PDA

View Full Version : Fans Choice, your top 30 lists

JediTricks
07-30-2009, 02:02 PM
We're going to run our Fans Choice poll with 2 different methods, and then use both at the end either by combining them or something to that effect. The first will be very straightforward, simply hit us with your top 30 from all Star Wars. That's it.

They must be numbered so they can be properly ranked, I suggest using the numbered list button in the editor window, I'll give you an example of which in the next section...

So, here are the figures which are off-limits as per Lucasfilm demand, if you include them they will be thrown out of the results:

Tonnika Sisters (either)
any character based on George Lucas himself.
Grebleips (the ET senators)
Tyvokka
any live-action character from the Holiday Special

Everything else is fair game so long as it is a figure. If you include a Clone Wars figure, be advised that Hasbro says it will be done as an animated figure, everything else will be realistic.

That's it, post your top 30 lists before August 21st, and please also participate in our upcoming alternate Fans Choice poll series.

A few notes from the tallymaster to ensure your vote gets properly counted:

1. For people voting for Padmé characters, it would be helpful to use the outfit names listed on http://www.rebelshaven.com/SWFFAQ/. Or try these:
http://www.padawansguide.com/amidala.shtml
http://www.padawansguide.com/padme.shtml
http://www.padawansguide.com/padme3.shtml

2. On some characters it might be helpful to list the name first, such as Han Solo Bespin and Luke Jedi as opposed to Bespin Han Solo or Jedi Luke. That will make it a little easier for us to group the figures.

3. Pictures or links might be useful on some more obscure background or EU figures. If we plug your vote into the Wookieepedia search field and can't find what you are referring to, or come across multiple possibilities, then we may not know what exactly you are voting for.

bigbarada
07-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Cool, I wish I had seen this before I posted my thread in the Dear Hasbro section. You guys can delete that if you deem it necessary.

My list:

Kithaba
Barada (SA resculpt)
Gamorrean Guard (SA resculpt)
Admiral Ackbar (SA resculpt)
Weequay (SA resculpt)
Vedain (Nikto Skiff Driver)
Wooof (vintage Klaatu)
Weequay Skiff Master
Velken Tezeri (human skiff guard)
Chukha Trok (Ewok Warrior from The Ewok Adventure)
Kaink Ewok Priestess
Y-Wing Pilot (grey flightsuit from ROTJ)
SA Carbonite Block/Jabba's Palace Rescue/Battle at the Pit of Carkoon/First-Half of Return of the Jedi Han Solo
SA C-3PO (shiny gold, but no vac-metalized coating)
Cantina Band Member (SA resculpt with all five instruments and a stool for sitting)
Ponda Baba (SA resculpt)
Dr. Evazan
Bom Vimdim
Mon Calamari Officer (SA resulpt)
Wicket resculpt
Klaatu Skiff Guard (from the prisoner Skiff - this is NOT Yotts Orren, Wooof, or Giran)
Nikto (SA resulpt of the vintage figure)
Gailid (human skiff guard from second skiff, yellow jumpsuit)
Sgt. Doallyn
Human skiff guard from the second skiff (partially shirtless and wearing armor, similar in garb to Velken Tezeri)
Ishi Tibb (SA resculpt)
Sim Aloo (vintage Imperial Dignitary)
Cane Adiss
SA Lando Skiff
SA Jedi Luke (with robe, lightsaber, and three interchangeable right hands: normal, blasted, gloved)

sebillba
07-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Ok, here's mine....

1. BOM VIMDIN
2. ONACONDA FARR
3. DAR WAC
4. WOOOF
5. SHASA TIEL
6. KITHABA
7. BANISS KEEG
8. WALD
9. GEEZUM
10. YOXGIT
11. TEEK
12. EDCEL BAR GANE
13. HONKA
14. TIKKES (RED ROBES)
15. GONDRIN UPAL
16. WAKS TRODE
17. RUTE GUNNAY
18. CLIEGG LARS
19. BEN QUADINAROS
20. BOLES ROOR
21. MAWHONIC
22. REEGESK
23. VINTAGE NIKTO
24. SIM ALOO
25. LAMPAY FAY
26. TEY HOW
27. DR EVAZAN (SA RESCULPT)
28. PONDA BABA (SA RESCULPT)
29. NIEN NUNB (SA RESCULPT - MF PILOT)
30. WICKET (SA RESCULPT)

pbarnard
07-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Yuuzhan Vong Warrior (resculpted, not the overly muscled PotF2 figure they're trying to pass off in the upcoming comic pack)
Captain/Admiral Pelleon
Tsvong Lah
Nom Anor (unmasked, Yuuzhan Vong)
Dr. Evazan
Ponda Baba
Shada Dukul (Mistryl Shadow Guard, also gets around Tonnika sister issue & there are reference pictures out there)
Bom Vimdin
Tzizvvt
Mosep Binneed
Reegesk
Pello Scrambas
Solomahal
Arleil Schous
Danz Borin
Melas
Rycar Ryjerd
Swilla Corey
Jaina Solo, Sword of the Jedi (something in her late 20s?)
Jacen Solo, Darth Caedus
Bespin Han Solo
Lowbacca
Zekk, Jedi Knight (Dark Nest Trilogy or later)
Gamorrean Guard
Woof
Noghri (generic)
Garm Bel-Iblis
Nomi Sunrider
Thon of Ambria
Arca Jenth

Droid
07-30-2009, 04:45 PM
1. Bom Vimdin, Advoze, cantina
2. Vintage Palace Klaatu (Wooof)
3. Reegesk the Ranat, cantina
4. Shasa Tiel, Jabba's Palace Ishi Tibb
5. Taym Dren-Garen, the human guard that shot Luke on the Sail Barge
6. Sgt. Doallyn, Jabba's Palace
7. Sim Aloo, vintage Imperial Dignitary
8. Lumat the Ewok
9. Cliegg Lars
10. Kitster
11. Wald
12. Emperor Palpatine announcing the formation of the Empire resculpt
13. Rycar Ryjerd, little person from the cantina
14. Dr. Evazan resculpt
15. Garouf Lafoe, cantina snitch
16. Gamorrean Guard resculpt that can hold a staff to bar Luke's entry
17. Oola that has alternate legs to sit on Jabba's throne like new Leia
18. A New Hope Uncle Owen resculpt
19. Sy Snootles resculpt based on the original edition, not Special Edition
20. Banniss Keeg, Duros, cantina
21. Solomahal, Cantina
22. Mosep, Cantina
23. Defel, Arleil Schous, wolfman cantina
24. Lirin C'arn, Bith from cantina sitting in cantina, not in band
25. Melas, special edition pipe smoking lizard, cantina
26. Tzivvt, cantina fly
27. Worrt, eats fly outside Jabba's Palace
28. Hoover the Attark, Jabba's Palace
29. Cane Adiss, Jabba's Palace
30. White Bespin Guard with mustache like vintage figure

Tycho
07-30-2009, 05:20 PM
01. Noghri (generic commando)
02. Padme Nightgown (AOTC)
03. Padme Loyalist Commitee (AOTC)
04. Cliegg Lars
05. Tey How
06. Daultay Dofine
07. Jocasta Nu
08. Queen Jamilla (AOTC)
09. Midwife Droid (ROTS)
10. Queen Amidala - black dress Post-Senate
11. Joruus C'Boath
12. Gilliard Palleon (pref. Imperial Captain's rank, HTTE novels)
13. Captain Panaka (SA, softgoods, removeable hat)
14. Senator Amidala "Declaration of Galactic Empire" (ROTS)
15. Nomi Sunrider
16. Nom Anor
17. Guri (red/black dress, SOTE)
18. Anakin Solo (NJO novels)
19. Darth Sidious (Yoda Duel - ROTS)
20. Padme Amidala (Senate Landing Platform, Leia hair buns - ROTS)
21. Ysanne Isaard, head of Imperial Intelligence
22. Leia Organa-Solo (pregnant Jedi Apprentice from HTTE)
23. Corran Horn Jedi Knight (NJO novels)
24. Kyp Durron Rogue Jedi Master (NJO novels)
25. Senator Tiikes - Quarren Separatist Council Member from Mon Calamari
26. Rogwa Woodrata - Separatist Council Member
27. Kitster
28. Bom Vimdim - Mos Eisley Cantina
29. Wooof - Jabba's Palace
30. Tenel Ka Djo - one-armed Jedi Apprentice, NJO era

El Chuxter
07-30-2009, 05:50 PM
So, here are the figures which are off-limits as per Lucasfilm demand, if you include them they will be thrown out of the results:
any live-action character from the Holiday Special
Not to nitpick, but can you clarify whether that includes Chewbacca's family (Ittichitkuk, Mallatobuck, and Lumpawarump), as all three have appeared in other media?

And, since the exclusion of Tyvokka seems to be Lucasfilm's retconning all Wookiee Jedi out of existence (or at least the spotlight), would this mean votes for Lowbacca (Chewie's Jedi nephew) would be discarded as well?

palps45895
07-30-2009, 07:49 PM
#1 Jocasta Nu - the fact that Hasbro said they wouldn't make her in a recent QNA, tops the cake :lipsrsealed:

#2 Cane Adiss - a strange looking Jabba alien, otherwise unlikely to be made

#3 Taym Dren-Garen - Human Skiff Guard, unlikely to be made otherwise :thumbsup:

#4 Jaxxon - early Marvel character :thumbsup:

#5 Queen Jamilla - another unlikely to be made figure otherwise

#6 Queen Apailana - another unlikely to be made figure otherwise

#7 Valance the Hunter - another obscure Marvel character

#8 Teek - Ewoks Movie

#9 Princess Kneesa - Ewoks cartoon show

#10 Tey How - Neimoidian Communications Officer, coolest Neimoidian

That's it. I'm just going for 10.

Cane_Adiss
07-30-2009, 08:41 PM
1. Cane Adiss
2. Mon Calamari Dancer
3. Loje Nella
4. Revwien (Ron Cobb concept)
5. Kal'Falnl C'ndros
6. Eeusu Estornii
7. Veedaaz Awmetth
8. Jess
10. Attark
11. Tzizvvt
12. Solomahal
13. Sy Snootles (original puppet version)
14. Arleil Schous
15. Melas
16. Wam Lufba
17. Shasa Tiel
18. Reegesk
19. Laudica
20. Edcel Bar Gane
21. Rogwa Wodrata
22. Wiorkettle
23. Treva Horme
24. Toonbuck Toora
25. Guri (red dress outfit from SOTE)
26. Geezum
27. Ark "Bumpy" Roose
28. Elan Mak
29. Aldar Beedo
30. Ben Quadinaros

Washingtonian
07-30-2009, 08:45 PM
1. Thall Joben - Droids
2. Horville - Ewoks cartoon http://droidsandewoks.weebly.com/ewoks-tv-characters.html
3. Jord Dusat - Droids
4. Kea Moll - Droids
5. Tig Fromm - Droids
6. Vlix - Droids
7. Sise Fromm - Droids
8. Assassin Droid - Droids http://droidsandewoks.weebly.com/droids-tv-characters.html
9. 2-1B Medical Droid (tan color scheme) - Droids
10. Proto-One - Droids
11. Admiral Screed - Droids
12. Jann Tosh - Droids
13. Mining Droid - Droids
14. Mon Julpa - Droids
15. Jessica Meade - Droids
16. Zelakesh Spacer - Droids
17. Mungo Baobab - Droids
18. KT-10 - Droids
19. Gaff - Droids
20. LIN-D - Droids
21. Wicket - Ewoks cartoon
22. Princess Kneesaa - Ewoks cartoon
23. Latara - Ewoks cartoon
24. Malani - Ewoks cartoon
25. Teebo - Ewoks cartoon
26. Dulok - Ewoks cartoon
27. R2-D2 - Droids
28. C-3PO - Droids
29. Chief Chirpa - Ewoks cartoon
30. Logray - Ewoks cartoon

Mad Slanted Powers
07-30-2009, 09:07 PM
8. Jess
10. Attark

You're missing a #9, so you have another slot to fill if you want.

JediTricks
07-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Not to nitpick, but can you clarify whether that includes Chewbacca's family (Ittichitkuk, Mallatobuck, and Lumpawarump), as all three have appeared in other media?They said all live-action characters. What other media can you source for them? How important are they in those?

And, since the exclusion of Tyvokka seems to be Lucasfilm's retconning all Wookiee Jedi out of existence (or at least the spotlight), would this mean votes for Lowbacca (Chewie's Jedi nephew) would be discarded as well?We already have Lowbacca, but since it was produced before the LFL purge, I would assume so.

El Chuxter
07-30-2009, 10:16 PM
All three have appeared in the Chewbacca miniseries from Dark Horse, as well as The Wookiee Storybook (an old kids' book based on a non-film story by Lucas himself) and the New Jedi Order novels. The Wookiee Storybook is mostly about Lumpy, and Itchy and Malla are very important in the Chewbacca comic. Lumpy is especially important in the beginning of at least one NJO novel when Han has to talk him and Lowie out of continuing Chewie's life debt. (It's not major in the grand scheme of the NJO, but a very memorable scene.)

I don't recall Lowbacca being made. There was Rorworr (sp?) from the game several years ago, and some ROTJ Wookiees, but not Lowbacca.

Ackmena was shown briefly in the Essential Locations, but I wouldn't argue that makes her important enough to circumvent the "no Holiday Special figures" ban, no matter how much I'd like it to be the case.

Cane_Adiss
07-30-2009, 10:20 PM
You're missing a #9, so you have another slot to fill if you want.

d'oh! my bad. Thanks for letting me know MSP!

EDITED LIST BELOW:

1. Cane Adiss
2. Mon Calamari Dancer
3. Loje Nella
4. Revwien (Ron Cobb concept)
5. Kal'Falnl C'ndros
6. Eeusu Estornii
7. Veedaaz Awmetth
8. Jess
9. Attark
10. Tzizvvt
11. Solomahal
12. Sy Snootles (original puppet version)
13. Arleil Schous
14. Melas
15. Wam Lufba
16. Shasa Tiel
17. Reegesk
18. Laudica
19. Edcel Bar Gane
20. Rogwa Wodrata
21. Wiorkettle
22. Treva Horme
23. Toonbuck Toora
24. Guri (red dress outfit from SOTE)
25. Geezum
26. Ark "Bumpy" Roose
27. Elan Mak
28. Aldar Beedo
29. Ben Quadinaros
30. Ebe Endocott

Blue2th
07-31-2009, 01:36 AM
Everything else is fair game so long as it is a figure. If you include a Clone Wars figure, be advised that Hasbro says it will be done as an animated figure, everything else will be realistic.

That's CGI Clone Wars as animated, not Micro Series right? That's counted as EU, and realistic style.
Just want to be clear on this as I'm reading conflicting statements.

Umbra
07-31-2009, 03:01 AM
So while compiling my list, i had a couple questions. Do you think it would be taken well if I request a non-purple SA Jango Fett or ask for Revan again since he was nigh impossible to find the first time?

Mad Slanted Powers
07-31-2009, 08:35 AM
So while compiling my list, i had a couple questions. Do you think it would be taken well if I request a non-purple SA Jango Fett or ask for Revan again since he was nigh impossible to find the first time?
You could vote for them, but most people will probably be voting for never before made figures, or updates to older figures. So, your suggestions probably wouldn't make the list in the end. Since they would just require a repaint and a re-release, it's not really voting for a new figure.

Darth Metalmute
07-31-2009, 12:15 PM
1. Anakin Solo
2. HK-47 on a card so I don't have to buy figures I don't want.
3. Dash Rendar not to POTJ2 scale.
4. Tsvong Lah
5. Nom Anor
6. Vong Warrior
7. Super Articulated Scout Trooper on a more accurate Speeder Bike. (If they made one, I couldn't find it)
8. Mara Jade Skywalker
9. Bastilla Shan
10. Carth Onasi
11. T3-M4
12. Canderous Ordo
13. Jolee Bindo
14. Captain Gilad Pellaeon
15. Noghri
16. Darth Cadeus
17. Jaina Solo (LOTF)
18. Garm Bel-Iblis
20. Guri
21. LE-B02D9 (Leebo)
22. Borsk Fey'lya
23. Vergere
24. Admiral Daala

pbarnard
07-31-2009, 01:03 PM
They said all live-action characters. What other media can you source for them? How important are they in those?

We already have Lowbacca, but since it was produced before the LFL purge, I would assume so.

All three have appeared in the Chewbacca miniseries from Dark Horse, as well as The Wookiee Storybook (an old kids' book based on a non-film story by Lucas himself) and the New Jedi Order novels. The Wookiee Storybook is mostly about Lumpy, and Itchy and Malla are very important in the Chewbacca comic. Lumpy is especially important in the beginning of at least one NJO novel when Han has to talk him and Lowie out of continuing Chewie's life debt. (It's not major in the grand scheme of the NJO, but a very memorable scene.)

I don't recall Lowbacca being made. There was Rorworr (sp?) from the game several years ago, and some ROTJ Wookiees, but not Lowbacca.

Ackmena was shown briefly in the Essential Locations, but I wouldn't argue that makes her important enough to circumvent the "no Holiday Special figures" ban, no matter how much I'd like it to be the case.

Also, Lumpy at least plays a signficiant role in the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy. That's where he picks his adult name, Lumpwarroo. On a different subject, it would be hard to LFL to argue against a Lowbacca because of his SIGNFICANT presence in the Young Jedi Knights series, NJO, Dark Nest trilogy, Legacy of the Force etc.

Droid
07-31-2009, 01:18 PM
I will always argue that Chewbacca did not have a wife and child. Life debt or not, it makes zero sense that he would run around as the co-pilot to a criminal when he had a family.

JediTricks
07-31-2009, 01:54 PM

Ackmena was shown briefly in the Essential Locations, but I wouldn't argue that makes her important enough to circumvent the "no Holiday Special figures" ban, no matter how much I'd like it to be the case.Thanks for the 411 on those, I'll ask. I should have asked about Ackmena, but figured she is covered by "no live action HS figs".

Yeah, I was thinking of Roworr, not Lowbacca. I have asked specifically about him.

That's CGI Clone Wars as animated, not Micro Series right? That's counted as EU, and realistic style.
Just want to be clear on this as I'm reading conflicting statements.On our poll, I am treating it as both Clone Wars will be done in the new animated style based on them saying "Clone Wars", not "Clone Wars CG". I am asking them though, but until we get a solid answer, we're working under the assumption that it's all animated-styled.

So while compiling my list, i had a couple questions. Do you think it would be taken well if I request a non-purple SA Jango Fett or ask for Revan again since he was nigh impossible to find the first time?I think asking for blue Jango is a fair question. As for a Revan re-release, I'm leaning towards "no" only because of this May 1st Q&A handling it:
Sandtroopers.com: I hate to ask the ole "will we get such and such figure released again,"but will we see the Fan's choice Darth Revan in the saga legends at some point?" I really hate seeing the escalating prices for this guy on evilbay.
Hasbro: Right now, he is not in the lineup for re-release. But we recognize the continued demand for Revan and are looking for ways to get him back out there. It won't be soon, though - these things unfortunately take time to work out. It may be in Saga Legends, but it may also be part of something else entirely.
I won't cut it if you vote for it, but I'm not inclined to put it in the main voting options either.

Qui-Long Gone
07-31-2009, 02:35 PM
I will always argue that Chewbacca did not have a wife and child. Life debt or not, it makes zero sense that he would run around as the co-pilot to a criminal when he had a family.

You obviously don't live around here....:lipsrsealed:

(Agreed....the Bacca family is LAME--even for the Christmas special--or as we call it 'round here, the prophecy that one day Jar Jar Binks would make it into a Star Wars movie to wipe out the blemish that is was the Christmas special and thus bring ridiculous balance to the force. :mad:)

JediTricks
07-31-2009, 02:59 PM
Look, ultimately Star Wars fandom is vast and varied because the Star Wars universe is equally vast and varied. We may not always agree on some of the more fringe items like Teras Kasi or Jaxxon or the Prequels (;)) but there should be room to have them in a fans' choice poll, let the results tell the true tale.

Qui-Long Gone
07-31-2009, 03:27 PM
^Agreed. I just get tired of pegwarmers while my hopes go up that they'll nail a good Skywalker for example....If they could get some of those figures up, I would have NO problem with EU or Clone Wars or any other figure....I know someone will buy (and enjoy) them! :)

I know around here though, many of those beloved obscure figures are only beloved by a few customers, so as a retailer, I would not be too thrilled with them :rolleyes:, but as a collector and fan, of course I buy some of them too :)....

My big thing is that for about the last 2 years, I haven't bought many characters because most of them haven't struck me.

JediTricks
07-31-2009, 03:30 PM
IMO, I've grown tired of main characters from Hasbro ONLY because their sculpting has been slipping consistently on them since around 2005. The secondary character sculpting, human and non-human, has been picking up, but Luke and company look less accurate than they did half a decade ago which is a bummer.

LTBasker
07-31-2009, 03:45 PM
Jan Ors (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Jerec (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Sariss (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Boc (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Gorc (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Pic (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Maw (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Yun (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
8t88 (Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight)
Kyle Katarn (Dark Forces - jacketed)
Desaan (Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast)
Tavion (Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast)
Dash Rendar (Shadows of the Empire)
Leebo (Shadows of the Empire)
Guri (Shadows of the Empire)
Jet Clone Trooper (Star Wars: Battle Front)
Rebel Sniper (Star Wars: Battle Front)
Tenel Ka (Young Jedi Knights)
Captain Piett
EV-9D9
Sy Snootles
Ben Quadinaros
Dr. Evazan
Lak Sivrak
Captain Panaka
Rebel Pilot Naytaan
Toryn Farr
Wes Janson
Gamorrean Guard
Cal Alder

Mad Slanted Powers
07-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Rebel Pilot (Red/Black tigerstripe-ish helmet) - the name escapes me
Is it Naytaan (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naytaan)?

Also, BG-J38 is going to be a build-a-droid in the upcoming EU wave.

LTBasker
07-31-2009, 10:45 PM
Yup, that's the pilot. Had no idea about BG-J38, I'll edit it to something else. Thanks!

Qui-Long Gone
08-01-2009, 12:49 AM
IMO, I've grown tired of main characters from Hasbro ONLY because their sculpting has been slipping consistently on them since around 2005. The secondary character sculpting, human and non-human, has been picking up, but Luke and company look less accurate than they did half a decade ago which is a bummer.

The fact that secondary characters have been so well done is about the only thing that keeps me collecting with the hope some of the main characters will get the same TLC. I think Hasbro has done super with Jawas, droids, Jabba's thugs, most all things Clones/Stormtroopers, and many of the Jedi.

Top on my list will be a new SA Gamorrean Guard!

Devo
08-01-2009, 09:57 AM

Glad I'm not the only one to notice this. There have been exceptions, like the new snowspeeder pilot Luke, Ewok throne C-3PO and any Chewie based on VOTC but by and large most of the core characters have had some, to me at least, glaring problem that I can't ignore - hideous joints (TAC Luke, endor Leia etc), ridiculous softgoods (all Vader&Emperor figures, medical frigate Luke), innaccuracies (Endor Leia's poncho, wrong lightsabers etc), badly proportioned figures (Torture rack Han), anorexia (all Hans since&including VOTC), skintones either too dark (TAC luke) or too light (Yavin celebration Luke) etc etc.

Blue2th
08-01-2009, 11:50 AM
I consider any Micro Series characters to be EU. Just like the poll before, and Hasbro has already released a whole wave of them in realistic style in the Legacy line no less, so I see no reason why they wouldn't be included, but not as CW.
Of course that's up to the powers that be.
Anyways, here's my list:

1. Arc Pilot - Muunilinst 10
2. Captain Fordo - Coruscant Phase II Armor
3. Nelvaan Warrior - Techno Union Mutation
4. Nelvaan Shaman
5. Nelvaan Child Warrior
6. Nelvaan Wife - Tuzez Adaz
7. General Oro Dassyne
8. Tarr Seirr
9. Nogri
10. Rukh (Nogri Thrawn's Bodygaurd)
11. Jorus C' Boath
12. Pallaeon
13. Aves
14. Darth Plageus
15. Rattataki Spy
16. Borga
17. Jasper McKnives
18. Bugnaught
19. Mantoid
20. Carl
21. Flalios
22. Crockagor
23. Anchor Blue
24. Ben Quadrinaros
25. Cliegg Lars (with chair)
26. Teek
27. Wooof
28. Bom Vimdim
29. Sgt. Doallyn
30. Cane Adiss

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Top on my list will be a new SA Gamorrean Guard!
Derryl Depriest said on the Forcecast that a new Gamorrean Guard will be coming next year, so vote for it if you want, but know that a new version (presumably SA) is on the way.

I'll get to my own list soon, but probably not for a few days.

Rik Duel
08-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Ackbar
R2-A5
Ponda Boba
Dr. Evazan
General Lando
Gamorrean Guard
Luke with vest-Shadows of the Empire
Bespin Luke (definitive)
EV-9D9
Wicket
Snowspeeder Wedge
Max Rebo
Sy Snootles original
Logray
Grand Moff Trakin
Ree Yees
Lando-Marvel 79
Jaxxon
Dani
Rik duel
Padme geonosis arena
Lak sivrak
Leia Endor
At-St driver (Marquand)
Weequay
Rebel Fleet Trooper
"Death Squad Commander"
Bespin Han definitive
Piett
Woof

DarkJedi5
08-01-2009, 01:03 PM
26 Rebel Pilot Naytaan

Is it Naytaan (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naytaan)?

I think the pilot you mean is already coming in the Walmart exclusive Rebel Pilots Evo (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=32257) set. The pilot is listed as John D Branon (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/John_D._Branon) which is the correct name for the pilot who sports the red hemlet with the stripes. Naytaan was an instance where Decipher named an already credited character. So the good news is you've got two figures from your list on their way already!

Mad Slanted Powers
08-01-2009, 03:53 PM
I think the pilot you mean is already coming in the Walmart exclusive Rebel Pilots Evo (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=32257) set. The pilot is listed as John D Branon (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/John_D._Branon) which is the correct name for the pilot who sports the red hemlet with the stripes. Naytaan was an instance where Decipher named an already credited character. So the good news is you've got two figures from your list on their way already!Actually, he has three I think, as Wes Janson was in an Evolutions set.

LTBasker
08-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the corrections, and my apologies for the various mix-ups, I haven't been paying much attention to Star Wars figs lately. Any others on my list confirmed before I edit again?

Darth Marco
08-01-2009, 07:18 PM
1. Anakin Solo
2. Darth Wyyrlok
3. Roan Fel
4. Zayne Carrick
5. Nom Anor
6. Darth Plagueis
7. Admiral Gilad Pellaeon
8. Shado Vao
9. Darth Stryfe
10. Treis Sinde Imperial Knight
11. Ben Skywalker
12. Jagged Fel
13. Naga Sadow
14. Wolf Sazen
15. Corran Horn Jedi Master
16. Warmaster Tsavong Lah
17. Ann/Tan Gella TPM
18. Cane Adiss
19. Cin Drallig
20. Darth Azard
21. Jariah Syn
22. Guri
23. Dash Rendar-Update
24. Yoda - Senate Duel
25. Darth Sidious Duel
26. Darth Caedus
27. Galen Marek heavy training gear
28. Commander Praji
29. Quinlan Vos - Super articulated with soft goods.
30. Darth Maladi

Snowtrooper
08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
1. Dr. Evazan
2. Admiral Piett
3. Owen Lars
4. SA Bespin han
5. SA Snowtrooper Cmdr
6. Tzizvvt
7. Bom Vimdin
8. Clieg Lars
9. Governer Tarkin
10. Mosep Bineed
11. Imperial Officer-White tunic, black slacks
12. Palpatine -senate duel
13. SA Cantina Band Member
14. Torynn Farr
15. Cpt. Lennox
16. Cmdr Prajj
17. Watto's R1
18. SA Gammorean Guard
19. Woof
20. Cin Drallig
21. Sgt. Doallyn
22. Padme ROTS Deleted scene in Palpatine's Office
23. Sim Aloo
24. Dak Ralter
25. E1 Power Droid
26. Funeral Padme
27. Royal Handmaiden-crimson
28. ROTS Sio Bibble
29. R5-X2
30. Veedaz Awmetth

bigbarada
08-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Derryl Depriest said on the Forcecast that a new Gamorrean Guard will be coming next year, so vote for it if you want, but know that a new version (presumably SA) is on the way.

That's awesome news! But I would prefer to see photos of a prototype before I take it off my wishlist.

Now that I've been thinking about Ep3 Wookiees I realized that I don't have a single prequel figure on my want list. So, at the risk of being a total pain in the butt, I've made a couple of adjustments:

(New additions in blue)

Kithaba
Barada (SA resculpt)
Weequay (SA resculpt)
Wooof (vintage Klaatu)
Weequay Skiff Master
Kaink Ewok Priestess
Tarfful (Ep3 Wookiee, SA resculpt - should have at least 15-points of articulation like VOTC Chewie)
Ep3 Wookiee Warrior (SA resculpt - they can do a couple of different headsculpts to make more than one version, again should be at least as articulated as VOTC Chewie)
SA Carbonite Block/Jabba's Palace Rescue/Battle at the Pit of Carkoon/First-Half of Return of the Jedi Han Solo
Cantina Band Member (SA resculpt with all five instruments and a stool for sitting)
Ponda Baba (SA resculpt)
Dr. Evazan
Bom Vimdim
Wicket resculpt
Klaatu Skiff Guard (from the prisoner Skiff - this is NOT Yotts Orren, Wooof, or Giran)
Sgt. Doallyn
Human skiff guard from the second skiff (partially shirtless and wearing armor, similar in garb to Velken Tezeri)
Ishi Tibb (SA resculpt)
Cane Adiss

Mad Slanted Powers
08-02-2009, 01:18 AM
That's awesome news! But I would prefer to see photos of a prototype before I take it off my wishlist.

Now that I've been thinking about Ep3 Wookiees I realized that I don't have a single prequel figure on my want list. So, at the risk of being a total pain in the butt, I've made a couple of adjustments:

(New additions in blue)

Kithaba
Barada (SA resculpt)
Weequay (SA resculpt)
Wooof (vintage Klaatu)
Weequay Skiff Master
Kaink Ewok Priestess
Tarfful (Ep3 Wookiee, SA resculpt - should have at least 15-points of articulation like VOTC Chewie)
Ep3 Wookiee Warrior (SA resculpt - they can do a couple of different headsculpts to make more than one version, again should be at least as articulated as VOTC Chewie)
Ponda Baba (SA resculpt)
Dr. Evazan
Bom Vimdim
Wicket resculpt
Sgt. Doallyn
Ishi Tibb (SA resculpt)
Cane Adiss
No problem, but I've been meaning to ask for some clarifications on the Klaatu Skiff Guard and the Human Skiff Guard. I don't see a Klaatu on the prisoner skiff. I see the prisoners, Vedain, two Weequay, and Kithaba. Is it this one (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Kadas%27sa%27Nikto)? Is the human this man (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_shirtless_man)?

bigbarada
08-02-2009, 02:54 AM
No problem, but I've been meaning to ask for some clarifications on the Klaatu Skiff Guard and the Human Skiff Guard. I don't see a Klaatu on the prisoner skiff. I see the prisoners, Vedain, two Weequay, and Kithaba. Is it this one (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Kadas%27sa%27Nikto)? Is the human this man (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_shirtless_man)?

Yep, that was my mistake, I meant that the unidentified Klaatu was on the second skiff, not the prisoner skiff. Both of those links are the characters that I was referring to.

Again, I don't really know how to go about asking Hasbro for a character that doesn't even have an EU name assigned, but I guess making people aware of their existence would be the first step.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-02-2009, 03:41 PM
3. Owen LarsI'm guessing you mean ANH and not ROTS. Let me know otherwise.

Here are a few suggestions for those that haven't posted their lists yet.

1. For people voting for Padmé characters, it would be helpful to use the outfit names listed on http://www.rebelshaven.com/SWFFAQ/. Or try these:

2. On some characters it might be helpful to list the name first, such as Han Solo Bespin and Luke Jedi as opposed to Bespin Han Solo or Jedi Luke. That will make it a little easier for me to group the figures.

3. Pictures or links might be useful on some more obscure background or EU figures. If I plug your vote into the Wookieepedia search field and can't find what you are referring to, or come across multiple possibilities, then I may not know what exactly you are voting for.

So, here are my top 30. Pretty tough for me because there is so much I wouldn't mind having, especially in the EU. However, I ended up with an equal amount of movie and EU figures. I limited myself to one Padmé per movie.

1 Joruus C'baoth
2 Guri
3 Cliegg Lars
4 Nomi Sunrider
5 Naboo Pilot in trenchcoat
6 Hoth Rebel Brown Vest (Vintage remake)
7 Commander Willard
8 Bastila Shan
9 Gilad Pellaeon
10 Uncle Owen ANH
11 Leebo
12 Admiral Daala
13 Winter
14 Ysanne Isard
15 Palpatine red outfit vs Jedi SA resculpt
16 Kithaba
17 Dr. Evazan
18 Toryn Farr
19 Jocasta Nu
20 Garm Bel Iblis
21 Kam Solusar
22 Padmé Loyalist Committee (AOTC)
23 Padmé Leia Buns Cloak (ROTS)
24 Mirax Terrik
25 Jan Ors
27 Booster Terrik
28 Queen Amidala Post-Senate (TPM)
29 BD-3000 luxury droid
30 Bariss Offee

Engineernerd
08-02-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't know about 30, but here are two I'd like to see that wont happen:

1. Jaxxon
2. Bollux with a removable Blue Max.

(I'm kicking it EU old school with those picks)

Devo
08-02-2009, 09:54 PM
So hard to rank them. I can come up with a big list of characters I want alright (all OT) but I really don't care what order they would be made in. Anyway I think I'd start with Skiff guards since they are so far poorly served.

1) Taym Dren Garen (shoots luke in the hand)

2) Nizuc Bek (bearded human guard whose blaster Luke force-pulls in palace/also seen on sailbarge)

3) Fozec (african american guard from palace)

4) Laudica (red-garbed woman from palace, seen in many shots)

5) Doallyn (white outfit, as appears on second skiff)

6) Vedain (pilot of prisoner skiff who Lando fights)

7) Rayc Ryjerd (little chap, human, with headgear like Nien Nunb, seen in both Jabbas palace and Sailbarge)

8) Shasa Tiel (jabba's palace Ishi Tibb)

9) Other Weequay from prisoner Skiff

10) Yoxgit (the ugnaught in red...is dancing with me)

11) Geezum (snaggletooth seen in palace&sailbarge)

12) Gauron Nas Tal (Saurin)

13) Boelo (Jabba henchman in Docking bay 94 SE scene, apparently also in cantina)

14) Danz Borin (human in white spacesuit in cantina)

15) Lirin Car'n (Bith sitting with Muftak in cantina wearing tan coloured top)

16) Gela Yeens (another henchman from docking bay 94)

17) Daine Jir (officer who says "She'll die before she tells you anything" to Vader on Tantive IV in ANH)

18) Commander Praji (the guy who may or may not "see to it personally", also on Tantive IV)

19) Commander Willard ("you're safe, when we heard about Alderaan we feared the worst.."

20) Lieutenant Sheckil (jeremy Bulloch officer at Cloud city in ESB)

21) Ewoks Oochee&Widdle (AT-ST hijackers)

22) Tamizander Rey ("Deck Officer? Deck Officer!")

23) Cal Alder ("Sir, all patrols are in, still no-...still no contact with Skywalker or Solo")

24) Torynn Farr ("Stand by Ion Control...Fire")

25) Derek Klivian ("2 fighters against a star destroyer?"")

26) Corman Quien (Tauntaun Handler, wore head-caps with no scarves, and had brown vests - many similarly outfitted guys seen in echo base)

27) Kithaba ("Barada" from second skiff)

28) Sim Aloo (vintage dignitary)

29) Bob Hudsol (burly moustachioed aide to General Dodonna)

30) Pucimir Thryss (human seen cheering on Rancor in its battle with Luke, jabbas palace, ROTJ... Willrow hood Version 2)

I didn't really rank my choices because I honestly didn't know how to go about it, so many characters I'd like to see as much as another...in any case it doesn't seem to matter as JT says this part of the polling is pretty "useless". I'm just naming names in case other people see some they hadn't thought of but do really want.

My area of focus, obviously all OT background characters - no need to vote for core characters as they will be done one way or another (and voting for DSII Luke didn't exactly get us the figure of our dreams there did it). I also left out certain resculpts that would seem inevitable. I drew my list from Skiff guards, Jabbas palace, the cantina, Tantive IV, Yavin rebel base, Echo base, just the one figure from Cloud city (sheckil), and one pair of important Ewoks.

I just know theres got to be others I left out that I'd want just as much.

Edit - I'll make a better effort to rank my choices in the other thread when its down to 10.

Qui-Long Gone
08-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Top 30

1. ANH Solo (re-release)
2. Bespin Luke (re-sculpt head)
3. SA Oola
4. SA Gam Guard
5. Evolutions Boba Fett
6. SA Ackbar
7. SA Senet duel Emperor
8. SA Wequay skiff master
9. Solo Carbonite (no glowing block, no mustard-stained shirt figure)
10. SA Hoth Leia
11. SA Geonosis Arena Padme
12. SA Barris Offee
13. SA Ponda Babba
15. SA Dr. Evazon
16. SA TPM Tatooine Padme
17. current SA Stormtrooper with not so narrow hips (more like Biker Scout)
18. Current SA Snowtrooper with heavy gun
19. SA Wickett
20. SA Lobott
21. SA AOTC C3PO
22. SA Degobah Luke
23. SA Red Royal Guard, no removable helmet
24. Mace Windu better head sculpt
25. SA Deepa Bilaba
26. Anaman Jabba palace (like the 2-pack figure)
27. Mara Jade individual
28. DS2 Luke w/better head sculpt
29. Funeral pyre Vader
30. Funeral pyre Luke

Dice Ibegon
08-03-2009, 06:16 AM
1. Swilla Corey
2. Jocasta Nu
3. Queen Jamillia
4. Apailana
5. Reegesk
6. Tzizvvt
7. Cane Adiss
8. Sim Aloo
9. Tey How
10. Cordé
11. BD-3000 luxury druid
12. Midwife Droid
13. Jess
14. Torynn Farr
15. Maoi Madakor
16. Padmé Refugee
17. Jira
18. Ann Gella
19. Maneeli Tuun
20. Nyrat Agira
21. Arleil Schous
22. Ponda Baba
23. Bariss Offee
24. Dormé
25. Hermione Bagwa
26. Eirtaé - Naboo battle – Blonde Handmaiden
27. Padmé Yellow Picnic Dress
28. Oola
29. Bespin Guard – mustache
30. Merril

ZacWilliam
08-03-2009, 01:09 PM
*Edit: Missed the news of Jarael and Rohlan at Comicon, replaced them.

Nominations:

All Expanded Universe(Knights of the Republic 1, 2, and Comic)
1) Carth Onassi
2) Bastilla Shan
3) Mission Vao
4) Zaalbar
5) Candorus Odo
6) Jolee Bindo
7) Juhani
8) T3-M4
9) Selkath
10) Alek Squinquargesimus
11) Old Republic Sith Trooper
12) Demagol
13) Darth Bandon
14) Gadon Thek
15) Rakghoul
16) Rakata
17) The Jedi Exile
18) Atton Rand
19) Kreia/Darth Traya
20) Bao-Dur
21) Darth Scion
22) Visas Mar
23) Brianna, Echani Handmaiden
24) Atris
25) G0-T0
26) Zayne Carrick
27) Marn Heirogryph
28) Cassus Fett
29) Lucian Draay
30) Haazen

pecke001
08-03-2009, 02:55 PM
These are my nominations:

From the Expanded Universe - Knights of the Old Republic (video game)
1. Carth Onasi
2. Bastila Shan
3. Mission Vao
4. Canderous Ordo
5. Zaalbar
6. Juhani
7. Jolee Bindo
8. T3-M4
9. Gadon Thek
10. Zhar Lestin
11. selkath diplomat
12. Darth Bandon
13. Yuthura Ban
14. Uthar Wynn
15. Sith Lord Ajunta Pall
16. Dustill Onasi
17. the Elders (Rakata)
18. The One (Black Rakata)
19. Vandar Tokare

From the Expanded Universe - Knights of the Old Republic 2 (video game)
20. Kreia/Darth Traya
21. Atton Rand
22. Bao-Dur
23. Atris
24. Mical (the Disciple)
25. Brianna (Echanni Handmaiden)
26. Visas Marr
27. Darth Sion
28. Mira
29. Jedi Master Kavar
30. Queen Talia

GeonosisJedi
08-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Here are my Top 30 selections for the 2009 Fan's Choice Poll.

1. Jocasta Nu (AOTC)
2. Sarrissa Jeng (AOTC)
3. Sar Labooda (AOTC)
4. Cin Drallig (ROTS)
5. Coleman Kcaj (ROTS)
6. Barriss Offee (AOTC, new sculpt)
7. Rogwa Wodrata (AOTC)
8. Tikkes (AOTC)
9. Tundra Dowmeia (AOTC)
10. Daultay Dofine (TPM)
11. Tey How (TPM)
12. Senator Padmé Amidala (AOTC, Loyalist Committee)
13. Padmé Amidala (ROTS, Funeral)
14. Nute Gunray (ROTS)
15. Cliegg Lars (AOTC)
16. Queen Jamillia (AOTC)
17. Queen Apailiana (ROTS)
18. Grand Moff Tarkin (ANH, all new sculpt)
19. Toryn Farr (ESB)
20. Admiral Piett (ESB)
21. Admiral Ackbar (ROTJ)
22. Nien Nunb (ROTJ)
23. Depa Billaba (TPM, all new sculpt)
24. Tar Seirr (Clone Wars Microseries)
25. Captain Fordo (Clone Wars Microseries, Phase II Armor)
26. Olana Chion (ROTS)
27. Bairdon Jace (AOTC)
28. Toonbuck Toora (AOTC)
29. Count Dooku in Jedi outfit (Ultimate Guide to the Force)
30. Darth Plagueis (Ultimate Guide to the Force)

-----------------------------------
JOCASTA NU
for Fan's Choice Figure 2009
-----------------------------------

JediTricks
08-03-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm guessing you mean ANH and not ROTS. Let me know otherwise.

Here are a few suggestions for those that haven't posted their lists yet.

2. On some characters it might be helpful to list the name first, such as Han Solo Bespin and Luke Jedi as opposed to Bespin Han Solo or Jedi Luke. That will make it a little easier for me to group the figures.

3. Pictures or links might be useful on some more obscure background or EU figures. If I plug your vote into the Wookieepedia search field and can't find what you are referring to, or come across multiple possibilities, then I may not know what exactly you are voting for.I posted your note in the main post, and added 3 links to the visual guide for the Padme costumes.

Obsession is Nute
08-04-2009, 03:40 PM
1. ROTS Nute Gunray (ROTS)
2. Guri (EU)
3. Sim Aloo (ROTJ)
4. Jocasta Nu (AOTC)
5. Ysanne Ishard (EU)
6. Jerec (EU)
7. Sgt. Doallyn (ROTJ)
8. Darth Plaugeis (EU)
9. Tey How (TPM)
10. Komari Vosa (EU)
11. Padme Amidala Loyalist Committee (AOTC)
12. Taym Dren-garen (ROTJ)
13. Torynn Farr (ESB)
14. Sate Prestage (EU)
15. Piett (ESB)
16. Dualtay Dofine (TPM)
17. Dash Rendar (EU)
18. Black Sun Guard (EU)
19. Admiral Daala (EU)
20. Pelleon (EU)
21. Darth Phobos (EU)
22. Senator Tikkes (AOTC)
23. IG-100 Bodyguard Droid Rescuplt (ROTS)
24. Fang Zar (ROTS)
25. Cydon Prax (EU)
26. ROTS Rune Haako (ROTS)
27. Wooof (ROTS)
28. Garm Bel Iblis (EU)
29. Cin Drallig (ROTS)
30. Darth Sion (EU)
I avoided ranks on Pelleon and Piett as I do not mind either way. I would just be glad to see a new Piett sculpt and Pelleon, period.

Droid
08-04-2009, 03:52 PM
OK, NEW LIST removing Wooof and the Gamorrean:

1. Bom Vimdin, Advoze, cantina
2. Reegesk the Ranat, cantina
3. Shasa Tiel, Jabba's Palace Ishi Tibb
4. Taym Dren-Garen, the human guard that shot Luke on the Sail Barge
5. Sgt. Doallyn, Jabba's Palace
6. Sim Aloo, vintage Imperial Dignitary
7. Lumat the Ewok
8. Cliegg Lars
9. Kitster
10. Wald
11. Emperor Palpatine announcing the formation of the Empire resculpt
12. Rycar Ryjerd, little person from the cantina
13. Dr. Evazan resculpt
14. Garouf Lafoe, cantina snitch
15. Oola that has alternate legs to sit on Jabba's throne like new Leia
16. A New Hope Uncle Owen resculpt
17. Sy Snootles resculpt based on the original edition, not Special Edition
18. Banniss Keeg, Duros, cantina
19. Solomahal, Cantina
20. Mosep, Cantina
21. Defel, Arleil Schous, wolfman cantina
22. Lirin C'arn, Bith from cantina sitting in cantina, not in band
23. Melas, special edition pipe smoking lizard, cantina
24. Tzivvt, cantina fly
25. Worrt, eats fly outside Jabba's Palace
26. Hoover the Attark, Jabba's Palace
27. Cane Adiss, Jabba's Palace
28. Jabba's Palace Yuzzum, pre-Special Edition, Wam Lufba/Blam
29. White Bespin Guard with mustache like vintage figure[/QUOTE]
30. F'u Man-Chu, cantina

JHNMLLR
08-04-2009, 07:25 PM
1 Jocasta Nu
2 Queen Jamilla
3 Queen Apailana
4 Jaxxon the Rabbit
5 Cliegg Lars
6 Tey How
7 Ben Quadrinaros
8 Mawhonic
9 Kitster
10 Wald
11 Teek
12 Cane Adiss
13 Princess Kneesa Ewok
14 Nelvaan Warrior
15 Taym Dren Garen
16 Tzizvt
17 PK Droid
18 Corde
19 Dorme
20 Padme Funeral
21 Padme Green Gown
22 Padme Senate Empire Declared
23 Padme Yellow Picnic
24 Padme Refugee
25 Padme Backless "Kiss" Dress
26 Jira
27 Boles Roor
28 Nute Gunray ROTS
29 Rune Haako ROTS
30 Padme ROTS Hair Buns

MasterBiggles
08-05-2009, 03:45 PM
1. Valance The Bounty Hunter - Marvel Comics
2. Leia Organa (Green Fatigues) - World of Fire Cover
3. Mara Jade as Arica the Slave Girl - Tales/Jabba Palace & Decipher TCG
4. Guri (Purple Jumpsuit) - SOTE/Evo Comic
5. Vizsla (Death Watch Armor) - Open Seasons comic
6. Dani the Zeltron - Marvel Comics
7. Bastilla Shan - KOTOR Video Game
8. Nik 'Gramps' Sant (Rebel Scout) - ROTJ
9. Sev'rance Tann - Galactic Battlegrounds video game
10. Kharys the S'kytri - Marvel Comics

11. Rozatta the Toydarian SW:Bounty Hunter video game
12. Chido the Rodian - Marvel Comics
13. Rik Duel - Marvel Comics
14. Kiro the Iskalonian - Marvel Comics
15. Winter Celchu - HTTE
16. Q9 Series Astromech
17. Rukh the Noghri Bodyguard - HTTE
18. Corran Horn (Jedi Master Robes)
19. Clone Assassin - ROTS video game
20. BD-3000 Luxury droid (Bettybot) - ROTS

21. Mission Vao: KOTOR video game
22. Admiral Terrinald Screed - Droids
23. Arven Wendik (Bravo 3) - TPM
24. Reegesk - ANH
25. Death Star R3 Astromech - ANH
26. Sylvar (Jedi Armor) - SW:TOTJ Dark Lords of the Sith comic
27. Admiral Natasi Daala - JA Trilogy
28. Ann & Tann Gella - TPM
29. Blastromech Droid - SW:Galaxies video game
30. Commander Orlok - SW:Rebellion video game

dp2911
08-05-2009, 04:50 PM
1- Padmé Yellow Picnic Dress
2- Padmé Palpatine's Office
3- Padmé Refugee
4- Padmé Backless Dress
5- Padmé packing to leave
6- Padmé Nightgown
7- Padmé with hair buns
8- Padmé Funeral
9- Padmé Senate Empire Declared
10- Padmé after Anakin turns
11- Padmé Hosptial Gown
12- Padmé Green Gown
13- Guri
14- Joruus C'baoth
15- Admiral Daala
16- Anakin Solo
17- Mara Jade Skywalker
18- Ben Skywalker
19- Tahiri Veila
20- Ben Quadinaros
21- Ann or Tan Gella
22- Cliegg Lars
23- Jocasta Nu
24- Bom Vimdin
25- Tzizvvt
26- Sim Aloo
27- Funeral pyre Vader
28- Nom Anor
29- Noghri
30- Tenel Ka Djo

ChrisLyne
08-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Anakin Solo (NJO Jedi Strike Team Leader)
Tahiri Veila (NJO Jedi Knight)
Tenel Ka (NJO Jedi Knight/Queen Mother)
Zekk (NJO Jedi Knight)
Lowbacca (NJO Jedi Knight)
Warmaster Tsavong Lah (NJO)
Supreme Overlord Shimrra (NJO)
Vergere (NJO)
Jagged Fel (NJO)
Zayne Carrick (KOTOR)
Padmé Amidala (AOTC Lakeside Retreat Dress)
Princess Marasiah Fel (Legacy)
Ben Skywalker (FOTJ Jedi Knight)
Jariah Syn (Legacy)
Gryph (KOTOR)
Emperor Roan Fel (Legacy)
Darth Hayze (KOTOR)
Lucien (KOTOR)
Taryn Zel (LOTF/Blood Oath)
Trista Zel (LOTF/Blood Oath)
Vestara Khai (FOTJ Sith Tyro)
Mara Jade Skywalker (NJO Jedi Master)
Leia Organa Solo (NJO Diplomat/Jedi)
Han Solo (NJO Era)
Chantique (KOTOR)
Wolf Sazen (Legacy Jedi Master)
Galen Marek (TFU Jedi/Death Star Outfit)
Darth Wyyrlok (Legacy)
Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious (ROTS Senate Duel)
Yoda (ROTS Senate Duel)

Mad Slanted Powers
08-05-2009, 10:23 PM
1 Joruus C'baoth
2 Guri
3 Cliegg Lars
4 Nomi Sunrider
5 Naboo Pilot in trenchcoat
6 Hoth Rebel Brown Vest (Vintage remake)
7 Commander Willard
8 Bastila Shan
9 Gilad Pellaeon
10 Uncle Owen ANH
11 Leebo
12 Admiral Daala
13 Winter
14 Ysanne Isard
15 Palpatine red outfit vs Jedi SA resculpt
16 Kithaba
17 Dr. Evazan
18 Toryn Farr
19 Jocasta Nu
20 Garm Bel Iblis
21 Kam Solusar
22 Padmé Loyalist Committee (AOTC)
23 Padmé Leia Buns Cloak (ROTS)
24 Mirax Terrik
25 Jan Ors
27 Booster Terrik
28 Queen Amidala Post-Senate (TPM)
29 BD-3000 luxury droid
30 Bariss Offee

Just realized I was missing #26. That spot should belong to Iella Wessiri.

jedichicken
08-06-2009, 12:12 AM
JAXXON (Marvel Comics)
Rik Duel (Marvel Comics)
Dani (Marvel Comics)
Chido (Marvel Comics)
Joruus C'baoth
Jariah Syn-Legacy
Zayne Garrick-KOTOR
Guri
Tenal Ka Djo
Pellaeon
Sgt Doallyn
Ben Quadinaro
Mawhonic
Clieg Lars
Taym Dren-Garen
Reegesk
Mosep
Yerka Mig
Tzizwt
Rycar Ryjard
Fozec
Weequay skiff master
jocasta nu
Kitster
Wald
Ark "Bumpy" Roose
Jira
Aldar Beedo
Ben Skywalker
Anakin Solo

hkporter
08-06-2009, 06:14 AM
1. Arleil Schouss
2. Melas
3. Reegesk
4. Mosep Bineed
5. R2-A5
6. Solomahal
7. Tzizvvt
8. Bom Vimdin
9. Swoop bike rider in Mos Eisley (SE)
10. Baniss Keeg
11. Nimbanel with topknot
12. The Colonal
13. Black-domed R2 outside cantina
14. brown-headed R5 (Mos Eisley)(SE)
15. Bantha Droid
16. Wooof
17. Sergeant Doalyn
18. Tiel (Ishi Tib in Jabba's palace)
19. Kithaba
20. Weequay skiff master
21. Weequay on sail barge
22. Nikto on skiff #1
23. Gauron Nastal
24. Harc Seff
25. Attark the Hoover
26. Loje Nella
27. Geezum
28. Nikto on skiff #2 (vintage)
29. Vedain
30. Yoxgit

Havok2272
08-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Here are 30 selections:
1. Mara Jade Skywalker (NJO Jedi Master)
2. Mara Jade (Emperor's Hand)
3. Anakin Solo (NJO Myrkr Strike Team Leader)
4. Tahiri Veila (NJO Jedi Knight)
5. Tenel Ka Djo (NJO Jedi Knight)
6. Zekk (NJO Jedi Knight)
7. Jaina Solo (LOTF Jedi Knight)
8. Darth Caedus (LOTF Sith Lord)
9. Vergere
10. Supreme Overlord Shimrra (Yuuzhan Vong Leader)
11. Taryn / Trista Zel (LOTF novels)
12. Jagged Fel (NJO)
13. Ysanne Isaard (X-Wing novels)
14. Vlix (Ewol cartoons)
15. Noghri
16. Ben Skywalker (LOTF novels)
17. Jocasta Nu (AOTC)
18. Corran Horn (NJO Jedi Master)
19. Kyp Durron (NJO Jedi Master)
20. Lowbacca (NJO Jedi Knight)
21. Saba Sebatyne (NJO Jedi Master)
22. Tekli (NJO Jedi Knight)
23. Alema Rar (NJO Jedi Knight)
24. Mirax Horn ( Corran's wife)
25. Guri (SOTE)
26. Cliegg Lars (AOTC)
27. Ann/Tan Gella (TPM)
28. Joruus C'Baoth (Thrawn Trilogy)
29. Admiral Daala (LOTF and FOTJ novels)
30. jedi youngling (ROTS)

Jabbapalacespy
08-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Wow, hard to believe how many figures have already been made. :thumbsup:
Most of the droids from the original trillogy that I want have been made or soon will be.

1. Cane Adiss
2. Jess
3. Laudica
4. Geezum
5. Yuzzum
6. Oola (new sculpt)
7. Weequay (2nd)
8. Mosep
9. Bom Vimdin
10. Kithaba
11. Loje Nella
12. Attark
13. Yoxgit
14. Tzizvvt
15. Reegesk
16. Garon Nas Tal
17. Fozec
18. Sgt. Doallyn
19. Nikto skiff 2nd vintage
20. TT-8L
21. Taym Dren-garen
22. WED-9 MI Bantha Droid
23. Rockwart
24. Solomahal
25. EV-9D9 (new sculpt)
26. 8D8 (new sculpt)
27. Tessek (new sculpt,)
28. Saelt Marae (new sculpt)
29. Ree-Yees (new sculpt)
30. Original Weequay (new sculpt)

JediTricks
08-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Here's my lazy list, it was shoot-from-the-hip style so I'm not really sure how solid it is:

Dash Rendar
Guri
Leebo
Nien Nunb Millennium Falcon
Lt. Pello Scrambas
Leia Hoth
Dr. Evazan
Ponda Baba
Han Solo Bespin
Noghri
Anakin Jedi Robes (AOTC)
EV-A4-D (Grievous' medical droid)
Probe Droid
Imperial Navy Crewman
Sheckil
Imperial Officer (grey uniform)
Piett
Uncle Owen
IG-100 Magnaguard (redesign)
Obi-Wan spirit with hood up (Hoth)
Leia Bespin Escape
Luke Hoth SA
2nd Weequay
Separatist Recon Droid
Naboo Pilot in trenchcoat
Oola
Cliegg Lars
Captain Panaka
Cantina Band Member (redesign)
Winter

Qui-Long Gone
08-06-2009, 05:10 PM
^It's solid undercover brother, solid.

autumnsdescent
08-06-2009, 06:50 PM
Bastila Shan from KOTOR
Mission Vao from KOTOR
Carth Onasi from KOTOR
Sith Soldier from KOTOR
Juhani from KOTOR
T3-M4 from KOTOR
Jolee Bindo from KOTOR
Canderous Ordo from KOTOR
Zaalbar from KOTOR
Selkath from KOTOR
Kreia from KOTOR2
Atton Rand from KOTOR2
Bao-Dur from KOTOR2
Mira from KOTOR2
Visas Marr from KOTOR2
Handmaiden from KOTOR2
Secret Apprentice from Force Unleashed (any unreleased outfit(s) would be welcome)
A better-done Juno Eclipse from Force Unleashed
Leia from Force Unleashed
Luke Skywalker in EpIV Tatooine outfit - fully articulated, no soft goods, and please have a good head sculpt!
Have yet to really like any of the EpIV Han Solo's released - would like to see one fully articulated and not have one leg shorter than the other.
fully articulated Bespin Leia
fully articulated Bespin Lando

I know it's not up to 30.

Cheers.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-06-2009, 07:48 PM
1. Arleil Schouss
2. Melas
3. Reegesk
4. Mosep Bineed
5. R2-A5
6. Solomahal
7. Tzizvvt
8. Bom Vimdin
9. Swoop bike rider in Mos Eisley (SE)
10. Baniss Keeg
11. Nimbanel with topknot
12. The Colonal
13. Black-domed R2 outside cantina
14. brown-headed R5 (Mos Eisley)(SE)
15. Bantha Droid
16. Wooof
17. Sergeant Doalyn
18. Tiel (Ishi Tib in Jabba's palace)
19. Kithaba
20. Weequay skiff master
21. Weequay on sail barge
22. Nikto on skiff #1
23. Gauron Nastal
24. Harc Seff
25. Attark the Hoover
26. Loje Nella
27. Geezum
28. Nikto on skiff #2 (vintage)
29. Vedain
30. Yoxgit
Wooof has been removed. Also, I think that #22 Nikto on Skiff #1 is the same as #29 Vedain.

Umbra
08-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Visas Marr
Nom Anor (Crimson Empire 2 appearance)
Padme (packing Dress)
Corran Horn Jedi Knight (NJO novels)
Ysanne Isaard, head of Imperial Intelligence
SA Jango Fett (Blue, not purple)
Mara Jade Skywalker (NJO or later)
Mandalorian Neo Crusader
Darth Caedus
Darth Maladi
Zayne Carrick
PROXY
Bastilla Shan
Nomi Sunrider
Master Lucien Draay
Saba Sebatyne
Jaina Solo, Sword of the Jedi
Carth Onasii
Queen Apailana
Oola (with Sitting pose)
Noghri (generic commando)
Guri
Gilliard Palleon (pref Admiral)
Reegesk
Jagged Fel (with armor from Legacy of the Force series)
Zam Wessell
Emperor Roan Fel
Grand Moff Tarkin
Grizz Frix (RotJ)
Dash Rendar

bigjim2162
08-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Lumat

Death Star Droid

Cliegg Lars

Tey How

Jocasta Nu

Lama Su

Kamino Warrior

Boles Roor

Mawhonic

Ben Quadrinaros

Dorme

Corde

Queen Jamilla

Queen Apailana

Red Training Clone Youth

Blue Training Clone Adult

Kitster

Wald

Padme Yellow Dress AOTC

Shmi Skywalker

Chancellor Palpatine Animated

Darth Sidious Animated

Darth Krayt

Darth Nihilus

Crimson Jack

Shaak Ti Force Unleashed

Cantina Band Member

Greedo

Bib Fortuna Young

Gardulla the Hutt

RENDAR LIVES
08-07-2009, 01:57 PM
1- Shado Vao (Leagacy)
2- Azlyn Rae (Post Vector)
3- Vestara Khai (Fate of the Jedi)
4- Ganner Rhysode (New Jedi Order)
5- Executor Nom Anor (Yuuzhan Vong)
6- Shaper Nen Yim (Yuuzhan Vong)
7- Tahiri Veila (Sith Apprentice)
8- Alema Rar (Leagacy)
9- Lowbacca (NJO)
10- Tenel Ka (NJO)
11- Anakin Solo (NJO)
12- Ben Skywalker (NJO or FOTJ)
13- Darth Plaguis
14- Lord Hoth (Jedi Vs. Sith)
15- Darth Zannah (Rule of Two)
16- Massaaai Warrior
17- Barriss Offee (Super posable)
18- Vima Sunrider (Redemption)
19- Goran Bevin (Legacy)
20- Mirta Gev (Legacy)
21- Assajj Ventress from (Obsession with the cyborg eye)
22- Corran Horn as a Jedi (All hasbro needs to do is put a new head on a repainted KI-Adi Mundi to make an accurate version of this based on the Essential Guide to Characters.
23- Cilghal (NJO)
24- Kenth Hamner (NJO)
25- Kam Solusor (NJO)
26- Siri Tachi as Zora (Jedi Quest Comic)
27- Obi-Wan in Ubese desguise (Jedi Quest Comic)
28- Dash Rendar (SOTE)
29- Darth Sidious (ROTS Senate Dual)
30- Qui-Gon Jinn (Clone Wars Style)

El Chuxter
08-07-2009, 02:14 PM
What would Clone Wars-style Qui-Gon be? An animated figure based on Yoda's vision from Tartakovsky's Series II?

gellafan77
08-07-2009, 05:50 PM
1. Gardulla the Hutt
2. Jocasta Nu
3. Tey How
4. Ben Quadrinaros
5. Jira
6. Queen Jamilla
7. Dorme
8. Corde
9. Padme After Senate Black Outfit
10. Queen Apailana 11. Jaxxon
12. Crimson Jack
13. Baron Tagge
14. Tagge's sister
15. Admiral Skor (or Skar? Marvel issue 51-54)
16. Rik Duel
17. Dani (Zeltron)
18. Kiro
19. Nagi Aliens (Marvel)
20. Maurauders
21. Teek
22. Weechee
23. Cindel
24. Mace
25. Hiromi Warriors (Marvel)
26. Hoojibs (Marvel)
27. Porcupine Alien (Marvel, in Jaxxon's group)
28. Jabba the Hutt (original Marvel version)
29. Darth Plageuis
30. Cane Adiss

gellafan77
08-07-2009, 05:52 PM
What would Clone Wars-style Qui-Gon be? An animated figure based on Yoda's vision from Tartakovsky's Series II?

Actually that's a great idea for a figure! Loved the big nose on Qui-Gon and little Anakin's pug nose, too.

Engineernerd
08-08-2009, 10:44 AM
...28. Jabba the Hutt (original Marvel version)...

Actually, an Evolutions set for Jabba with the Cut Scene, Marvel and film version (ROTJ) would be kinda cool.

Devo
08-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Greedo

Presumably you mean young Greedo from TPM as 'old' greedo has been done very well in the Vintage assortment, provided you give him the plastic jacket from the late POTF2 or OTC repack figure.

MasterTrebor
08-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Hey everyone, I am new to the forums, and I would like to post my Top 30 choices.

1. Jocasta Nu (AOTC)
2. Cin Drallig (ROTS)
3. Barriss Offee (AOTC, all new)
4. Darth Plagueis (The Essential Guide to the Force)
5. Jedi Master Dooku (The Essential Guide to the Force)
6. Sifo-Dyas (The Essential Guide to the Force)
7. Darth Sidious-Senate Duel (ROTS)
8. Captain Fordo-Phase II Armor (Clone Wars)
9. Sarissa Jeng (AOTC)
10. Lake Gown Padme (AOTC)
11. Picnic Gown Padme (AOTC)
12. Quinlan Vos (Jedi)
13. Zam Wessel-all new (AOTC)
14. Wat Tambor-all new (AOTC)
15. Eeth Koth-all new (TPM)
16. Coleman Kcaj (ROTS)
17. Captain Rex-Snow gear (The Clone Wars)
18. Obi Wan in snow gear (The Clone Wars)
19. Chairman Cho (The Clone Wars)
20. Palpatine-Office Duel, all new (ROTS)
21. Qui-Gon Jinn-Funeral Pyre (TPM)
22. Aurra Sing (The Clone Wars)
23. Nute Gunray (ROTS)
24. Jar Jar Binks-all new (TPM)
25. King Katunko (The Clone Wars)
26. Darth Maul-all new (TPM)
27. Valorum-all new (TPM)
28. Captain Tarpals-all new (TPM)
29. Magnaguard-all new (ROTS)
30. Nala Se (The Clone Wars)

Tycho
08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Welcome Master Trebor.

I suggest you try posting in one of our poll threads. {He did, this is it! - JT}

There is a Top 30 list thread - which might be closed now. {This is that thread, it's not closed -JT}

And we voted on which figures the board members want for their Top 10 (closed now) but we're currently voting for 11-20 for this site's picks. It's in this same forum (Legacy Collection).

I'd apply your Top 10 (out of your Top 30) minus Jocasta Nu (she has already been selected by the membership here to suggest Hasbro puts her into production - so don't waste your vote - Jocasta Nu won already) and Darth Sidious (Senate Duel) will probably make it (from your list). {Listening to Tycho is bad. He's right that Jocasta Nu is already on the other poll's top 10 list, but wrong that you shouldn't vote for Darth Sidious Senate Duel just because he thinks it'll probably make the list -JT}

Quinlan Vos as a Jedi has already been made: the comic pack with Commander Faie. He has 2 figures - the smuggler with Villie (comic 2 pack wave 2) and this later one. I'm a big fan of Quinlan myself, but I don't know what you wanted.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-10-2009, 07:25 PM
There is a Top 30 list thread - which might be closed now.No, it's not closed. This IS the Top 30 thread!

jeremym
08-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Top 30 in order:

Jocasta nu
tey how
cliegg lars
mawhonic
quadrinaros
boles roor
jamilla
apailana
corde
dorme
sim aloo
padme funeral
padme lakeside kiss
cane adiss
ann gella
jaxxon
teek
mace (ewoks)
cindel (ewoks)
maurauders (ewoks)
dr evazan
ponda baba
gardulla the hutt
kitster
wald
padme black post senate
padme yellow picnic dress
padme morning nightgown aotc
padme declaration of empire
padme anakin return rots buns

JediTricks
08-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Welcome to the site, new guys! Thanks for voting, and don't listen to Tycho about these polls obviously. ;)

We're running 2 different types of polls, this top 30 list and a 3-week poll series that votes a different way, so please check it out as well.

Devo
08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the site, new guys!

Yeah, and stick around. Don't disappear as soon as the polling finishes!

Qui-Long Gone
08-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I'm surprised a C3PO Bespin blasted-to-pieces figure hasn't made any list...with the right backpack, this could be a great figure

otcguy1997
08-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Jocasta Nu
Cliegg Lars
Tey How
Ben Quadrinaros
Queen Jamilla
Mawhonic
Queen Apaliana
Dorme
Corde
Ann & Tan Gella
PK Droid
Jira
Boles Roor
Padme Lakeside
Padme Funeral
Reegesk
Cane Adiss
Taym Dren Garen
Weequay Skiff Master
Nikto Barge Gunner
Sim Aloo
Tzizvt
Kitster
Wald
Teek
Padme Refugee
Padme Declaration of Empire
Padme Anakin Returns Buns
Padme Loyalist Committee
Padme Post Senate Black TPM

JediTricks
08-12-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm surprised a C3PO Bespin blasted-to-pieces figure hasn't made any list...with the right backpack, this could be a great figure
I don't think anybody has thought of it yet.

That said, I'm basically satisfied with the one that came with Chewie, even though the light-up eye gimmick means the head doesn't stay on.

RENDAR LIVES
08-12-2009, 03:44 PM
We not only had the one that came with Chewy but also the flashback one came apart and with a net I beleive.

I am astonished at all the votes for so many wall characters that had merely seconds of screen time. It's also a shame because a lot of those characters aren't "action ready" wich gives them less appeal to kids and I'm guessing a lot of collectors aren't even going for them since in the last Q&A Hasbro said the Legacy line didn't generate the sales they expected. I appreciate those characters but not enough to pay $8 for them.

Not only that but all the different outfits people want for characters. I can't believe how many jedi Lukes, Anakins and Obi-Wans that have all come out in recent years and the outfits aren't even really different. It's nice to re-creat scenes but Star Wars isn't Barbi.

Meanwhile so many expanded universe characters that do have enormous impact on the mythology and SWU as a whole get the shaft. I guess there aren't a lot of readers that are Star Wars fans. Hasbro has made improvements with the EU but they keep shooting themselves in the foot by releasing characters like Darth Revan with scaled back production and at the end of the year when after the holidays stores won't stock anything until March.

Don't get me wrong. I am a huge fan of democracy and everyone voiving their opinion. I just had to voice mine. Thanks for the opportunity.

palps45895
08-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Well, I think a large part of it is that THIS poll is for a figure that, in most collectors' minds, may not otherwise get made without this kind of support.

That's exactly what happened the first time. Hasbro was hands off EU pretty much until the last poll forced them into the KOTOR Sith... then they jumped in, after the sales, with lots of EU offerings.

Likewise, that's what we are seeing here... a lot of characters that fans think may not get made... and some is even based on Hasbro's recent statements. Jocasta Nu is a good example... leave it to the fans to rub it in Hasbro's face that they want her - badly, after they said she was "bottom of the barrel".

My 2 cents... valued at usual rates... :D

Darth Jax
08-12-2009, 10:48 PM
1. titanium battle droid
2. corran horn in green
3. ferus olin
4. bom vimbin
5. kithaba
6. teek
7. oola
8. tiree
9. lando
10. Jaxxon
11. Bariss Offee
12. Arleil schous
13. piggy
14. padme - hairbuns
15. taym dren-garen
16. guri
17. reegesk
18. jabba's dias
19. evazan
20. noghri
21. nien numb
22. mawhonic
23. palpy senate duel
24. padme CW microseries purple gown
25. master tholme
26. mara jade (arica)

Mad Slanted Powers
08-12-2009, 10:55 PM
9. lando
Do you have a particular Lando in mind, or just regular ESB Lando?

18. jabba's diasThis isn't a character, so I can't really count this. Also, the correct term is "dais."

Darth Jax
08-12-2009, 11:10 PM
i'm tired, forgive the misspelling of dais. i want a new jabba too, but can use the CW one, if only there were a new dais to put it on.

i never saw smuggler lando. general lando would be nice to pose without him stretching his groin. but it was ESB lando i had in mind.

Qui-Long Gone
08-13-2009, 01:50 PM
^I often roll both the dais and dias...

Smuggler Lando was a buzz kill...

I too could go for a Bespin Lando!

MasterTrebor
08-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Well i would like a totally new sculpt of Quinlan Vos in full jedi clothing
because the last too figures are almost the same just some differences like the coloring.

MasterTrebor
08-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Well i would like a totally new sculpt of Quinlan Vos in full jedi clothing
because the last too figures are almost the same just some differences like the coloring. I think it would be really cool to have a new Quinlan Vos

bespinsecurityguard
08-13-2009, 05:33 PM
1 Arleil Schous - ANH
2 Baniss Keeg (Chachi De Maal) - ANH
3 Can Adiss - ROTJ
4 Commander Praji - ANH
5 Echo Base Command Center Tech (Romas Navander) - ESB
6 Echo Base Deck Officer
7 Emperor Palpatine - ROTJ
8 Gold 5 Davish
9 Grand Moff Tarkin - ANH
10 Kithaba (Vintage Barada) - ROTJ
11 Lt. Sheckil - ESB
12 Mosep - ANH
13 Nic Sant (Rebel Commando) - ROTJ
14 Nien Nunb (MF Co-Pilot) - ROTJ
15 Owen Lars - ANH
16 Rebel Fleet Trooper (Pello Scrambas) - ANH
17 Reegesk - ANH
18 Sgt. Doallyn - ROTJ
19 Shasa Tiel - ROTJ
20 Sim Aloo - ROTJ
21 Solomahal - ANH
22 Taym Dren-Garen - ROTJ
23 Teebo & Ewok w/E-11 - ROTJ
24 Toryn Farr - ESB
25 Tzizvvt - ANH
26 Weequay - Hunter (vintage) - ROTJ
27 Weequay - Sail Barge - ROTJ
28 Weequay - Skiff Master - ROTJ
29 Widdle & Oochee - AT-ST Hijackers - ROTJ
30 Y-Wing/Gray Squadron Pilot - ROTJ

palps45895
08-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Bastilla Shan, Bnom Anor and Anakin Solo are all confirmed as soon forthcoming in the latest issue of Toy Fair magazine... complete with a prototype shot of the one due spring, another due in 2010 and the other is mentioned as definitely coming...
I would move to strike these 3 from the final poll results in favor of NEW figures.

Devo
08-13-2009, 10:18 PM
I concur. 3 new entries in the top 10.

JediTricks
08-13-2009, 10:57 PM
All votes for Nom Anor will be counted for Nom Anor (NJO version) since a Crimson Empire version has been confirmed.

1. titanium battle droidNo materials choices, we're not getting metal figures, sorry. Cannot count this vote.

1 Arleil Schous - ANH
2 Baniss Keeg (Chachi De Maal) - ANH
3 Can Adiss - ROTJ
4 Commander Praji - ANH
5 Echo Base Command Center Tech (Romas Navander) - ESB
6 Echo Base Deck Officer
7 Emperor Palpatine - ROTJ
8 Gold 5 Davish
9 Grand Moff Tarkin - ANH
10 Kithaba (Vintage Barada) - ROTJ
11 Lt. Sheckil - ESB
12 Mosep - ANH
13 Nic Sant (Rebel Commando) - ROTJ
14 Nien Nunb (MF Co-Pilot) - ROTJ
15 Owen Lars - ANH
16 Rebel Fleet Trooper (Pello Scrambas) - ANH
17 Reegesk - ANH
18 Sgt. Doallyn - ROTJ
19 Shasa Tiel - ROTJ
20 Sim Aloo - ROTJ
21 Solomahal - ANH
22 Taym Dren-Garen - ROTJ
23 Teebo & Ewok w/E-11 - ROTJ
24 Toryn Farr - ESB
25 Tzizvvt - ANH
26 Weequay - Hunter (vintage) - ROTJ
27 Weequay - Sail Barge - ROTJ
28 Weequay - Skiff Master - ROTJ
29 Widdle & Oochee - AT-ST Hijackers - ROTJ
30 Y-Wing/Gray Squadron Pilot - ROTJPlease keep in mind that this is a RANKED list, so unless you edit that list, it will be the rank we count them in, even if it's alphabetical rather than how much you want them.

Bastilla Shan, Bnom Anor and Anakin Solo are all confirmed as soon forthcoming in the latest issue of Toy Fair magazine... complete with a prototype shot of the one due spring, another due in 2010 and the other is mentioned as definitely coming...
I would move to strike these 3 from the final poll results in favor of NEW figures.Bastilla Shan and Anakin Solo are not confirmed in that issue, they are "strong possibility" type responses, but that's not enough confirmation for our poll.

Nom Anor has been modified.

RENDAR LIVES
08-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Well, I think a large part of it is that THIS poll is for a figure that, in most collectors' minds, may not otherwise get made without this kind of support.

That's exactly what happened the first time. Hasbro was hands off EU pretty much until the last poll forced them into the KOTOR Sith... then they jumped in, after the sales, with lots of EU offerings.

Likewise, that's what we are seeing here... a lot of characters that fans think may not get made... and some is even based on Hasbro's recent statements. Jocasta Nu is a good example... leave it to the fans to rub it in Hasbro's face that they want her - badly, after they said she was "bottom of the barrel".

My 2 cents... valued at usual rates... :D

I see your point. My argument is still the fact that many of the obscure cantina members are peg warmers. There may be a huge fan following for them but I think that's were the exclusives should come in. The ones that seem to zip off the shelf fast are things like Revan and Jodo Kast.

Hasbro only recently learned how much people like EU with the FU line. I managed to grab a single Revan and that was it. With releasing the Solo twins in December the window to get them will be narrow and retailers won't order much if at all January thru March. So to me it looks like they are still being cautious with the Comic Packs being the only exception.

bigbarada
08-14-2009, 05:20 PM
I see your point. My argument is still the fact that many of the obscure cantina members are peg warmers. There may be a huge fan following for them but I think that's were the exclusives should come in. The ones that seem to zip off the shelf fast are things like Revan and Jodo Kast.

Hasbro only recently learned how much people like EU with the FU line. I managed to grab a single Revan and that was it. With releasing the Solo twins in December the window to get them will be narrow and retailers won't order much if at all January thru March. So to me it looks like they are still being cautious with the Comic Packs being the only exception.

I think that has more to do with production numbers and speculators than fan demand.

I was tempted to buy a few of the Darth Revans when they were sitting around over here, but I would have only done that to resell them on Ebay and that would have made me feel too much like a scalper, so I didn't bother.

RENDAR LIVES
08-14-2009, 06:37 PM
I think that has more to do with production numbers and speculators than fan demand.

I was tempted to buy a few of the Darth Revans when they were sitting around over here, but I would have only done that to resell them on Ebay and that would have made me feel too much like a scalper, so I didn't bother.

Revan was #1 on that list of 25. He won out over all the others. Hasbro takes little risk by releasing them so close to the end of season and knowing this they also scale back the production. Testing the waters so to speak. The second market turned out to be the best way to get one at $25 per pop.

RENDAR LIVES
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
The Force Unleashed proved that you could make up any number of characters and as long as they had a lightsaber in their hand and a good sculpt it would sell.

RENDAR LIVES
08-14-2009, 06:55 PM
All votes for Nom Anor will be counted for Nom Anor (NJO version) since a Crimson Empire version has been confirmed.

Bastilla Shan and Anakin Solo are not confirmed in that issue, they are "strong possibility" type responses, but that's not enough confirmation for our poll.

Nom Anor has been modified.

So does that mean we strike Dr. Evazan off the list since in the latest Q&A from other sites they said he is first in their books?

JediTricks
08-14-2009, 11:44 PM
No, because they didn't actually commit to the figure.

Lord Malakite
08-15-2009, 01:03 AM
Ben Quadinaros
Cliegg Lars
Jocasta Nu
Yoda Spirit
Anakin Skywalker Spirit (Shaw)
Darth Plagueis
Nom Anor (NJO)
Guri
Leebo
Admiral Daala
IMP-22 (Imperial military protocol droid)
SD-7 (Imperial communications droid)
Obi-Wan Kenobi Spirit (hooded)
Montross
Jaster Mareel
Ben Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Komari Vosa
Rozatta
Noghri
Lowbacca
Funeral Pyre Vader
Midwife Droid
Marek Stele
Grand Admiral Zaarin
Ronderu lij Kummar
Zorba Desilijic Tiure
Durga Besadii Tai
Owen Lars (ROTS)
Beru Lars (ROTS)

Mad Slanted Powers
08-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Ben Quadinaros
Cliegg Lars
Jocasta Nu
Yoda Spirit
Darth Plagueis
Nom Anor (NJO)
Guri
Leebo
Admiral Daala
Montross
Jaster Mareel
Ben Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Komari Vosa
Rozatta
Noghri
Lowbacca
Funeral Pyre Vader
Midwife Droid
Marek Stele
Grand Admiral Zaarin
Ronderu lij Kummar
Zorba Desilijic Tiure
Durga Besadii Tai
Owen Lars (ROTS)
Beru Lars (ROTS)

Hutts are outside the realm of this poll, so you have a couple spots to fill for Zorba and Durga.

Lord Malakite
08-15-2009, 02:41 AM
Hutts are outside the realm of this poll, so you have a couple spots to fill for Zorba and Durga.
Alrighty.

Ben Quadinaros
Cliegg Lars
Jocasta Nu
Yoda Spirit
Darth Plagueis
Nom Anor (NJO)
Guri
Leebo
Admiral Daala
Montross
Jaster Mareel
Ben Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Komari Vosa
Rozatta
Noghri
Lowbacca
Funeral Pyre Vader
Midwife Droid
Marek Stele
Grand Admiral Zaarin
Ronderu lij Kummar
Owen Lars (ROTS)
Beru Lars (ROTS)
"Classic (all blue)" Anakin Skywalker Spirit (Hayden)
Captain Sarkli

amanalover
08-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Ben Quadinaros
Cliegg Lars
Jocasta Nu
Queen Apailana
Tey How
Queen Jamilla
Nom Anor (NJO)
Guri
Leebo
Dorme
Corde
Daultay Dofine
Sim Aloo
Jira
Taym Dren-Garen
Cane Adiss
Toonbuck Tora
Tikkes
Aldar Beedo
Lowbacca
Elan Mak
Midwife Droid
Fang Zar
Grand Admiral Zaarin
Ronderu lij Kummar
Owen Lars (ROTS)
Beru Lars (ROTS)
Mawhonic
Captain Sarkli

vger
08-15-2009, 04:31 PM
1. R5-X2
2. G8-R3 (R5-A7)
3. Anakin Jedi Robes (AOTC)
4. Davish "Pops" Krail - Gold 5
5. Han Solo Bespin
6. R2-A5
7. Admiral Piett
8. Dash Rendar
9. Leebo
10. Lando Calrissian (redesign, SA)
11. Guri
12. Anakin Skywalker ROTS with ball-jointed elbows
13. R3-T2 (red dome, white highlights)
14. R5 unit from Home One (ROTJ)
15. R6 astromech
16. R6 astromech, unique deco
17. R1 unit Mos Eisley (grey)
18. R2-B1 with brushed chrome dome like all the other astros got
19. Jar Jar Binks (TPM) super-articulated
20. Anakin Skywalker (TPM, slave) super-articulated
21. Ric Olie superarticulated
22. Padme/Amidala Theed Battle (TPM) SA
23. Luke Skywalker Bespin (better headsculpt)
24. C-3PO (AOTC, knee joints. repaint of TSC C-3PO or B.A.D. U-3PO is fine)
25. C-3PO (TPM, knee joints)
26. Toryn Farr
27. Princess Leia Hoth
28. Princess Leia Bespin Escape
29. Yoda ESB
30. Spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi

bigbarada
08-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Another revision, with Wooof, Gamorrean Guard, Ackbar and Bom Vimdim removed due to confirmation by Hasbro. I've also made a few changes to the order of the figures, taken some off and added a couple in:

Kithaba
Barada (SA resculpt)
Weequay (SA resculpt)
Wooof (vintage Klaatu)
Weequay Skiff Master
Kaink Ewok Priestess
Vizam - Nikto Gunner (SA resculpt of the POTF2 figure)
Green Nikto Skiff Guard http://www.skiffguards.com/green-nikto.html
Red Nikto Skiff Guard (SA resulpt of the vintage figure) http://www.skiffguards.com/red-nikto.html
Mercenary Pilot Skiff Guard http://www.skiffguards.com/mercenary-pilot.html
Sgt. Doallyn Skiff Guard http://www.skiffguards.com/sgt-doallyn.html
Shirtless Human Skiff Guard from the second skiff http://www.skiffguards.com/human-guard.html
Tarfful (Ep3 Wookiee, SA resculpt)
Ep3 Wookiee Warrior (SA resculpt)
Lando Skiff Guard (SA resculpt)
Gailid http://www.skiffguards.com/gailid.html
Ponda Baba (SA resculpt)
Dr. Evazan
Ishi Tibb (SA resculpt)
Cane Adiss
Yotts Oren (vintage Klaatu Skiff, SA resculpt)

Mad Slanted Powers
08-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Another revision, with Wooof, Gamorrean Guard, Ackbar and Bom Vimdim removed due to confirmation by Hasbro. I've also made a few changes to the order of the figures, taken some off and added a couple in:

Kithaba
Barada (SA resculpt)
Weequay (SA resculpt)
Wooof (vintage Klaatu)
Weequay Skiff Master
Kaink Ewok Priestess
Red Nikto Skiff Guard (SA resulpt of the vintage figure) http://www.skiffguards.com/red-nikto.html
Shirtless Human Skiff Guard from the second skiff http://www.skiffguards.com/human-guard.html
Ponda Baba (SA resculpt)
Dr. Evazan
Ishi Tibb (SA resculpt)
Cane Adiss
Actually, you left Wooof on the list.

palps45895
08-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey JediTricks or MSP,

Just curious, but how are you guys planning on combining these top 30 lists with the voting results in the other thread?

What if there are figures on the results list over there that aren't on the top 30 one here and vice versa? I could see it happening, possibly.

Or are you only using the voting thread for getting the 30 submissions; and then using this top 30 one for final ranking of the 30...?

It seems confusing how you could/would combine them or use them together.

Chad

bigbarada
08-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Actually, you left Wooof on the list.

Must have been a subconscious thing. :o

One more time shall we?

Kithaba
Barada (SA resculpt)
Weequay (SA resculpt)
Weequay Skiff Master
Kaink Ewok Priestess
Taym Dren-garen (human guard who shot Luke)
Ponda Baba (SA resculpt)
Dr. Evazan
Ishi Tibb (SA resculpt)
Cane Adiss

Qui-Long Gone
08-15-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm going to do a new 30 (BibB, I've got your back on the skiff guards!)

1. Bespin Solo
2. Wickett
3. Oola
4. Barris Offee
5. Barada (SA resculpt)
6. Weequay (SA resculpt)
7. Vedain (Nikto Skiff Driver)
8. Weequay Skiff Master
9. Velken Tezeri (human skiff guard)
10. Luke Dagobah
11. Lando ESB Bespin escape
12. Vizam - Nikto Gunner (SA resculpt of the POTF2 figure)
13. Green Nikto Skiff Guard
14. Red Nikto Skiff Guard (SA resulpt of the vintage figure)
15. Mercenary Pilot Skiff Guard
16. Sgt. Doallyn Skiff Guard
17. Shirtless Human Skiff Guard from the second skiff
18. Taym Dren-garen (human guard who shot Luke)
19. SA Carbonite Block/Jabba's Palace Rescue/Battle at the Pit of Carkoon/First-Half of Return of the Jedi Han Solo (no mustard-stained shirt)
20. SA C-3PO Bespin blasted (build a droid style so it can be assembled)
21. Gailid
22. Ponda Baba (SA resculpt)
23. Dr. Evazan
24. Heavy Gunner Snowtrooper
25. Yotts Oren (vintage Klaatu Skiff, SA resculpt)
26. Padme Geonosis
27. Anakin AOTC hanger duel new sculpt (not the evo head!)
28. Palpatine senate duel
29. Kithaba
30. Leia Bespin escape

El Chuxter
08-16-2009, 02:57 AM
Since there's discussion of excluding Bom Vimdin, I threw in one extra. And a second extra in case someone else is excluded, too.

Oh, and I'm assuming the Chewbacca family is excluded, despite their appearances outside the Holiday Special, since that doesn't seem to be resolved. Otherwise, I need to revise this.

Teek (EU: Ewoks: The Battle For Endor)
Jaxxon (EU: Marvel Comics)
Cliegg Lars (AOTC)
Chukha-Trok (EU: Ewoks: Caravan Of Courage)
Tey How (TPM)
Dr Evazan (ANH, resculpt)
Bom Vimdin (ANH)
Nom Anor (EU: NJO)
Fozec (ROTJ)
Barriss Offee (AOTC, resculpt)
Jocasta Nu (AOTC)
Torryn Farr (ESB)
Sim Aloo (ROTJ)
Cin Drallig (ROTS)
Mosep Bineed (ANH)
Kyp Durron (EU: NJO)
Guri (EU: SOTE)
Boelo (ANH: SE)
Princess Kneesa (EU: Ewoks cartoon)
Bollux/Blue Max (EU: Han Solo novels)
Noa Briqualon (EU: Ewoks: The Battle For Endor)
Heater (ANH cut scene)
Erdan (TPM)
Velken Tezeri (ROTJ)
King Terak (EU: Ewoks: The Battle For Endor)
Kaink (EU: Ewoks: Caravan Of Courage)
Tsavong Lah (EU: NJO)
Nizuc Bek (ROTJ)
Joruus C'Baoth (EU: Thrawn Trilogy)
Laudica (ROTJ)
Tahiri Veila w/ Master Ikrit pack-in (EU: Junior Jedi Knights... though I would consider an adult NJO version sans Ikrit, since it probably has a better shot at being made. If she was in Legacy of the Crap and a figure was made of this version, though, I would eat dog poop before buying it.)
Jira (TPM)

El Chuxter
08-16-2009, 03:06 AM
He didn't have a choice under Wookiee custom. He was married, and captured by the Imperials after fighting Imps and Trandoshan slavers. Later, Han blew his promising future in the Imperial Navy to protect Chewie from being beaten to death as a slave, and they escaped together. Chewbacca would've loved to have stayed on Kashyyyk, but it would have shamed him and his clan to abandon Han.

And the two didn't get along for quite some time before they became the bestest of buddies. :love:

pegger
08-16-2009, 02:17 PM
I noticed som ehave Nom Anor on their lists....GH has photos of a prototype Nom Anor.....incase that affects your votes...

Mad Slanted Powers
08-16-2009, 03:39 PM
I noticed som ehave Nom Anor on their lists....GH has photos of a prototype Nom Anor.....incase that affects your votes...

That's already been discussed. The prototype is from his Crimson Empire appearance, so all votes for him will be considered to be in support of his NJO appearance.

fumanchu
08-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Zero the Hutt
Jocasta Nu
Jess
Mosep
Fozec
Yozgit
Corde
Tey How
Daultay Dofine
Wat Tambor
Padme Naboo Lake
Padme Anakin's Return
Dorme
Queen Jamilla
Jira
Padme Declaration of Empire
Queen Apailana
Handmaiden TPM Celebration
Handmaiden TPM Senate
Handmaiden AOTC Anakin Meeting
Greedo
Owen Lars ROTS
Beru Lars ROTS
Cliegg lars
Zayne Carrick
Gryph
Kitster
Sifo-Dyas
Wan Sandage
Worrt

jlw
08-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Here is my top 30 list:

1. Bom Vimdin
2. Solomahal
3. Mosep Binneed
4. Tzizivvt
5. Rebel Fleet Trooper (SA)
6. Y-Wing Pilot (ROTJ Grey Squadron)
7. Ann/Tann Gella
8. Guri (SOTE)
9. Imperial Dignitary (Vintage)
10. Arleil Schous
11. Wicket/Logray 2pk
12. Dash Rendar
13. Rycar Ryjerd
14. Little Aunt Beru
15. Swilla Corey
16. Oola (SA)
17. Cantina Band Member (SA w/ SEVEN instruments)
18. Melas
19. Fu' Man-Chu (he he, I gave him that name!)
20. Dr. Evazan
21. Ponda Baba
22. Danz Borin
23. Garouf Lafoe
24. Baniss Keeg
25. Reegesk
26. Hoth Rebel Trooper brown vest (vintage)
27. Hoth Rebel Officer brown scarf (vintage)
28. Bespin Guard w/ moustach (vintage)
29. Teebo/ Ewok
30. Chewie as Snoova

note: by (vintage) I mean looks like the old vintage figure.

Jason

JediTricks
08-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Zero the HuttBecause of their size that is closer to the "beast" assortment, we are not accepting votes for Hutt characters in our poll.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Dunno why I haven't posted yet, but here it is.

1. Cliegg Lars
2. Palpatine from duel with Yoda
3. Funeral Pyre Vader
4. Padmé green gown
5. Han Solo Yavin Ceremony
6. Clone Pilot Odd Ball (Write-in)
7. G8-R3 (R5-A7)
8. Padmé Yellow Picnic Dress
9. Padmé - orange handmaiden dress (Write-in)
10. Mawhonic
11. Yoda Spirit
12. Cane Adiss
13. Kitster
14. Wald
15. Padmé Palpatine’s Office
16. Lumat
17. Ben Quadinaros
18. Kithaba
19. Queen Amidala post-senate black
20. Nute Gunray Holographic (Write-in)
21. Ann or Tan Gella
22. Davish “Pops” Krail - Gold 5
23. Nikto Skiff 2 Vintage
24. Melas
25. Tiree - Gold 2
26. Torynn Farr
27. Sim Aloo
28. R5-X2
29. Padmé Backless Dress
30. Padmé Senate Empire Declared

JediTricks
08-23-2009, 01:36 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen, boys & girls, aliens & terrans, that is it for this joyus concept. Thanks to everybody for participating, check back tomorrow for results!

JediTricks
08-23-2009, 02:33 AM
Thanks to MadSlantedPowers' tallying mastery, we now have our results to this poll series! And the figures you put on our list include...

1. Jocasta Nu
2. Cliegg Lars
3. Guri
4. Tey How
5. Bom Vimdin
6. Ben Quadinaros
7. Dr. Evazan
8. Nom Anor
9. Mosep Binneed
10. Taym Dren-Garen
11. Cane Adiss
12. Queen Jamillia (AOTC)
13. Reegesk
14. Jaxxon
15. Sgt. Doallyn
16. Sim Aloo
17. Anakin Solo
18. Queen Apailana (ROTS)
19. Tzizvvt
20. Bastila Shan
21. Kithaba
22. Pellaeon
23. Noghri
24. Dash Rendar
25. Leebo
26. Weequay Skiff Master
27. Darth Plagueis
28. Mawhonic
29. Barriss Offee
30. Teek

Pleased? Outraged? Enraptured? Sickened? Discuss it in our Fans Choice poll results thread! (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=41050)