PDA

View Full Version : Baroness - GI Joe: Rise of Cobra Figure Review

Engineernerd
07-12-2009, 01:00 PM
I thought I'd check out one of the new GI Joe movie figures popping up every where. The only question was which one? You can't go wrong with a female figure in black leather, so I went with Baroness. And what did I think? Click below for the usual review:

http://tvandfilmtoys.com/index.php/2009/07/baroness-gi-joe-rise-of-cobra/

Enjoy!
Engineernerd

Ji'dai
07-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Stiletto heels you say? Hmm, I may give this one a second look.

I was going to pick up all the females right off the bat, but was disappointed in how they turned out. I'd prefer a non-wrinkly Baroness facial sculpt and Scarlett was disappointingly plain jane. She looked anemic.

I liked the head sculpt on Cover Girl but not her fatigues.

DarkArtist
08-03-2009, 11:15 AM
nice review. The Baroness is one of my favorite figures of the line next to Scarlett in Accelerator Suit. picked up a few extra Scarlett's to customize as well as an extra Cover Girl. Swapped the head of Scarlett and Cover Girl as well to make a new version of Scarlett in camo fatigues and Cover Girl in Accerlator suit.

sith_killer_99
08-03-2009, 12:22 PM
I saw this figure the other day and was not impressed. Super insane articulation detracts from the sculpt, IMO. Then again, that has always been the case with G.I. Joes.:yes: They are built for play, not as much for looks/likeness. What does she have, 105 points of articulation?!?!:laugh: