PDA

View Full Version : Force Unleashed Galactic Heroes?

Jack
06-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Don't you think it would be awesome, if Hasbro released a new wave of Galactic Heroes: Force Unleashed?

If they did, they could have all the cool characters like -
- Secret Apprentice
- Juno
- General Kota
- Proxy
- Maris Brood

I reckon that would be freakin' awesome, what about you?

Please post, thanks

:DJack

DarkJedi5
06-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Well Jack, I gotta say, it would have been a neat novelty but the whole TFU thing is almost a year old now and interest has probably dropped off trememdously so that not too many people would be interested any more. I would probably pick up the set but to be honest I wouldn't even be that interested in them. I could be in the minority though. I don't have a great interest in the vehicles or the background characters the way I do with the 3.75" line. For me GH is just about the main characters in their costumes. I don't understand the people who army build the troopers....

sonofsokol
06-27-2009, 11:38 AM
The problem I see is that the Force Unleashed game is made for an audience that is a bit more mature than the GH line is targeted for. My wife doesn't mind my 4 year old watching me play Lego Star Wars on my Wii, but she is not a fan of him watching the Force Unleashed.

My son knows all the OT, PT and Clone Wars characters, but he would have no idea who the Force Unleashed or most other EU characters are for that matter. Since Hasbro always seems to be concerned with the target audience I don't see it happening... It would be sweet though

Jack
06-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Ahhhh, I see now, yeah, I understand why the littler people wouldn't get them, 'cause they haven't played the game, and GH is really for a younger age...

All well :) They're still awesome

Jangu Fett
07-02-2009, 10:24 PM
I still be nice to see a couple Force Unleashed sets. Not to mention a GH scale Rogue Shadow.