PDA

View Full Version : There was blood gushing at my gym today!

Tycho
07-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Of all the practical jokes I've played, this one couldn't have worked out better.

In my gym, I noticed and frequently use the wipe-cloth dispensors against the walls. But a gym routine is usually exactly that: a routine.

Leave it to me to spice things up a little bit.

So there are times when the place is virtually deserted and I'm in there enough to know when the rush will be, too.

So while I was out the other day, I gathered up those little ketchup packets from my coffee shop I frequent and took about half-a-dozen with me.

Then when the gym was deserted before an expected rush, I covered the back-side only of the next thick paper towel to be dispensed. It's thick enough and against an opauqe wall that you couldn't see through it that the other side was covered in ketchup.

This done, I started my workout routine and soon about 7 other people were using the gym. I was just an innocent bystander when this girl gets off the eliptical and goes to grab a towel and suddenly screams - her hands covered in red like she'd rubbed them raw on her machine and she was bleeding out!

It took her a second to realize it was ketchup (when she smelled her hands) and everyone had a good laugh. Then she went to the ladies' room to wash up afterward.

Best of all: no one knows who set that up. Too funny.

JEDIpartner
07-19-2009, 10:31 AM
That's just mean.

DarthQuack
07-19-2009, 10:54 AM
I hope you fall on your face today while on the treadmill.

bobafrett
07-19-2009, 04:40 PM
For a second there, I thought something happened to you. That still wasn't very nice.

sith_killer_99
07-19-2009, 07:55 PM
ROTFL

We used to pull pranks like that in my maintenance shop.

One time I took tape and covered the holes in the ear piece of the telephone. Then I placed ultrasonic gel in the ear piece and put it back on the hook. I waited until my victim was next to the phone and then called, with my cell phone, from across the room. I watched as he picked it up, but I had hung up by then and was sitting there watching.

lol

He tried to play it down like there wasn't gel in his ear "Hello, hello, hello?" Then he saw me laughing and looked over "Ha, good one!" he said.

lol

We had Nextel walkie talkie phones, I waited for my co-worker to go into the restroom and waited a good minute or two, then I picked up the phone and...

Bleep "Hey what are you doing?"

lol

Bleep "I'm takin' a carp."

lol

Tycho
07-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Ah Sith_Killer: I'm glad someone shares my sense of humor!

Oh man, remote controlled farting machines are the best for the occasion when you have to use the restroom and some guy in the stall next to you has to carry on a conversation while on the pot. I recommend you listen first to make sure this is not an urgent conversation, but if it sounds just like chitter-chatter, start to let them rip. NOTE: you do not really require a remote-controlled-farting-machine (RCFM) for this, but you must be clean-shaven to get adequate pressure on both your cheeks (the ones by your mouth) to get the full-effect out of your farts.

What's the guy next to you going to do? You're in a bathroom. People do that while in the bathroom. You're just doing it unusually LOUD! :D

But more than likely, he did not tell whomever he has on the other end of the line that he was sitting on the throne in a public washroom when he called / answered his phone.

El Chuxter
07-20-2009, 02:47 AM
I once put a melted candy bar on a rowing machine at the gym. Some lady sat down and thought she pooped herself.

Tycho
07-20-2009, 03:20 AM
There you go with the poop again! Haha. That is nasty. At least my victim didn't have to wash her clothes - and a clean towel described the very next one out of the same dispensor - plus there's bathrooms in the gym with sinks and soap - and apparently people with senses of humor.

I wonder if I got a recording of a lion, maybe a half-hour long (somewhat made from audio loops) and set it up so I could broadcast it really loudly from that men's room, if I could watch it scare the crap out of the gym patrons and make them dare each other to go in there and see what was making all the noise? :D

scruffziller
07-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Ah Man Tycho, you have inspired me to go to the gym once again. I have put myself on a year and a half contract at Anytime Fitness but for some reason I just don't like the vibe of the gym. I do like to work out though. But maybe this is what I need to do.

Blue2th
07-29-2009, 09:27 PM
You're quite the tricksy Hobbit! lol