PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars 2-packs

WesleySr
07-30-2009, 02:58 PM
I have some questions about the upcoming 2 packs shown at Comic-Con:

Captain Rex & Clone Trooper Fives - Is the Rex a repack and if so which Rex is this going to be, the retail one, or the mail-in one?

Commander Cody & Clone Trooper Echo - Are Cody & Echo repacks?

Commander Thire & Rys - Is Thire a repack?

Yoda & Jek - Is Yoda a repack?

If Thire and Yoda are repacks, then I just wont bother buying the single carded ones lol.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Rex is a repack, and since none of the clones feature the paint wash battle damage anymore, it's like both the mail-away and the basic carded figure. Cody and Echo are also repacks, but with fewer accessories. Thire and Yoda both look like repacks, and I think that Jek is also coming as a single carded figure, but maybe without one of the guns. The Yoda in the set doesn't look to include the cane, but it's the same one from the 2008 Yoda, so you're not missing out.

So, in short, Fives and Rys are the only figures that are truly exclusive to these sets.

TheRupert
08-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Anyone know when these sets are suppose to hit retail? I'm actually looking forward to picking all of them up...

DarkArtist
09-08-2009, 04:42 PM
picked up the Clone 2 packs of Rex and Fives, Thire and Rys, and Yoda and Jek...passed on Cody and Echo as they are just straight repacks of the already existing figures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
I got the Ambush ones a few days ago but didn't see the Rookies ones. Apparently, Thire (http://www.rebelscum.com/TCW/Basic/32_Thire/TCW-1351.jpg) has slightly different paint between this and the carded versions (the carded one is on the right). I don't think I care enough to get the carded one as well. Yoda (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-MIczXJ2R9w/SoxCDmSp7sI/AAAAAAAAFcI/qHHylZidnkU/s1600-h/8-20-2009+2-21-43+AM.jpg) is a much lighter shade than the basic one, and I think this one is more accurate, if a little lime-y.

jedimastergeorge06
09-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Could some one pick up a set for me...ill pay for shipping and of course for the sets too. I just want the one with thire for now. It would be great if some one could help me out.

figrin bran
09-23-2009, 01:55 AM
Could some one pick up a set for me...ill pay for shipping and of course for the sets too. I just want the one with thire for now. It would be great if some one could help me out.

I would help except that I can't find the Thire pack at all. I've seen the others but never that one.

Kidhuman
09-23-2009, 09:16 AM
I have the Thire one, want to get the one with Fives in it

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-23-2009, 02:27 PM
At a different Walmart, they had all the packs except the one I still need - Rex and Fives. It was crazy, since there were a bunch of each, but none of that one.

Oh, also, apparently Rex has some extra blue paint on his left hand and wrist to be like the eel's blood. So that's at least something slightly different.

figrin bran
09-29-2009, 11:01 PM
I ordered Thire on HTS so I won't bother looking for the Thire/Rys pack just for Rys.

Last time I checked, one of the WM's I frequent had quite a few Rex/Fives so if you want me to, KH and JJL I could try picking them up for you.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-30-2009, 02:52 PM
I ordered Thire on HTS so I won't bother looking for the Thire/Rys pack just for Rys.

Last time I checked, one of the WM's I frequent had quite a few Rex/Fives so if you want me to, KH and JJL I could try picking them up for you.
Thanks for the offer! My mom actually found one the other day, at the same store where I got the first two. So now I'm all caught up on these, thankfully.