PDA

View Full Version : dinner party

mandy
02-24-2002, 10:08 AM
If you had to design a dinner party for the evil lord vader what would you design?

Jek Porky 2002
02-26-2002, 05:40 PM
What is it with you and what Darth Vader eats?

I dunno, probably some really thin soup served through a tube built into his skull, so don't go dreaming up some romantic dinner party with young Vader!

El Chuxter
02-26-2002, 06:30 PM
Whatever is served, I'm sure he'd be honored if you would join him. :D

Seriously, probably some glucose-rich formula pumped in through a feeding tube.

Are you planning a Star Wars theme party? Just curious.

Lobito
02-28-2002, 02:53 PM
The only ones we see eating in the movies are Luke, Yoda, aunt Beru and Uncle Owen (Chewie and the Ewoks get hungry, but we dont see them eating) Episode I is not classic trilogy so it doesnt count. But, Darth Vader?? Interesting...maybe he had a deal with Jira's daughter and she provides the fruits we see Anakin eating in Episode I...hehehe who knows??:eek: :)

Beast
02-28-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Lobito
The only ones we see eating in the movies are Luke, Yoda, aunt Beru and Uncle Owen (Chewie and the Ewoks get hungry, but we dont see them eating) Episode I is not classic trilogy so it doesnt count. But, Darth Vader?? Interesting...maybe he had a deal with Jira's daughter and she provides the fruits we see Anakin eating in Episode I...hehehe who knows??:eek: :)
One of the Ewok's did eat, remember Princess Leia gives Wicket some sort of cookie or somthing while they are sitting on the log. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lobito
02-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Hey thats true!! Wicket is eating some sort of cookie, and know that u mention it, i think that Leia eats part of the cookie first, but i'm not sure.:confused:

El Chuxter
02-28-2002, 04:48 PM
We do see Vader, Boba Fett, Lando, Han, Chewie, Leia, and several Stormtroopers in a room with a banquet table, though it's not clear who (if anyone) eats it.

Jargo
02-28-2002, 06:06 PM
I would serve up a lovely naboo duck soup with bread rolls as a starter then follow up with roast Nuna or baked Gungan fillets. Then I'd laugh at the dark lord trying to masticate the rubbery fillets shortly before choking horribly and expiring. :crazed: To finish off there would be sweet Ewok pudding with Juri juice sauce.

Entertainment would be supplied by Yarna D'al gargan who would perform her own version of a lap dance for Darth. Music would be provided by Rappertunie and his combo flute and water organ.

Other guests would include Wuher, Malakili, Hermi Odle, and Gragra.

LTBasker
02-28-2002, 06:22 PM
Well he can eat what's being if he's coming to my dinner party otherwise he ain't eating! And the menu is frozen pizza, pasta anytime spaghetti dinner, ramon noodles, or toaster strudles. :D And popcorn... Cause I don't know how to cook. :p

Jek Porky 2002
03-01-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I would serve up a lovely naboo duck soup with bread rolls as a starter then follow up with roast Nuna or baked Gungan fillets. Then I'd laugh at the dark lord trying to masticate the rubbery fillets shortly before choking horribly and expiring. :crazed: To finish off there would be sweet Ewok pudding with Juri juice sauce.

Entertainment would be supplied by Yarna D'al gargan who would perform her own version of a lap dance for Darth. Music would be provided by Rappertunie and his combo flute and water organ.

Other guests would include Wuher, Malakili, Hermi Odle, and Gragra.

Wow Jargo you really do know how to throw a party!