PDA

View Full Version : I gots your Action Fleet ... right here!

cloneemperor
05-13-2009, 10:12 AM
This is posted by way of a request for anyone who still has Action Fleet boxes around. I've finally got around to making The Miniature Empire (http://www.miniempire.ca) live, but there are several Action Fleet items that I don't have boxes for anymore and I'm trying to record the box back descriptions with their pictures. So if anyone has a scanner or good camera and can provide me with pictures of the following items, I would really appreciate it.

1996 Vehicles
A-Wing Starfighter
Boba Fett's Slave I
Rebel Snowspeeder
Shuttle Tydirium

1997 Vehicles
Bespin Cloud Car
Rancor

Battle Packs
Galactic Empire (with Royal Guard)
Aliens and Creatures (with Ponda Baba)
Galactic Hunters (with IG-88)
Dune Sea (No Barada)
Droid Escape (No Gonk Droid)
Desert Palace (No Weequay)
Cantina Smugglers and Spies
Hoth Attack
Death Star Escape
Endor Victory
Imperial Troops
Rebel Troops

Playsets
The Death Star
Ice Planet Hoth
Yavin Rebel Base

A big thanks goes out to sergiurusu who provided me with most of the other ones a couple of years ago when I first started looking, and thnks to anyone who can help me now.

Darth Duranium
05-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Sorry, I only kept the boxes for the rare AFs. Can't help, dude.

Blue2th
05-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Found some of what you're looking for:

Blue2th
05-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Here's the A-Wing, Snowspeeder, and Tyderium:

Blue2th
05-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Here's Battlepack #15:

cloneemperor
05-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Awesome man, thanks!

cloneemperor
05-18-2009, 01:54 AM
Thanks again Blue2th, I have them updated now with credit going to you for the info.

On a separate yet related note, I now have pictures and info up for all the Titanium Series items I currently have. Working on Micro Machines next.

Blue2th
05-18-2009, 10:03 AM
You betch ya, thanks for the mention. :thumbsup:
I know I have some more, just got to dig it out.
List your Micromachines too, cause I found some of them recently.

cloneemperor
05-18-2009, 01:49 PM
I'm not really concerned with the Micro Machines because I never collected them when they were first out. Now it's just eBay, and I'm only ordering them "in-package" so I get all the data to begin with. So far I've just uploaded what I have ready for Mini-heads and my Millennium Falcon and Death Star Double-Takes Playset, but I'm getting stuff up as I can.

RobertDD
06-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Hi CloneEmperor, I noticed that you have the JediStarfighter as unreleased to mass market. It was actually available through TRU and I have one myself...

EDIT: I guess I commented to soon. I was referring to the Titanium Ultra, which is Action Fleet in my mind. Sorry!

cloneemperor
06-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I have that TRU Jedi Starfighter Ultra, and it's sweet. I just wish I could get my hands on some of those unreleased Action Fleet items. That would be awesome.

haggie
06-16-2009, 12:49 AM
Just poked around your site a bit. Nice job, man! It's good to see somebody new in the AF website game! Unfortunately, I haven't touched starwarsactionfleet.com for years. I've still got a folder full of photo updates and such. No time these days. In fact, this is the first time I've even popped in here since not long after VT passed away. Anyway, just wanted to give you some props! I should go see what sicqnus has done with his site over the last few years too!

Darth Duranium
06-16-2009, 04:06 AM
I should go see what sicqnus has done with his site over the last few years too!

It's been down for a while now, sorry to say.

BTW, it's really nice to see Bill the Cat again. Ack! Gag! Barf!