PDA

View Full Version : Shape Shifting

Pendo
02-23-2002, 02:49 PM
Cinescape have another interesting article. This time about Zam Wesell's Shape Shifting gift. Click here (http://www.cinescape.com/24/editorial.asp?aff_id=24&this_cat=Prequel+News&action=page&obj_id=33060&type_id=226194&cat_id=235959&sub_id=0) to check it out.

PENDO!

Lord Tenebrous
02-23-2002, 03:24 PM
Considering Hasbro's fondness for resculpts, I'm very sure we'll get an Obi-Wan and Zam that can be used to recreate this scene (back a few months ago, there were some real-scans of Zam with very dynamic - pained/aggressive - facial expressions.)

Not very relevant to the storyline, but a nice detail. Unfortunately, sped up like most other detailing in the prequels.

Beast
02-23-2002, 03:26 PM
Intresting. As long as it doesn't look like the T-1000 or Odo when she shapeshifts, I think it's an intresting idea. Wonder if we will actually see her use the shapechanging abilities in the movie, or if it's only going to become more of an EU thing. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-23-2002, 04:12 PM
Shape shifters? Cool, I wonder if they can shape shift into lightsabers to fool Jedi. :cool:

PloKoon2385
02-23-2002, 07:53 PM
Hmm...... It may not be shapeshifting at all. Perhaps it is the poison from Jango's dart that is having that effect on her. Maybe that is why her whole body doesn't change, only her head. The dart hits her neck which would probably only effect the head immediately. I don't really think it is shapeshifting. But if it is, cool!

Co Jo-Da
02-23-2002, 11:48 PM
If the whole shape shifting rumor turns out to be true (I hope so), it goes along way to explain how Zam is able to hide from Obi-Wan and Anakin. I know the 'Outlander Club' is jammed pack with freaky creatures from all over the galaxy and I makes sence for Zam to jump in there and blended in...

*On a side note, is it me or is the term 'Outlander' getting used alittle to much in the new trilogy?

Rollo Tomassi
02-24-2002, 09:03 AM
If she's a lizard, she could just grow her arm back.;)

Co Jo-Da
02-25-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
If she's a lizard, she could just grow her arm back.;)

To bad Jango kills her before we get to find out...

PloKoon2385
02-25-2002, 07:47 PM
I still don't think that she IS a shapeshifter. I mean, it's just not Star Wars like. Shapeshifting is more X-Files and Star Trek. I dunno. I just have a hard time accepting shape shifting in SW.

Rollo Tomassi
02-25-2002, 08:40 PM
I think it's more plausible that shes having some kind of reaction to the poison Kyber Dart.

Beast
02-25-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
I think it's more plausible that shes having some kind of reaction to the poison Kyber Dart.
It's possible, looking at the preview comic for the upcoming Jango Fett Grafic Novel over at DarkHorse.com he's shown using the dart and apperanty it looks like it's affecting the person who's killed with it. Here is a link to the comic, and I'll post the actual page here. http://www.darkhorse.com/news/features/pg_feview/z_starwars/sku_11337/item_11337c/X_0/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kyber Dart Killing:

Co Jo-Da
02-25-2002, 11:26 PM
Cool info, thanks Jar Jar...