PDA

View Full Version : Are we getting Punished and Malevolently shafted?

Darth Duranium
07-31-2009, 05:58 PM
PLEASE vote for this question, once it's added.

I smell a rat... the Mist Hunter wave's turning up in HK... no sign of wave 7.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=689218&postcount=73

Darth Duranium
08-11-2009, 01:39 PM
I thought that this question (or a reasonable facsimile thereof) was sent to Hasbro... what happened to the answer? :ninja:

JediTricks
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Answers for that round aren't due until the week of the 20th, and I'm betting they get brushed off a week like this round's answers were.

Darth Windu
08-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Patience young one. :)

briar_mackinney
08-13-2009, 07:08 PM
I think you might be on to something, here -- the Mist Hunter wave just got listed at the BBTS.

Darth Duranium
08-14-2009, 06:11 AM
Patience young one. :)

Seems to be a trait some Sith have trouble with.

Jeez, didn't realise it'd take so long....

Whirlygig
08-14-2009, 11:35 AM
I think you might be on to something, here -- the Mist Hunter wave just got listed at the BBTS.
$#!@... and the individual Mist Hunter is already sold out. I thought I was watching like a hawk, and I still missed it? I guess I need to watch like 20 hawks.

briar_mackinney
08-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Don't feel too bad about missing the indi's; they weren't even listed yesterday when I found the latest wave listed and now,of course,the two good ones are sold out.

Looks like I'll be paying out the a@# on Ebay once again.

Darth Windu
08-15-2009, 02:54 AM
Yeah DT I fully understand - it's a time-sensitive question and for it to take so long, which for us is unavoidable, is extremely annoying. But at least we will get an answer either way, just going to take a bit of time :(

Darth Duranium
08-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah, shame about the delay. Don't suppose a few more weeks would change the outcome anyway...

Blue2th
08-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Might not change the outcome, but at least it'll let us know if we even have a slim chance of getting them, or if they'll shut down production of the last few so they're scarce.
Luckily the SW license doesn't run out at the end of the year like BSG did.

Darth Windu
08-20-2009, 09:47 PM
Yay! Still on their way, Hasbro just stuffed up a bit. :)

Darth Duranium
08-21-2009, 01:26 AM
SSG: There is some confusion for the tail end of the Titanium Series line, what with the wave numbers and date cards shown at SDCC. The Mist Hunter is showing up in retailers' computers in wave 10, while your slide show says the previous wave that should have hit shelves before it in late July and includes 3 new tools - the Republic Gunship, Punishing One, and the Malevolence - is nowhere to be found in retailers computers, nor is the wave after the Mist Hunter with the Outrider and Nebulon B frigate. Where does this confusion lie, and will those sets actually get released or will they get lost the way the Gungan Sub and Basestar did? If they are still on track for release, what are those waves and when are they slated for?
Hasbro: You are right - we did mess up and the Mist Hunter is in a separate wave. We can confirm that the other waves will be released even though they do not appear to be actively listed in the system yet of the particular retailer you checked.

That is good news but it is a vague response... it seems they're confirming all the ships but not giving us any details. Quel surprise.

Sure wonder which "particular retailer (we) checked"... we didn't specify one. In fact, noone found any retailer that had either of the missing waves in their system thus far.

Here's hoping they come through!:thumbsup: