PDA

View Full Version : June Hauls!

Ji'dai
06-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Received my eBay winnings today; more Hasbro Indiana Jones stuff I couldn't live without:

German Troop Car x8

12" Col. Dovchenko with 6 giant fire ants

Mvader91
06-02-2009, 09:57 PM
picked up the "Fallen" voyager class at Castlteton Toys R Us. First purchase from there in a while. Just seems selection is lacking as well as high prices.:cross-eye

Ando
06-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Came home from work on Monday to find another (#2) Magna Guard starfighter courtesy of my wife.

Beast
06-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Wolverine and the X-Men Toad
Wolverine and the X-Men Forge

Both surprisingly good figures. Hope we finally get some females in the line revealed at SDCC though. Rogue, Emma Frost, Storm, Domino. That would be great for starters.

JetsAndHeels
06-03-2009, 04:42 PM
TF Scout class Dirt Boss figure

and courtesy of a fellow co-worker:

Disney Star Wars Goofy as Darth Vader figure

Ji'dai
06-03-2009, 05:27 PM
LEGO 7635 4WD with Horse Trailer (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7635)

Ji'dai
06-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Got my "Pick-A-Brick" order from LEGO Shop@Home. Street lamps, windows, some plates, tiles, mini-fig crash helmets, slopes, and a few basic and special bricks.

LTBasker
06-05-2009, 05:52 PM
NewForceComics exclusive polybagged Gowron x2
Star Wars Titaniums Neimoidian Shuttle x1
Nokia 6650 Metallic flip-phone

figrin bran
06-06-2009, 03:10 AM
4 free tickets to AMC theaters from work.

bobafrett
06-06-2009, 12:26 PM
-.37 in my checking account.

LTBasker
06-06-2009, 08:39 PM
DC Universe Classics The Flash x1
The Dark Knight Movie Masters Batman Unmasked x1
Playmates Star Trek 6" Young Spock x1
Mattel Star Trek Hot Wheels Klingon Bird of Prey x1
Mattel Star Trek Hot Wheels Enterprise"-A" x1
Titanium Star Wars Red 4 X-Wing x1
Titanium Star Wars Sebulba's Podracer x1

figrin bran
06-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Clone Wars Green Clone
DCUC Batman Beyond unmasked

Ji'dai
06-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Indiana Jones
Cairo Swordsman
German Soldier x2
German Soldiers 2-pack x3
LEGO Indiana Jones for PS3

Star Wars
Jabba's Palace Battle Pack
Scramble on Yavin Battle Pack

figrin bran
06-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Revenge of the Fallen Legends Class Jetfire

Ando
06-08-2009, 12:07 PM
- GH Snowspeeder with Luke, Dak, and Probe Droid (FINALLY!). I love the OT GH sets!

- Fanboys on DVD. I loved the Iowa segment when they were cracking on the Trekkies/Trekkers. Not as great as I'd hoped and not as terrible as I feared.

LTBasker
06-09-2009, 11:58 PM
Star Wars Titanium Virago x1
Star Wars Titanium Desert Skiff x1
Star Wars Titanium Cloud Car x1

Didn't really need any of them, but they were on clearance for $5 and I could think of mild reasons to get them. Although it leaves me worried about finding the rest of the year's Titaniums if they're being clearanced out at Wal-Mart (both local ones at least).

JetsAndHeels
06-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Revenge of the Fallen Legends Class Jetfire

FYI:
Jetfire plugs into the Legends class Optimus Prime (if you have it).

You probably already knew that, just thought I would pass it along. :)

Today's haul for me, which I am still very happy about:

ROTF Target exclusive Superion

Blue2th
06-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Fly Boys DVD Widescreen $4 at Walmart
300 DVD Widescreen $5 at Target

figrin bran
06-12-2009, 01:22 AM
FYI:
Jetfire plugs into the Legends class Optimus Prime (if you have it).

You probably already knew that, just thought I would pass it along. :)

Today's haul for me, which I am still very happy about:

ROTF Target exclusive Superion

Actually, I did not know that so thanks for the info, Heels.

I haven't seen a Legends Optimus yet though.

Ji'dai
06-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Playstation 3 160 GB bundle with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

My first game system in 13 years. My last one was the Nintendo 64 - which I still play from time to time. Only have one game for it - Shadows of the Empire - the only reason I bought it.

Ando
06-12-2009, 01:59 PM
...My last one was the Nintendo 64 - which I still play from time to time. Only have one game for it - Shadows of the Empire - the only reason I bought it.

Same here. Although I also loved Goldeneye and Rogue Squadron...

JetsAndHeels
06-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Actually, I did not know that so thanks for the info, Heels.

I haven't seen a Legends Optimus yet though.

No problem. Glad to help.

I am surprised you have yet to see a Legends Optimus.....normally you folks on the west coast get things before we do here.

Ji'dai
06-13-2009, 12:22 AM
Same here. Although I also loved Goldeneye and Rogue Squadron... My cousin had Goldeneye, I remember them playing it during the holidays. I was heavily into SW at the time and wasn't interested in much else. I think I had Rogue Squadron for PC. I never bought any accessories for my N64. In fact, I still only have the one controller.

figrin bran
06-14-2009, 08:55 PM
No problem. Glad to help.

I am surprised you have yet to see a Legends Optimus.....normally you folks on the west coast get things before we do here.

I finally found and bought one today. I think the problem is not that they haven't shown up here but that they've been selling out. That goes for ROTF toys in general.

I also got Marvel Universe Moon Knight plus a $4.88 Target clearance Pilot Scarlett.

JetsAndHeels
06-14-2009, 09:46 PM
I finally found and bought one today. I think the problem is not that they haven't shown up here but that they've been selling out. That goes for ROTF toys in general.

Glad you got one....I have been impressed with the Legends class.

Ando
06-15-2009, 11:20 AM
- 2 loose AOTC Republic Gunships. Now up to 4 each on this version, so I feel "caught up" now.

- 1 loose Acklay.

- 1 AOTC Obi Wan Kenobi

TeeEye7
06-15-2009, 10:59 PM
- 2 loose AOTC Republic Gunships. Now up to 4 each on this version, so I feel "caught up" now.

- 1 loose Acklay.

- 1 AOTC Obi Wan Kenobi

What? Nothing from Benchmade? ;)

JEDIpartner
06-15-2009, 11:12 PM
I got a car. :)

Ando
06-16-2009, 10:54 AM
What? Nothing from Benchmade? ;)

Nope. Nothing new that I need/want right now. I need to save my money for the Geonosis Assault battle packs, Turbo Tank, and other Hasbro goodies that are coming this summer.

But I do want the Benchmade 3300SBK to complete my Infidel collection.

JetsAndHeels
06-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Friday the 13th (2009) Killer Cut dvd

JediTricks
06-16-2009, 05:22 PM
Titanium Series Hound's Tooth - pretty boring really, it totally is the flying sandcrawler.

Transformers convention hauls:
- 2 Hasbro freebie crumpled posters with all the figures on one side and the movie logo on the other. (I suck with posters)
- 2 Hasbro freebie comic adaptations (con-exclusive, not complete, with underwhelming Kmart coupons, including 2 free movie tickets if you buy $50 in menswear???)
- 1 Hasbro freebie RPM Bumblebee (I originally got Ratchet, but when my buddy turned in his flier, he got BB so I asked Hasbro to trade me and they did) Needs metal for a $4 toy, but as a freebie it's good. Movie 1 design, no hood scoop.
- Toynami Macross: DYRL Roy Focker Strike Valkyrie $20 (not a fantastic price, but $5 cheaper than I've seen, and I don't have a cool version of this Veritech fighter with all its gear). Nice set, great for the price, basically a bundle of the regular figure and the accessory set from a few years ago. A little fragile, and the stand has issues in some of the modes. But overall, very keen.
- TF:ROTF Sideswipe - awesome.
- TF:ROTF Rampage - awesomely bad.
- TF THS-02 Convoy - $50 because it had a slight tear on the front of the box. Fantastic figure, very cool in every way. Love the accessories, great stuff all around. Alt mode truck is a bit shabby, and trailer is too large for it, but makes an awesome set just because it transforms at all.
- Shout Factory freebie keychain and glasses cleaning cloth (I don't wear glasses, but I do have a camera that got really dusty on the lens).
- TF:ROTF Dlx Chromia - nice bike, love the stand that has sweet guns integrated in. Transformation has some interesting ideas. Robot mode unfortunately is a failure, just not enough of a whole thing, and certainly not enough of a robot. Not stable either. Mech alive feature is a fantasy in their heads, no such item on here. Too bad, there is potential, just wasn't delivered upon.
- TF:ROTF Scout Depthcharge - nifty alt mode, adequate transformation, pretty keen robot mode. Basic bot layout, with decent sculpted detail and a good angled armor look, kibble actually is the lower legs so not really kibble, shoulders have a missile pod. Good articulation too. Attack mode is kinda silly but not necessary. Not standout crazy awesome, but a solid entry.
- TF:ROTF Scout Ransack - alt mode looks fabulous, wild, totally cool as a villainous biplane. Transformation is fairly busy and really moves stuff around. Robot mode is skeletal on purpose, looks almost ghostly, pretty cool stuff and well articulated. A little flimsy tho, but not terribly so. Attack mode is nothing. May not be everybody's taste, but quite cool in my book.

And I hauled another wisdom tooth out of my head!

Star Wars Titanium Virago x1
Star Wars Titanium Desert Skiff x1
Star Wars Titanium Cloud Car x1

Didn't really need any of them, but they were on clearance for $5 and I could think of mild reasons to get them. Although it leaves me worried about finding the rest of the year's Titaniums if they're being clearanced out at Wal-Mart (both local ones at least).I suspect this is in advance of YET ANOTHER packaging changeover to coincide with the 3.75" line's new look.

bobafrett
06-16-2009, 10:53 PM
I got a car. :)

Yes? and what make and model is it?

JEDIpartner
06-17-2009, 10:10 AM
Yes? and what make and model is it?

2010 Toyota Corolla... got an unreasonably good deal on it. :love:

JetsAndHeels
06-17-2009, 03:18 PM
2010 Toyota Corolla... got an unreasonably good deal on it. :love:

Congrats. Toyotas are good cars and will run forever as long as you take care of them.

Today at WM I picked up the exclusive ROTF Skywarp

DarthQuack
06-17-2009, 03:20 PM
A Bug's Life Bluray
Ghostbusters Bluray
Blue McDonald's glass

Ji'dai
06-17-2009, 05:21 PM
2010 Toyota Corolla... got an unreasonably good deal on it. :love: Don't forget that you can deduct the sales tax (http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=204519,00.html) you pay on a new car purchase made in 2009.

A Bug's Life Bluray
Ghostbusters Bluray
Blue McDonald's glass Ghostbusters is new on Blu-ray? How much was it?

TeeEye7
06-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Toyotas are good cars and will run forever as long as you take care of them.

Boy howdy! Before my current Toyota (Highlander), I had my Camry for 16 years! It just got to the point where the car was worth less than the cost of repairs.

My wife got into a fender-bender last fall and totaled here Toyota Sienna van (yes, we're dedicated Toyota fans). This past weekend, we've place ourselves on a list to purchase a Prius. Very interesting little vehicle!

Jp: What model Corolla did you get?

Ando
06-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Not a haul per se and I wasn't sure where to post this, but last night while cruising the toy aisles at one of the Target's in my area, I saw some figures (Saga Legends) in the new packaging mixed in with the old.

I just wanted to give everybody a heads up and see if anyone else seen this yet.

It's only a matter of time before it all starts to hit.

Happy Hunting.

JetsAndHeels
06-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Transformers G1 season 1 dvd
ROTF Voyager Megatron

sergiurusu
06-19-2009, 03:40 AM
I received the 1:2 Hollywood Collector's Gallery Terminator Endoskull busts, clean and combat versions - the combat is limited to just 300 pieces. Eyes and blue plaque are lighted and they come with display case, CPU chips are removable too.:thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
06-19-2009, 10:40 AM
Don't forget that you can deduct the sales tax (http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=204519,00.html) you pay on a new car purchase made in 2009.

...which is exactly why I made that purchase this year. I could've waited until next year 'cos there really wasn't anything incredibly wrong with my car other than it being 6 years old. They gave me $3000 on a 2003 Protege with 98,000 miles on it and little rust bubbles under the paint in a couple places and a couple dings in the panels from shopping carts. They also gave me a pretty good cut in the price since I cleverly started by looking at a Yaris and sweetened the guy's commission by upgrading to a Corolla. I'm going to end up financing only about $9,200.00 of this. :thumbsup:

LTBasker
06-20-2009, 10:30 PM
Found a few things today...

Mattel Hot Wheels 1:50 K-BoP x1
Mattel Hot Wheels 1:64 Heat Fleet Jeep Scrambler x2
Mattel Hot Wheels 1:64 Military Rods GTO x1
Mattel The Dark Knight Movie Masters Batman Unmasked x1
Mattel Brave and the Bold The Atom x1 (one Wal-Mart had 5-6 Sportsmasters left compared to a single Atom, think they have their new pegwarmer...)
Playmates Star Trek 6" Captain Pike x1
Playmates Star Trek 6" Cadet Uhura x1 (Wal-Mart had the 6" figures at $6.96)
DST TRU Star Trek "The Cage" Spock x3 (the third is a replacement for one)
DST TRU Star Trek Captain Kirk x1
Star Wars Titanium Hound's Tooth x2
Star Wars Titanium Sebulba's Podracer x1
Star Wars Titanium Clone Wars Y-wing x1
Star Wars Titanium Republic Tank (black sticker) x1

figrin bran
06-20-2009, 11:48 PM
G.I. Joe Best of the 80's Mass Device Set #5 (from Marshall's. yipeeyiyayminisirloinburgers! one of my collecting grails of this year has been found)
Legacy AOTC wave from HTS
Cars Pizza Planet Truck (plus a few others from the K-Mart Cars event)
Transformers Season 1 dvd

JetsAndHeels
06-21-2009, 12:51 AM
I hauled alot in from Heroes Con, but my favorite items are:

Various Friday the 13th comics
Cinema of fear 12" Jason Voorhees figure
Star Wars logo auto sticker
Decepticon logo auto sticker

And on the way back stopped at TRU and Walmart:

ROTF Deluxe Class Cannon Bumblebee
ROTF Legends Class The Fallen
ROTF Legends Class Grindor
ROTF Legends Class Mudflap
ROTF Legends Class Enforcer Ironhide

Ando
06-22-2009, 11:03 AM
- 3 more action figure display cases from The Container Store. On sale for $7.99.

JediTricks
06-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Transformers ROTF Knock-Out - not a knock out. "Eh" toy and needs a few customizations, plus it's assembled slightly wrong in a way that'll be incredibly difficult to fix. C

TF:ROTF Sideways - very cool, gets better the more you mess with it. B+

Lobster-esque sunburn.

Ando
06-23-2009, 11:45 AM
I got my first Turbo Tank last night.

Ji'dai
06-24-2009, 02:40 PM
My eBay winnings (http://i39.tinypic.com/2vrze6h.jpg) arrived today. I got three more LEGO 7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure and four 7624 Jungle Duels sets. I now have five 7622 and six 7624 sets. With shipping, I ended up paying slightly less than actual MSRP for these sets. I haven’t seen either set at retail since before Christmas, so I thought I’d better get what I wanted now before prices on the secondary market jump.

JediTricks
06-26-2009, 12:37 AM
TF:ROTF Voyager-class Megatron - mediocre. Looks cool at first but fails after a little time.

Mattel Klingon Bird-of-Prey - decent for the price, but still fairly toyetic and cheap in sculpt and deco compared to DST or Corgi. Wing movement is so-so, clicks into 3 stops but "up" is too high.

Kidhuman
06-27-2009, 10:58 AM
finally got around to picking up the ESB wave. Need the AOTC wave now.

figrin bran
06-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Titanium CW Y-Wing and Twilight