beast
02-24-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Jargo's a fool for thinking he can get away with this. ;) :p
"Who's the more foolish: The fool or the fool who follows him?" :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

SithDroid
02-24-2002, 11:19 PM
Yes it is sad that he is gone. I always enjoyed reading his posts. Hopefully he will return some time soon. Hurry back Emperor Jargo, we miss you, as well as bigbarada.

Lobito
02-25-2002, 03:11 PM
Big Barada is missing also?? Ok, who else is missing?? How many changes have been in the last 3 months?? Scoop guys the scoop!!

SithDroid
02-25-2002, 10:01 PM
Well Lobito here is what happened. Apparently GNT's post counter got reset because of his excesive post padding. GNT has not posted a whole lot since this happened and is rarely seen in the forums anymore. bigbarada is coming back. He was in the military and recently got out and had to move, so he doesn't have access to a computer right now, but he will be back. Emperor Jargo left for a while because he was tired of hearing about everyone complainging about AOTC from the title to the figures and so on. Plus Rollo tells us he is off in Tibet or something, which might have something to do with it. So out of the three listed above two will probably be back sometime soon. Hope this helps.

Rollo Tomassi
02-26-2002, 08:16 AM
SirSteve and JediTricks got fed up with the whole "Star Wars" thing and sold the website to a super secret Euro conglomerate run by German industrialists. Meanwhile, SS and JT are running an Apple Butter farm in upstate Montana. It's a small business now, but soon it will be THE king of the Apple Butter industry.

Jar Jar Binks got a job at Hasbro Marketing and gets a kickback for every AOTC figure sold.

JEDIPartnr went back to school and got his law degree.

master jedi got a girlfriend or something because he's never around anymore.

Me? I'm just holding down the fort.

Welcome back Lobito!

Beast
02-26-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Jar Jar Binks got a job at Hasbro Marketing and gets a kickback for every AOTC figure sold.
Shhh, that's our little secret. *JJB pays Rollo for his silence with stockpiles of rare figures* Move along, nothing to see here. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lobito
02-27-2002, 11:01 AM
Thanks guys, its good to be back!!:D

Har har har:Pirate:

El Chuxter
02-27-2002, 12:06 PM
Oh, yeah. It was discovered that Bel-Cam was the gunman on the grassy knoll. :D

PloKoon2385
02-27-2002, 09:23 PM
Fear no more, EMPEROR JARGO is back! He replied to my talents post! He is back! HOORAY! :D

Rollo Tomassi
02-28-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Shhh, that's our little secret. *JJB pays Rollo for his silence with stockpiles of rare figures* Move along, nothing to see here. :D
MTFBWY and HH!! Jar Jar Binks

What the..?!* 20 cases of Malikili figures!!:mad: That's it! Can you say "Whistleblower"???

I love that comic book...

JEDIpartner
02-28-2002, 11:03 AM
Setting up an office on Coruscant. Love the view. I can keep an eye on Senator Amidala... well- send you guys holo-transmissions of her getting undressed in her apartment. I figure you'd enjoy that! Pervs. :D

JJB at Hasbro, eh? I thought he'd gone off to write for the Tatooine Enquirer!!! :crazed:

Starfig873
02-28-2002, 11:46 AM
My what an intriguing set of posts. :)

EJ's quite fine I'm sure. :)

chewie
02-28-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by SithDroid
Emperor Jargo left for a while because he was tired of hearing about everyone complainging about AOTC from the title to the figures and so on.

I thought he was a proponent of the complaining as well. Why leave when he felt the same way?

Beast
02-28-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
JJB at Hasbro, eh? I thought he'd gone off to write for the Tatooine Enquirer!!! :crazed:
I feel so loved. :D First I'm Rose from Golden Girls, then I'm a secret Hasbro employee, now I'm a writer for a backwater planet's newsrag. What next?? :crazed:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JetsAndHeels
02-28-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Setting up an office on Coruscant. Love the view. I can keep an eye on Senator Amidala... well- send you guys holo-transmissions of her getting undressed in her apartment. I figure you'd enjoy that! Pervs.

Make sure you send those transmissions directly to me please!!
Thank you very much!!

SithDroid
02-28-2002, 09:42 PM
Yea Emperor Jargo is back. Now we do the dance of joy!

****dancing****

****people staring****

Why are you guys looking at me like that?