PDA

View Full Version : Chicago, Anyone?

Jedi Teacher
02-22-2002, 06:23 PM
Has anyone in the Chicago area found FX-7, Zutton or Eeth Koth ??????

I can't seem to find them anywhere!!!

:frus:

The 2 targets near me are usually my best bet for toys, but I haven't seen any sign of this wave. If you've found them, please let me know where to look.

Also- does anyone know if there is a collector's club in the Chicago area?

Thanks!

Jedi Mara Jade 809
02-23-2002, 10:14 PM
I was lucky enough to find the zutton wave at a Walmart in Lombard, I went back later on in the week and more figures were there agan, but this was a week ago, so this is probobly of no help to you.

bibfortuna
02-24-2002, 07:57 PM
I've _heard_ that Zutton and Eeth Koth were at the Target on Rt. 59 in Naperville, but I didn't actually see them there.

I haven't seen them anywhere else, either.

Rob

INDIANA
02-24-2002, 08:22 PM
Nice to see others from the Windy City! I had thought that Wolfwood 319 and I were the only ones.

Wal-Marts recieved the FX-7 wave the second week of December. I would guess each store got no more than 1 or 2 cases. As mentioned earlier, they recieved the Eeth Koth wave early the week of 2.11 in much bigger supply (looks like 4-5 cases each store). The FX-7 contingient was sold out quickly but the other two did stick around for a few days.

I would not be very surprised to see the Teebo wave come in either late this week or early next, but, as to how many I haven't a clue.

Jedi Teacher
02-25-2002, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the info everybody!.:)

Unfortunately, it sounds like I didn't go on the right days to find them. I try to check the target on 59 in Naperville --but not often enough I guess :(

It's nice to know that there are other SSG users in the Chicago area!

:D

Please continue to post if you find anything new in the area!!

Thanks!!!

Wolfwood319
02-25-2002, 12:39 PM
I've been having good luck as of recent. I haven't been to the Wal-Mart near me in a week, but last time I was there, they still had Eeth Koths and Zuttons. About 4 of each. They got in about 3 cases of that wave, but the Fx-7 portions of each case sold quickly.

I'll keep an eye out for them, and if I see them, I'll pick them up for you Jedi Teacher. Also, the Teebo wave should be in real soon, so I'll keep an eye out for them as well.

If anyone finds the Teebo wave anywhere, let me know.

Jedi Teacher
03-01-2002, 03:34 PM
My wife was able to find the delux Maul and deluxe Luke with Bacta tank at our local target--don't know if anyone else has found them or not.

I decided to order the FX-7 wave from Kebco Toys--most of them were 4.99!!

Keep hunting!!

Just thought I'd update you.