PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars - cinema scenes

CoachD
07-02-2009, 06:02 PM
How about a wish list for cinema scenes from the new clone wars series?

There is a tonne of material avaliable, so i think cinema scenes would be an excellent way of getting loads of the new characters out quickly (wishful thinking I know, but fun to ponder none the less)

Just off the top of my head to get started

- Ziro's lair - (Ziro, KRONOS-327, Nitko guard, padme, c3po, commander fox)

- Senate seige (cad bane, Aaura Sing, Robonino, bail oragana, Onaconda Farr, Anakin)

- Trespass episode - (anakin and obi wan in snow gear, rex in snow gear and on speeder, Thi-Sen on Narglatch and an extra Talz warrior)

- Loathsome in his tank would be cool too :)

Ando
07-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Those would be very cool.

I also think we're about due for a GH Republic Gunship, too.

Alpha 315
11-18-2009, 09:40 PM
The gunship should be out anytime, now.

Ando
11-19-2009, 11:15 AM
The gunship should be out anytime, now.

A GH Republic Gunship? Hasbro hasn't actually ever committed to making one yet. This is just a wishlist thread.

sonofsokol
11-19-2009, 12:13 PM
I'd love to see a Cinema Scene (or Small Screen Scene) for the Trespass episode. Give a Freeco speeder, Obi-wan, Anakin, and Rex in winter gear , Thi Sen and one more Talz warrior. Or scrap the Freeco Speeder and give us senator Chuchi and Chairman Cho. There's probably too many new sculpts to fit the price point, but since this is a wish list...

I could see them doing a Lair of Grievous with some of the new figures that are out or are soon to come out. With the new Grievous and Kit Fisto and Commander Fil inthe next new wave, we just need a Nahdar and Grievous' repair droid. Throw in a couple magna gaurds and there you go.

The possibilities are endless... too bad my budget isn't:sad:

Kirrmistwelder
12-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Lots of good ideas here. My sons would love a collection of the Bounty Hunters from Hostage Crisies - especially Cad Bane.

At this point we've got two of the Grievous/Kit Fisto packages, so I'm not dying for a Lair of Grievous scene - but his doctor droid is one that my boys often request.

The Weequay Pirate gang from Dooku Captured/The Gungan General would also be a hit with my kids.

I think an Assault on Ryloth scene with Mace Windu an AT-RT and Wat Tambor would work well.