PDA

View Full Version : Fan Club Darth Vader 14.99 !

jedi-cpa
02-23-2002, 10:05 AM
Why?

What is so special abou this figure that it costs 2X + what a regular figure costs!

Holy COW!:mad: :frus:

Lord Malakite
02-23-2002, 10:40 AM
The fact that its a limited time exclusive.

Turbowars
02-23-2002, 10:55 AM
Hasbro and the Fan Club know that people will eat them up no matter what price they sell them for! Hell they could sell them for $30 and probably get away with it. One thing for sure, I hope the packageing is Identical to the Toy fair hand outs or I'm going to be ****ed. I can see it now, I'll buy a fan club version and find out that it is a variation and I'll have to pay 300 bucks for a Toy fair version. I'm a sucker for variations.

Sidiously Darth
02-23-2002, 03:02 PM
I preordered mine today. Being a Fan Club Member, the cost was dropped to $11.99. I also ordered a couple other figures to hit the $30 mark for free shipping.

Now here's my question, will the mail all the figures together or send the one's in stock & Vader later? (Ha Ha...Kinda rhymes):p

Beast
02-23-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
I preordered mine today. Being a Fan Club Member, the cost was dropped to $11.99. I also ordered a couple other figures to hit the $30 mark for free shipping.
Now here's my question, will the mail all the figures together or send the one's in stock & Vader later? (Ha Ha...Kinda rhymes):p
I believe they ship everything at once, and I don't think it will be all that long before the Fan Club gets their Toy Fair Vader stock in anyway. Hopefully these ship by the end of the month. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Actually I think they might send the in stock stuff first, I remember when I pre-ordered a couple Wuhers and also ordered some other stuff that was in stock and they sent the in stock stuff first then sent the two Wuhers later. Although since it's owned by Hasbro now it may be different but I dunno.

Darth Rage
02-26-2002, 04:10 AM
whats special about this darth vader? What does he look like? Is he just posed differently again?

Turbowars
02-26-2002, 07:03 PM
Check out the home page, there should by a photo of Vader. Anyways Yes he is in a different pose holding his saber above head with both hands, he is all silver for the 25 years that Starwars has been around and is in vintage style packaging. Thats it. Pretty Cool!