PDA

View Full Version : Screen Scenes

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-15-2009, 01:25 PM
As seen on the main page, there are two sets coming - one has Thire and Rys, and the other has Yoda and Jek. Thire and Yoda look to be the already-announced single-carded versions, while Jek and Rys are just kitbashes and repaints with new accessories. I'm actually liking the look of these sets and might pass on the single-carded Thire and Yoda to get these instead. This could be a good way to fill out more scenes.

sonofsokol
06-15-2009, 03:41 PM
These look really cool... it makes me excited to see what other sets they'll be doing.
Just imagine if they could time these to hit stores the day after the depicted episode first aired...
Anybody heard anything about pricing on these?

jonthejedi
06-16-2009, 05:23 AM
...very nice two-packs, count me in for these!

mtriv73
06-16-2009, 10:49 AM
These look really cool... it makes me excited to see what other sets they'll be doing.
Just imagine if they could time these to hit stores the day after the depicted episode first aired...
Anybody heard anything about pricing on these?

My guess would be MSRP of 14-15.99

I'd love to see spome of these in the realistic style. I'd rather see the cartoon go to realistic style animation so we could have the best of both worlds.

JediTricks
06-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Steve just posted another 2-pack that has a corresponding 2-pack, this time from Rookies, it's Fives & Rex, and the back shows Echo & Cody. Fives is missing the medal on his chest, so I guess we're getting another Fives soon as well since we saw a prototype which had that.

clone157
06-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Hasbro's not gonna be happy until we have 5 versions of each character. I hope these are not gonna be exclusives.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-17-2009, 01:47 AM
Steve just posted another 2-pack that has a corresponding 2-pack, this time from Rookies, it's Fives & Rex, and the back shows Echo & Cody. Fives is missing the medal on his chest, so I guess we're getting another Fives soon as well since we saw a prototype which had that.
Where did you see that? I don't remember any figures with medals.

I'll likely get the Rex and Fives set, but probably not the Cody and Echo one, since I'll just get the basic Echo instead. If Cody came with Hevy instead, then it would be a sure purchase.

DarkArtist
06-17-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm very excited about these...want them all. keep um coming Hasbro. the more clones the merrier

JediTricks
06-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Hasbro's not gonna be happy until we have 5 versions of each character. I hope these are not gonna be exclusives.It sure does feel like that with this line.

Where did you see that? I don't remember any figures with medals.I don't remember, probably JediDefender, it wasn't sculpted, just painted on (which is how the episode looked as well).