PDA

View Full Version : I saw a giant raccoon outsite my gym tonight

Tycho
07-06-2009, 05:28 AM
This raccoon was as big as a dog! He was stanging almost 3 feet tall!

I really wanted to get rabies, so I went outside my gym to meet him (or her) but it took off running. Fortunately the car it ran in front of saw it and I was not the cause of a road kill for startling it.

So if a raccoon bites you under the full moon, do you start to change into one on the next full moon? Would that be termed a "werecoon?" I think I'm becoming one of those, or I just wore my sunglasses for too long last weekend. :bandit:

Lord Malakite
07-06-2009, 07:31 AM
I really wanted to get rabies, so I went outside my gym to meet him (or her) but it took off running.
Makes your sacrifice all worth while doesn't it bobafrett? :D You give up a kidney to save his life and now Tycho is intentionally trying to get rabies. :rolleyes:

bobafrett
07-06-2009, 10:55 AM
I really wanted to get rabies, so I went outside my gym to meet him (or her) but it took off running. Fortunately the car it ran in front of saw it and I was not the cause of a road kill for startling it.

Makes your sacrifice all worth while doesn't it bobafrett? :D You give up a kidney to save his life and now Tycho is intentionally trying to get rabies. :rolleyes:

Bad Tycho, Bad (grabs rolled up newspaper) I told you never chase after things that might be a risk to your well being.

We had a raccoon break up my son's graduation party here a couple of weeks ago. Then just a few days ago, we found a raccoon, dead in our backyard.

pbarnard
07-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Bad Tycho, Bad (grabs rolled up newspaper) I told you never chase after things that might be a risk to your well being.

We had a raccoon break up my son's graduation party here a couple of weeks ago. Then just a few days ago, we found a raccoon, dead in our backyard.

It's just the other raccoons making it up to your son.

Tycho, haven't you ever seen the episode of Little House on the Prairie where Laura tries to tame a raccoon?

LTBasker
07-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Or rather the King of the Hill episode when Bobby tries to keep a raccoon as a pet and Dale Gribble thinks he has rabies?

You actually turn into this (http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/coon.jpg), btw.

JetsAndHeels
07-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Tycho didn't want me to post it, but he took a pic of the raccoon. Enjoy (http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-raccoon-came-to-burgle.jpg).

Bel-Cam Jos
07-06-2009, 11:58 AM
I would've unmasked it in comic book villain style to reveal... Norman Osborne?!? :eek:

You just know that raccoon was looking in the windows to pump iron and get ripped.

Tycho
07-06-2009, 02:31 PM

That'll make it really hard to find me a girlfriend (of any species) then!

You actually turn into this, btw. - Too funny. I'd seriously considered using that as my new avatar!

Great picture, Jets and your joke about Norman Osborne made me laugh.

Yeah, that would have been classic if that raccoon got trapped in my gym. I would have stayed up all night to watch the reactions of the ladies as they came in. However, housekeeping would have called Animal Control by 5am.

Ando
07-06-2009, 04:18 PM
When I was in HS, my parents had a cat that was pretty good sized, but not fat. He had dark and light gray stripes and when he wanted into the house, he would just go to the windows, he would just go to the windows and wait for someone to see him.

One night, I was in our basement (we had little window wells with the kind of windows that swing inward/upward...) doing laundry or something and saw a small, little gray body in the window well and I went towards the window to open it up and let the cat in, and right before I got to the window I decided it'd be a good idea to turn a light on first. When I turned back around to go back to open the window there was a big raccoon staring me down.

To this day, I am really glad I turned that light on. Raccoons are pretty cute, but they can be pretty vicious.

El Chuxter
07-07-2009, 12:32 AM
I walked in on my mom and a raccoon once. Why do you think I'm so messed up in the head?

Bel-Cam Jos
07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
I walked in on my mom and a raccoon once. Why do you think I'm so messed up in the head?Yeah, if one of my parents was nocturnal and ate out of the garbage cans, I'd go wacko.

Lord Malakite
07-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Yeah, if one of my parents was nocturnal and ate out of the garbage cans, I'd go wacko.
Are you certain you aren't confusing his mom with Slicker's mom.