PDA

View Full Version : Dear Hasbro, can we get the new ROC Stands in a SW style?

pbarnard
07-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Dear Hasbro,

Can we get the new ROC Stands in a SW style? I really like the double foot peg. Second, I like how it is just a flat surface, no ramp with the name. The final thing going for the design on these stands are how they're shaped like dog tags or ID badges that some of the figures are sporting. That ties it in nicely with the figures. Maybe you could do something in the shape of the classic rebel symbol or Imperial or even Grand Army sybmol for the various figures? There are many other possibly design elements that you could use but having it something tied to the character or movie would be even better.

El Chuxter
07-06-2009, 12:17 PM
The only ROC figure I got was Shipwreck, and he had two foot pegs.

Or is this another ROC, which I'm guessing is the case judging from the Star Wars references?

pbarnard
07-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Relatively simple concept. Make a flat stand, with two footpegs, borrow some design from the movies. ROC does this very well. SW stands, just don't do it for me.

El Chuxter
07-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Oh, duh. I misread the title and thought you wanted two pegs on the ROC stands.

Ji'dai
07-07-2009, 11:47 AM
This is what I want too. Hasbro's current stands are okay but I just want a basic flat stand with two foot pegs.

A stand should be inconspicous if it's to be used in a diorama and small enough so two or more figures on stands can be next to each other. Real Stands are nice but the diameter is too big - making it difficult to put two or more figures on stands close to each other.

As far as color, transparent clear is best but I'd take black, brown, gray, green, and white colored stands.

bigbarada
07-07-2009, 03:43 PM
This is what I want too. Hasbro's current stands are okay but I just want a basic flat stand with two foot pegs.

A stand should be inconspicous if it's to be used in a diorama and small enough so two or more figures on stands can be next to each other. Real Stands are nice but the diameter is too big - making it difficult to put two or more figures on stands close to each other.

As far as color, transparent clear is best but I'd take black, brown, gray, green, and white colored stands.

I agree, clear, plain stands with 2 foot pegs. If they don't want to do clear, then black is the next best option. No fancy designs, logos or character names on them. They can make them interlocking so you can pose figures together, but simple round or square shapes would suffice too.

DarkArtist
07-17-2009, 11:34 AM
i'd love to see a new designed stand with the 2 foot pegs. i think that wouold be awesome to see. love the concept of the symbols for the figures too.