PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Hasbro USA

Darth Windu
05-28-2009, 10:58 AM
Okay I know it's not technically Legacy-related, but still...

Anyway a friend on these forums purchased a Titanium Series Jedi Starfighter for me from Canada (I'm Australian) because they aren't being imported here. Problem? It's missing pieces.

I contacted Hasbro Australia who suggested I return it to the retailer...in Canada - NOT HELPFUL. After informing them of this and asking if they could put me in touch with someone who could actually help, I've yet to receive a reply.

So, I'm wondering if anyone can give me the email address for Hasbro USA customer support? With the Titanium line ending I'm running out of time to get this fixed. Any help is massively appreciated, thanks guys.

JediTricks
05-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Hasbro customer service generally can't deliver squat, they always want you to send in the item and they'll TRY to send a replacement out, but often they'll have to substitute.

They don't have a direct email address that I know of, you have to fill out a form on their customer service page, which is currently down: http://hasbro.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/hasbro.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

EDIT: There may be a direct email address on that page: hasbro@custhelp.com
but I can't verify it's authenticity as the page isn't answering for me.

Darth Windu
05-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Thanks JT. At least it's more than I'm getting from Hasbro Australia :)