PDA

View Full Version : What are your Build-a-Droid statuses?

JediTricks
08-09-2009, 01:52 PM
It's been over a year since build-a-droid started, and in that time we've had, not counting Wal-mart exclusives, the following BADs:

R4-D6
R7-Z0
R4-J1
R7-T1
5D6-RA7
MB-RA7
R2-L3
R5-A2
U-3PO
HK-47
L8-L9
R3-M3
R5-C7
R3-A2
R4-P44
YVH-1
HK-50
BG-J38

Of course, as most collectors aren't completists anymore, there are undoubtedly a lot of us with incomplete droids from this list. So what are the statuses of your various BADs?

JediTricks
08-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Here are the statuses of my BADs:

R4-D6 - Complete! I may have an extra right leg as well, but I don't remember for sure if I bought that figure or not.
R7-Z0 - Complete!
R4-J1 - Incomplete. 1 torso, 2 heads. I want to finish this one.
R7-T1 - None. I kinda wanted this one too, unfortunately none of the basic figures appealed to me, so it's a low priority.
5D6-RA7 - Incomplete. 1 head, 1 left leg. I kinda wanted to do this one, but it wasn't a huge priority.
MB-RA7 - Incomplete. 1 head, 1 torso, 1 right leg. I wanted to finish this one pretty bad, but this is one of those waves I absolutely couldn't pull the trigger on.
R2-L3 - Complete! Plus 1 extra left leg.
R5-A2 - Complete!
U-3PO - Complete, sorta. I have half the silver parts and half the champagne parts, making a full droid that's not 1 color. Frustrating.
HK-47 - Incomplete. 1 head, 1 torso, 1 left leg. Most of that was thanks to a super generous friend too. And I really want to finish this one.

That's 4 completed figures, 1 figure that could be completed but has variation problems, 4 incomplete figures, and 1 totally absent figure. Of the 4 incomplete figures and 1 completed problem figure, 2 are a major priority for me; and I have 3 extra parts.

Tycho
08-09-2009, 03:03 PM
This is a good thread idea and I will update my status soon.

I think it will help others find parts they need and get rid of parts they don't.

I plan to copy JT's post pattern when I update everyone on my BAD situation.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-09-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm still a completist, so I've got them all. 5D6-RA-7 has messed up legs since the one that came with the Yaddle and Even Piell set was assembled incorrectly, but I'm not really worried about it anymore (and I haven't seen that set since 2008, so it's not like I can do much about it anyway). Also, I kind of wish I had gotten the champagne version of U-3PO, but the silver version is still good enough. I also have a few other parts from army builders and such, and the Walmart ones as well. This is definitely my favorite pack-in they've ever done.

JediTricks
08-09-2009, 05:15 PM
I didn't know you were still a completist. I guess it's a young man's game. ;)

What was the problem with that 5d6RA7 part again, 2 left feet or shins or something? That stinks.

What extra parts do you have? Could make good trade bait, you're not the only one who wants champagne U-3PO so the parts may be out there.

Blue2th
08-09-2009, 05:53 PM
I made sure from the very beginning of the BAD that I had every part for every droid. So in that way you could call me a completist, but I didn't have to buy every figure in each wave to complete the droids, so in that way I'm not a completist.

So I'm a "Build-a-Droid & every new sculpt figure Completist".

Didn't buy any repack figures.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Hell, it's even worse; I'm a completist for both TLC and CW! I pass on things like Anakin on the can-cell since I have both already, and I don't get straight-up repacks since I'm an opener, but otherwise, it's a habit that has made me buy around $400-$500 worth of merchandise within the last few weeks. I've more or less stopped army building, and I don't plan on army building Clone Wars at all (except for releases in battle packs; that is, I won't buy two or more of the same item), but there's still tons to buy.

Yep, 5D6-RA-7 came with two left feet (the feet and shins were connected), even though the thighs were correct.

I checked and I only have the MB-RA-7 torso (due to the 327th Star Corps Trooper) and the R5-A2 head (due to a second Spacetrooper), so it's not a lot right now.

DarkJedi5
08-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Here's my status:

R4-D6 - Complete
R7-Z0 - Complete
R4-J1 - 1 Complete and a second missing only the right leg
R7-T1 - Complete
5D6-RA7 - 1 Complete and a second missing both legs plus and extra left arm
MB-RA7 - One Complete, an extra head and two torsos
R2-L3 - Complete
R5-A2 - 1 Complete, a second missing only the left leg and an extra head
U-3PO - Complete
HK-47 - Complete

Plus the Walmart exclusives:

C-3PX - Complete
Dark Trooper Phase III - Complete plus an extra set of arms

Umbra
08-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Economic and Storage issues have long since forced me from being a completionist to really cherry picking figures, thus I've pretty much glossed over the Build-a-Droid parts I've gotten, I figured I'd just use them as Jawa wreckage at some point. I like astromechs, but not that much.

Then they started putting some droids I've realllllllllly wanted in the BAD waves, namely HK-47

Thus through some lucky trading I cobled together most pieces from DarkJedi5 and TheDarthVader (thanks again guys!) but the wave appears to have skipped this area, retailers instead jumping straight to the red/white Reprints and The Clone Wars waves. I choked down buying a marked up Comic Store Beru for the Torso, but the Concept Anakin was gone, so my HK-47 remains without his right arm =/

Now with HK-50 and the YVH-1 coming, I'm thinking I may just end up ebaying the suckers, its too complicated or otherwise expensive to complete them otherwise =/ I may eBay R2-L3 at some point too just because I like his Color Scheme.

R4-D6: have nothing
R7-Z0: Only have the Body
R4-J1: have nothing
R7-T1: Have Both legs
5D6-RA7: have nothing
MB-RA7: Have Head and Left Leg
R2-L3: Have nothing but kind of want
R5-A2: have nothing
U-3PO: have nothing
HK-47: Just Missing the right arm

Mad Slanted Powers
08-09-2009, 10:43 PM
I have them all complete now with some parts left over. My U-3PO is the silver one. I suppose I would like the other version like MrJJL said, but I'm just glad I have them all the same color.

As far as the feet on those RA droids, I have it both the black and silver ones. I think it is supposed to be that way. The feet are different, it's just that the right foot kind of curves out on the instep. Looking at the pattern on the feet, there are lines on the outside of both, and a bare spot on the inside of both. If they had used the wrong foot, it would have the same patterns on the same sides.

I had a little trouble getting the U-3PO arm from the Hoth Rebel. When I finally found the figure, it had an HK-47 arm. Then I ordered one online. It showed a picture of the silver arm, but I didn't verify with the seller if that is what it actually had. Then I found one in Wal-Mart, so it didn't matter if I got the right one from eBay or not. Now it seems that the seller has screwed me and some others over and I haven't got the figure or my money back.

As far as extra pieces, I have the following:

R4-J1 - Head & middle leg, body, right leg
R7-T1 - Head & middle leg, body
5D6-RA7 - torso, both arms, left leg
MB-RA7 - right leg
(between those two, I have a headless black droid with a silver right leg)
R5-A2 - Head & middle leg, body, left leg
U-3PO - left arm
HK-47 - torso, both legs, right arm
(between those two, I have a headless HK-47 with a silver left arm)

For now, none of these parts are for sale or trade. I'm a pack rat type. As I accumulate more droids, I'll try to build mismatched droids out of all the spare parts. Right now, I'm two heads short on the six-piece droids and short two of each leg on the astro droids.

Snowtrooper
08-09-2009, 10:46 PM
1. R4-D6: completed + spare parts
2. R7-Z0: completed + spare parts
3. R4-J1: completed + spare parts
4. R7-T1: completed + spare parts
5. 5D6-RA7: completed + spare parts
6. MB-RA7: completed + spare parts
7. R2-L3: completed + spare parts
8. R5-A2: completed + spare parts
9. U-3P0: completed + spare parts
10. HK-47 completed + spare parts

Wal-Mart Exclusives

1. C-3PX: completed
2. Darktrooper PIII: completed

I took some of the RA-7 & U3P0 parts and kitbashed together a droid. Thats the best part of the whole BAD promotion is being able to build some random droid of your own choosing. It'd be nice if somewhere down the road they would just make a kit with a whole bunch of unpainted BAD parts so you could put the droid together and paint him how you'd like. Probably wont happen though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-10-2009, 12:06 AM
As far as the feet on those RA droids, I have it both the black and silver ones. I think it is supposed to be that way. The feet are different, it's just that the right foot kind of curves out on the instep. Looking at the pattern on the feet, there are lines on the outside of both, and a bare spot on the inside of both. If they had used the wrong foot, it would have the same patterns on the same sides.

I have the silver one, and he's assembled correctly; the black one definitely has messed-up feet. The stamp on the bottom is the same, which is one way to verify that they truly screwed up.

sebillba
08-10-2009, 04:32 AM
I've completed all the BADs so far, except for the new Darktrooper, as I'm not inspired by any of those 2-packs (apart from maybe Boba Fett's droid), and as the BAD is EU, I don't feel I have to have him. Besides, I have the original POTF Darktrooper, so that's enough for me.

I'm not a completist, but I do have to get every unique movie character, plus significant upgrades to existing figures. Thanks to the BAD pack-ins, I've been suckered into buying the occasional figure I would've otherwise passed on, so Hasbro's tactics are working on me. The only time it really rankled was when they screwed up on the pack-ins in the UK, and I had to buy a rehashed clone to get the final part.

Oh, and I didn't buy all of the repaint wave last year, but still picked up the complete BAD from ebay. I'll probably do the same with next year's EU wave, though one or two of the figures look quite interesting, so I might get them anyway.

There are a couple more figures coming soon that I don't really want - yet another R2, and the black & white (or green & white?) astro that was already part of the EE astro sets,. I'll probably buy them just for the BAD parts, and will no doubt feel ripped off, but hey, what can you do?

Ji'dai
08-10-2009, 02:35 PM
I like the BAD idea. These droid parts are better than any other pack-in we've gotten before, IMO. But it hasn't changed my collecting habits. I've only completed two droids!

1. R4-D6: Complete! "Sandstorm" OT figures & Ewoks
2. R7-Z0: Incomplete. Have left & right legs and the body.
3. R4-J1: Incomplete. Only have middle leg and dome (which I put on R7-ZO's body & legs).
4. R7-T1: Incomplete. Only have the left leg.
5. 5D6-RA7: Incomplete. Only have left arm and body.
6. MB-RA7: Incomplete. Don't own any parts.
7. R2-L3: Incomplete. Have right & middle leg, dome, and body.
8. R5-A2: Complete! Han & Luke in Stormtrooper disguise, Spacetrooper, & Jawa
9. U-3P0: Incomplete. Have both arms & legs, and the head.
10. HK-47: Incomplete. Have torso & left leg (from Owen & Beru).

Wal-Mart Exclusives

1. C-3PX: Incomplete. Didn't collect them.
2. Darktrooper PIII: Incomplete. Seen & passed. No plans to collect them.

djsosharp
09-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Anyone have any extra C-3PX right arms? Or whole Luke/R2 packages for that matter? I'd love to buy it off you.

DarkArtist
09-14-2009, 10:31 AM
I believe i have all the droids in the series up to the recent Phantom Menace wave which I only picked up Rum Slegg, Amidala, and Sidious...

clone157
09-16-2009, 03:03 PM
All right guys, it's official, I'm losing it. I need a link to see who is who before I can post a list. Maybe I should just take pics of the parts I have for incomplete droids.

morpheus282
09-16-2009, 06:16 PM
1. R4-D6: complete
2. R7-Z0: complete
3. R4-J1: complete
4. R7-T1: Incomplete. Thought this was one butt ugly droid.
5. 5D6-RA-7: complete
6. MB-RA-7: complete
7. R2-L3: complete
8. R5-A2: complete 2x
9. U-3P0: complete
10. HK-47 complete

Wal-Mart Exclusives

1. C-3PX: Incomplete, need torso and arms.
2. Darktrooper PIII: complete enough. Don't have the backpack, but I'm not paying another $17 for it.

Spare parts: HK-47 left leg, U-3PO right leg, R2-L3 barrel, 2x MB-RA-7 torso. Figured if I ever get a sandcrawler they'll make great dressing for the inside of it.

If anybody has spare C-3PX parts...

Old Fossil
09-16-2009, 07:11 PM
I completed 'em all except for

C3PX (never got any of the figures or the parts, didn't want 'em)
5D6-RA7 (never got any parts, didn't want 'em)
Darktrooper Phase III (one of the worst values in the line's history; none of the figures interested me enough to warrant the purchase price)

I finished HK-47, then sold it.

The whole BAD thing is getting old. I have no plans to try to complete the next one. May attempt to complete the R5 droid that's coming, but I have more than enough R5 droids now to satisfy my droid fetish.

Tycho
09-19-2009, 09:33 PM
I've been doing a lot of work with my Build-A-Droids today.

I will post a picture of my extra parts and a list of my needed parts soon.

Here's my current BAD status ONLY SO FAR AS I'VE SORTED TODAY:

R4-D6 - complete
R7-Z0 - need the head
R4-J1 - need the body
R7-T1 - need BOTH legs
5D6-RA7 -need BOTH legs, head, left arm, body
MB-RA7 - need the head, left arm, body
R2-L3 - need the left leg
R5-A2 - complete
U-3PO- need the left leg
HK-47 - unknown as of today
L8-L9 - complete, need body, left leg, and the head for 2nd one

I will trade one part (set) per one part (set) to complete my droids and yours as well at the same time.

I'm pretty sure I'll finish my 2nd L8-L9 on my own though, however I have extra right legs and left arms for him (available to you) during the meanwhile.

Wait for a short while and I'll have my inventory on my droid parts done and I'll let you know what else I may have to trade.

Paroviper
09-22-2009, 09:21 PM
Does anyone have the following parts?

I need:
R2-L3 leg (left)
U-3PO body, head, right leg
HK-47 arms, head

thanks!

I have many figures from Star Wars, & G.I.Joe for trade!

Tycho
09-26-2009, 12:16 AM
I have plenty of HK-47 heads (and rifles).

Here are 2 pictures that say it all.

THE FIRST PICTURE is of my Build-a-Droids I am keeping and they show what parts I still need. I'll list them later if I have not been offered what I need by such a time that I have a moment to do so.

THE SECOND PICTURE is of my Build-a-Droid parts I have available for trade.

I will trade a part(s) pack-in for a part(s) pack-in, no extra charges.

Or I will sell each part(s) pack-in for $1 each, plus the expense for packing and shipping - definitely under $3 most likely. It could be 50 cents, if I can mail the parts in the supply of 8.5 x 11 letter envelopes I already have. I'll ask at the post office if it comes up.

morpheus282
09-26-2009, 10:52 AM
Still searching for C-3PX arms. There appears to be no shortage of torsos for this droid on eBay, but the arms just aren't to be found...

I think I'm going to skip L8-L9 and move on to the R2 and R5 units in the ROTJ wave - if that wave will ever make it to the shelves.

Paroviper
09-26-2009, 05:40 PM
I only have 5D6-RA7 body and left arm to trade for droid parts, but I have a bunch of Star Wars figures and G.I.Joes for trade, both loose and MOC!

let me know, I am interested in the HK head and rifle...

Tycho
09-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Paroviper:

You have a trade! Please choose one:

U-3PO body [To Paroviper From Tycho]

OR

HK-47 arms, head [To Paroviper From Tycho]

I'll take the 5D6-RA7 body [To Tycho]

You're welcome to buy the other part you need from me for $1 US dollar. Just include it with the 5D6-RA7 body you send me.

I think we've got a deal. PM your address and status of the final offer.

I can send your parts off to you Monday or Tuesday easily.

JediTricks
10-22-2009, 05:23 PM
I keep trying to drop by this thread, but real life keeps interrupting it. I was about to deal with it right now, and got a call saying I have to take my grandmother to a medical thing. Very frustrating timing.

In addition to my statuses before, I've added the following to my collection:

L8-L9 head.

R3-M3 dome, torso.

R5-C7 dome, torso, right leg.

Tycho
10-22-2009, 08:48 PM
JT - this is what parts you HAVE right? Not what you need.

Or are these the parts you've extras of and are willing to deal with.

I have to look these things up and see what they are, so before I do so, I'm just asking.

morpheus282
10-22-2009, 09:12 PM
I managed to score enough figures to build an R3-M3 about a week and a half ago. Still trying to get any of the R5-C7 parts. I still don't think I've seen enough parts to build an L8-L9 in the wild, but since I really don't want that one it doesn't hurt my feelings.

JediTricks
10-22-2009, 11:15 PM
JT - this is what parts you HAVE right? Not what you need.

Or are these the parts you've extras of and are willing to deal with.

I have to look these things up and see what they are, so before I do so, I'm just asking.
Yes, those are parts I have, not need.

You have a complete L8-L9 in your pics plus extra parts, he's the Clone Wars Micro Series arena droid with the flame hands.

R3-M3 is the blue astromech with the clear dome.

R5-C7 is a white with metallic lavender accents R5 droid.

Tycho
10-22-2009, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE]You have a complete L8-L9 in your pics plus extra parts, he's the Clone Wars Micro Series arena droid with the flame hands.

Did you need parts to this guy? I think I am going to build one more or something. I'm not sure what for though.

R3-M3 is the blue astromech with the clear dome.

That's the ROTJ wave's BAD right?

R5-C7 is a white with metallic lavender accents R5 droid.

Not sure what figure wave that one comes with. I don't know if I've even seen it before.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-23-2009, 12:02 AM
[
That's the ROTJ wave's BAD right?

Not sure what figure wave that one comes with. I don't know if I've even seen it before.
Both of those are with the ROTJ wave.

mark2d2
10-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Tycho: the R5 comes with the same wave (ROTJ) as the blue R3 droid.

I am interested in buying some parts from you. I will take any Silver Threepio/Protocol droids you have. As well as one of each of the R7 unit parts you have. I don't have much to offer up as trade. Nothing that you appear to need just yet. Let me know...

Thanks!

JediTricks
10-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Did you need parts to this guy? I think I am going to build one more or something. I'm not sure what for though.I don't, but thanks for the thought. That head is trade bait, I suppose.

That's the ROTJ wave's BAD right?Yes, along with R5-C7.

Not sure what figure wave that one comes with. I don't know if I've even seen it before.As I just mentioned, he's the 2nd droid in the ROTJ wave. 8-figure waves have 2 BADs in them, while 6-figure waves have 1 BAD. So far, the 8-figure wave BADs have all been astromechs, while the 6-figure waves have mostly been humanoid droids like protocol droids and such.

Tycho
10-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Tycho: the R5 comes with the same wave (ROTJ) as the blue R3 droid.

Oh. I just got them the other week from HTS. I really only looked at the figures and haven't opened the BAD parts nor looked at them yet. I saw the blue R3 unit, but didn't notice that I have parts to build 2 droids. Don't tell the Jawas lest they take advantage of me! :crazed:

I am interested in buying some parts from you. I will take any Silver Threepio/Protocol droids you have. As well as one of each of the R7 unit parts you have. I don't have much to offer up as trade. Nothing that you appear to need just yet. Let me know...

I have the right arm from MB-RA7, the silver Death Star Droid available. I don't have this droid complete myself yet and need the left arm, head, and body (anyone?).

I have six R7-Z0 bodies available (they're yellow, or off-green on white). I wished I had this droid's head. I think it came with a Vader figure and that must be why I don't own it. Anyway, I sell my BAD parts for $ one $ each, plus s&h for the delivery (cost being obviously less for each part if you need more than 1).

I have one R7-T1 body available (it's white with broad blue and tan markings on it).

I have two R7-T1 heads and 3rd leg part combos available.

mark2d2
10-23-2009, 12:22 PM
I would like all of the following then:

one R7-Z0 body
one R7-T1 body available (it's white with broad blue and tan markings on it).
one R7-T1 head and 3rd leg part combo

Do you have any of the silver threepio-ish (ESB wave) droid pieces?

PS --- I am good on the Silver Death Star droid (MB-RA7) as I broke down and bought him off ebay at a really good price (miraculously...)

Tycho
10-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Mark2D2: I set aside the parts you wanted from the astromechs. Sorry but I do not have the protocal droid parts available other than a DSD's right arm.

PM for a $ three-dollar $ sale for the parts you wanted and provide an address and they'll be on their way.

morpheus282
10-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Picked up the figures today to build R5-C7. Still looking for C-3PX parts and possibly some assorted astromech parts for a franken-droid.

mark2d2
10-25-2009, 04:24 AM
Picked up the figures today to build R5-C7. Still looking for C-3PX parts and possibly some assorted astromech parts for a franken-droid.

I have C-3PX's left arm...

I am looking for Astrodroid legs -- ideally the new ones from the present ROTJ wave. Do you have any spares? Or an R7 head and middle leg....

Tycho
10-26-2009, 01:26 AM
Mark2d2 - I have you covered on some of what you're looking for. I also got PMs from others here that I'll be addressing tomorrow (I'm very tired right now - played very hard today - like every hit going to 2nd base making me run left, then right, then left again....but I was well-rested and played very good today!!!)

Anyway: Monday - I'll respond to the trades I have going and ask for addresses, confirmations etc.

Tuesday - I'll confirm with everyone.

Wednesday - I'll go to the post office.

Whomever I'm trading with should get their stuff by the end of next week.

I don't like going to the post office so you can understand why I want to make 1 trip only.

DarkJedi5
10-26-2009, 01:58 AM
I've completed all droids through the ROTJ wave these are my spares:
5D6-RA7: head, torso, right arm, left arm x2
MB-RA7: head, torso x2
Darktrooper: left arm, right arm
L8-L9: torso
R4-J9: head, torso, left leg
R5-A2: head x2, torso, left leg
R3-O1: torso
R5-C7: torso, left leg

Tycho
10-26-2009, 06:30 AM
DarkJedi save the RA-7 (Death Star Droid style) protocal droid heads and torsos for me. I'll check on your trade list after I get some sleep. But I totally need those. I don't have ANY DSD heads! I lack at least one of the DSD torsos, too.

CrunchyNug
10-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Just looking to complete the last few BAD's I need.

<<<HAVE>>>

R3-M3
LEFT leg (PENDING)

L8-L9
torso x5

HK-47
RIGHT arm (PENDING)

R5-A2
head/middle leg x3

MB-RA7
RIGHT leg (PENDING)
LEFT arm (PENDING)

5D6-RA7
torso
RIGHT leg (PENDING)
LEFT leg (PENDING)

C-3PX
torso

<<<WANT>>>

L8-L9
LEFT leg (PENDING)
RIGHT leg (PENDING)
LEFT arm (PENDING)

HK-47
LEFT leg (PENDING)
torso (PENDING)

U-3PO (silver)
RIGHT leg
head

Darktrooper
head/gun
torso
jet pack
legs

Phantom-like Menace
10-26-2009, 11:43 PM
I think I'm officially giving up and getting the BADs whole later rather than try to collect the individual figures. I'm frustrated by the BAD choices being figures I want and none of the individual waves having anything to do with figures I want.

I haven't even paid enough attention to know which ones I still want. I know I'm missing the latest astromech or two, which are the most important for me, and I think I want the gladiator droid from the first Clone Wars cartoon.

DarkJedi5
10-27-2009, 09:33 AM
I also have a complete U-3PO (in silver) that I would love to trade away for a complete one in the brassy color.

JediTricks
10-27-2009, 09:55 PM
I've updated the opening post's list to include the 6 new BADs we've gotten in the last 2.5 months. :rolleyes: Maybe that's too many at once.

As for my statuses, I've added:

L8-L9 - 1 head.
R3-M3 - complete! Plus 1 extra dome.
R5-C7 - complete!
R3-A2 - none yet, I suspect I'll have some of the parts but I don't know how much I care.
R4-P44 - none yet, and I definitely doubt I'll bother with this.
YVH-1 - possibly the head, but won't know until an HTS order arrives.

Tycho
10-29-2009, 07:52 AM
Here is a new picture of everything I have available for trade or (at-cost) sale.

My signature line tells you exactly what droid parts I need that I want to trade for.

I shipped 4 good trades as of only yesterday. This is kind of fun!

Mommy: I'm a droid-maker!

JediTricks
10-30-2009, 03:15 AM
I wish they hadn't made the inside of that R5-C7 "dome guts" area white, I would have liked to put a clear dome on that body, but it doesn't look that good.

BTW, anybody notice that the R3 clear dome is an all new sculpt with the proper 5 top panels?

pbarnard
10-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Got the Right and Left leg to L8-L9.

I'm only looking for YVH-1 (and would buy a complete two or three if you really hate the EU/NJO that much).

morpheus282
10-30-2009, 08:00 PM
This whole build a droid thing has made me come to realize one very important fact - I need a sandcrawler!

Tycho
10-31-2009, 02:26 PM
This whole build a droid thing has made me come to realize one very important fact - I need a sandcrawler!

To live in? That would work for me.

morpheus282
10-31-2009, 07:17 PM
To live in? That would work for me.

That would be cool with me, but I doubt that the family would go for it. If I could find one to be home to my various droids it'd be way cool. Anybody have one they'd be willing to part with?

JediTricks
11-01-2009, 03:41 AM
I'd fill my Sandcrawler with droids from BAD and others, but that'd take about 2 seconds because it's so damned small. :p

Tycho
11-01-2009, 11:28 AM
My Sandcrawler would be huge! I'd put a skull and bones flag on the front, a Confederate flag on the back, and I'd drive it around the country and live in Wal-Mart parking lots.

It would have a bar and party room inside, plus a private jacuzzi (Lando Calrissian-style).

There would be plenty of room for all my Star Wars displays in diorama rooms.

And I would be the Papa-Jawa!

JediTricks
11-02-2009, 02:15 PM
I was talking about the Hasbro Sandcrawler I already owned, not some goofy fantasy.

JediTricks
11-03-2009, 06:20 PM
I finally put together U-3PO with mixed parts. In natural light, it's fairly obvious and I definitely would prefer to trade for the champagne left arm and both legs. But in unnatural light, it actually looks pretty normal (or as I just typed, "nromla"). Kind of wide hips and narrow legs, the head is sculpted asymetrically, but the eyes are really well sculpted to the point that I really would like to see this mold used again.

morpheus282
11-03-2009, 08:42 PM
I picked up R3-A2 in an eBay auction. Really nice looking droid. The dome is completely transparent and he looks great on the shelf with the rest of my army of astromechs. Now if they only had a sandcrawler to call home...

JediTricks
11-04-2009, 02:17 AM
When you say "completely transparent", are you comparing that to R3-M3 or to the previous R3-A2 figure? I'll be quite annoyed if the dome on that new version is clear while R3-M3 is cloudy.

morpheus282
11-04-2009, 06:16 AM
I never got the previous R3-A2, so no basis for comparison there. It's a huge difference between it and R3-M3 thought. When I say completely transparent, I mean you can read the paper through it. It's more transparent than Coors Light. This thing is perfectly clear. I'll try to get a pic for you later.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-04-2009, 08:04 AM
My R3-M3 dome is a bit cloudy.

morpheus282
11-04-2009, 08:46 AM
I think the cloudy dome on R3-M3 was intentional. I kinda like it, but I'd also like to see what it would look like with a perfectly clear dome.

JediTricks
11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the info on the clarity of that dome part, that sounds quite see-through unlike R3-M3 which has cloudy paint on it. How very frustrating, R3-M3 is the one that should be crystal clear as he was in the film, while it'd make sense for R3-A2 to be cloudy due to being on Hoth.

Maybe I'll take some paint thinner to my extra R3-M3 dome to see if it'll get clear enough to read the paper.

morpheus282
11-04-2009, 04:13 PM
I think the R3-M3 dome has the cloudy finish due to the type of plastic used, not the paint application. Thinner would probably ruin it if it had any effect at all.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Oh, I misread. I was thinking you were saying your R3-M3 was clear. I've not seen the new R3-A2, but I have the old one.

JediTricks
11-05-2009, 03:47 AM
Got some new figures from HTS today and some parts with them:

R3-A2 - Torso, and Right Leg x2 (came with Padme repack and Imperial Scanning Trooper). Oh if only Padme or the Scanning guy had the other leg, I would have been so much happier with this. Unsure if I'll complete this one or not.

YVH-1 - Head with gun. I don't think I'm going to try to complete this one.

I think the R3-M3 dome has the cloudy finish due to the type of plastic used, not the paint application. Thinner would probably ruin it if it had any effect at all.I thought so too when I first got the figure, but when I got a second dome, it was a little splotchier and had a few clear areas, there were subtle brush strokes in them, so now I think it's painted, not native to the material.

morpheus282
11-05-2009, 06:19 AM
If you're looking to get rid of YVH-1 pieces, I'll be glad to take them off your hands.

Tycho
11-05-2009, 03:39 PM
I got parts to Astromechs with my ANH figures (Saurin, Imp Scanner Crew guy, and Cantina Chick).

Yeah, I guess my ROTS figures came with YVH-1 parts.

I may be getting rid of all of those. As much as I'd like to army-build YVH-1's, I think all the T-700's I bought at discount (Terminator 3 3/4" toys) will suffice nicely. I'd like to complete a YVH-1 for comparison before I sell though.

I will need some of those ANH droid parts myself from the figures I'm not buying though, so I will be changing my signature line shortly. However, I really need the stuff that I have listed now, and since it's older BAD parts, I'd rather take care of that first if you can help.

Thanks to all who have done so already, too.

JediTricks
11-05-2009, 05:26 PM
If you're looking to get rid of YVH-1 pieces, I'll be glad to take them off your hands.
Do you have anything for trade?

morpheus282
11-05-2009, 07:02 PM
I wish I had something for trade. I think I've got a total of six extra droid pieces, most of them are from C-3PX. It's been mega dry around here and HTS is always sold out of what I want when I check their stock. What would you be looking for to trade?

JediTricks
11-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Right now, I'm just really focused on BAD parts.

CrunchyNug
11-11-2009, 12:10 AM
UPDATE:

Just looking to complete the last 3 BAD's I need.

<<<HAVE>>>

YVH-1
torso (Agen Kolar)
RIGHT leg (IG-88)

R3-A2
RIGHT leg (Chewbacca) [PENDING]
LEFT leg x2 (Scanning Tech) [x1 PENDING]

R3-M3
torso x2

L8-L9
torso x5

U-3PO
RIGHT arm (silver)
LEFT arm (silver)
LEFT leg (silver)

R5-A2
head/middle leg x3

5D6-RA7
torso x2

R4-J1
head/leg x3
RIGHT leg x3 [x1 PENDING]
LEFT leg [PENDING]

R4-D6
torso

R7-T1
torso
RIGHT leg (w/ rocket) [PENDING]
LEFT leg (w/ rocket) [PENDING]

C-3PX
torso

<<<WANT>>>

R4-P44
RIGHT leg (Ki-Adi-Mundi)

U-3PO (champagne)
head [PENDING]
RIGHT leg [PENDING]
LEFT leg [PENDING]
RIGHT arm [PENDING]

Darktrooper
jet pack
torso [PENDING]
legs [PENDING]

Tycho
11-11-2009, 03:25 PM
I can help you on some of these I think:

UPDATE:

Just looking to complete the last 3 BAD's I need.

<<<HAVE>>>

YVH-1
I have legs available - Tycho

R3-A2
LEFT leg x2 (Scanning Tech) [x1 PENDING]

R3-M3
torso x2 - I might give one up for a good trade that helps me out - Tycho

L8-L9
I have arms and legs I think - Tycho

<<<WANT>>>

I have some Darktrooper stuff for you Crunchy. The torso (from Corran Horn) and whatever part Darth Maul comes with. - Tycho

morpheus282
11-17-2009, 08:24 PM
I've got a spare R3-M3 torso/barrel if anyone's interested.

Neuroleptic
11-17-2009, 09:55 PM
R7-Z0's head and foot,

R5-A2 (X2)

R4-D6

That's it. Havnt realy managed to find any new figures in the area I'v wanted for a looooong time. Rather frustrating

Tycho
11-17-2009, 10:40 PM
R7-Z0's head and foot,

Do you have this to trade or do you want to keep it and complete the droid?

Neuroleptic
11-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Yes, I'v got it avalable for trade, and have no intentions of compleating it as I dont think the wave he came in is avalable here anymore. However, I honestly don't know what I WANT for it, as it's the only BAD parts I have not on a compleate droid. Throw some offers at me and I'll let'cha know what I think.

Neuroleptic
11-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Oh! I also have the dark trooper torso. Was thinking about slapping it up on e-bay, unless someone here wants it.

JediTricks
11-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Adding to my status:

R3-A2 - dome & middle leg added to existing body and 2 right legs. I want to complete this one, but don't want either Deviss or Chewie, and they are the ones with the left leg. Right now I just have the extra right leg on backwards for the left leg.

R4-P44 - body. Don't want to complete this one.

So, you guys were right about R3-A2's clear dome, it's amazing. I suspect Hasbro goofed and meant R3-M3 to have the clear dome and R3-A2 to have the foggy one, the slides from Comic-Con suggest it, and it would make sense since R3-A2 was seen on Hoth while R3-M3 has the clearest dome in its photos of any R3 droid.

It's looking like I need to get my hands on more of those astromech legs, generic ones, anything really.

Tycho
11-24-2009, 10:29 PM
I'll see if I can oblige you on the astromech legs, JT - since we have a trade going on anyway.

CruchyNug, I PM'd you about getting to the post office with yours.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-24-2009, 10:36 PM
In the last few days, I've gotten the domes and one leg each for the two R3 droids. They're not for trade or anything . . . I'd just like to get the other figures and complete these droids already. :D

JediTricks
12-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Picked up 2 more figures, they each had the R3-M3 torso, just want I don't need.

R3-M3 torso x3, 1 in use, the other 2 for trade.

morpheus282
12-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Need: (in order of importance)

R4-P44 leg that came with the Leesub figure
Both HK-50 legs
C-3PX torso and arms
Have:

Red R2 torso (don't remember the name right now)
HK-47 left leg
U-3PO right leg
YVH-1 left arm and head

Tycho
12-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Morpheus, I have the legs to HK-50 that you are looking for. (At this point I don't think I'm going to build HK-50.)

I need the YVH-1 left arm and head.

The problem with my HK-50 parts is they are still carded on figures that I'd like to completely trade away for.

I need 1 more Bespin Guard, or 2 Saurins, or 2 Wilrow Hood (ICMGs) and I have these parts you want on the Concept Snowtrooper and Zuckuss, neither of which I want to keep (they are MOC).

We could do complete figure trades if you'd like for this instance.

I also have a Luke Snowspeeder Pilot and an AT-AT Driver for trade, but they don't come with the parts you're looking for. My want list is the same as I posted above (for figures).

morpheus282
12-05-2009, 11:29 AM
I'd really like to have that Zuckuss, but I don't have any of your carded figure needs at this time. I've got to run out in the snow and ice a little later today, if I run across any of them I'll grab them. I forgot a couple of my haves, so here's a revised list.

R4-P44 left leg
Both HK-50 legs
C-3PX torso and arms
Have:

R2-L3 barrel
HK-47 left leg
U-3PO right leg
YVH-1 left arm and head
R3-M3 dome and barrel

morpheus282
12-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Based on the recent lack of anything remotely new in the Legacy line at retail in my area and the responses to some of the questions to Hasbro this month, I went ahead and bought the HK-50 legs from eBay. Even if I end up with extras later at least I'll have one complete droid. They haven't arrived yet, but I'll go ahead and count them as 'got'. I'd still love to have the Zuckuss and R2-X2 figures, so if anyone has them and doesn't want to keep them please let me know.

That takes my list to:

R4-P44 left leg
C-3PX torso and arms
Have:

R2-L3 barrel
HK-47 left leg
U-3PO right leg
YVH-1 left arm and head
R3-M3 dome and barrel

Tycho
12-12-2009, 09:04 PM
I will be posting updates to my stuff needed and stuff for trade as I organize Sunday through Tues. Yeah, I'm quite busy and have a lot of stuff pulling me in many directions. I think I should take up drinking to get through it. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, I think I have trades going with:

CrunchyNug
JediTricks
Morpheus

If I've forgotten anyone, post and / or private message me immediately.

If you're one of the 3 listed above, I'll contact you by PM before next Wednesday and be shipping to you before next weekend.

morpheus282
12-15-2009, 08:42 PM
I highly recommed taking up drinking. I got through most of my second tour of college with the help of Mr. Anheuser and Mr. Busch. Then I graduated and could afford real beer again. :D

Unfortunately I'm off all alcohol until sometime around the first of the year, never know when the baby is going to decide it's time to come into the world.

Back on topic, my HK-50 legs came in and I have to say that this is one spiffy repaint.

Old Fossil
12-16-2009, 09:02 AM
I have added my BAD haves and needs to my signature. If anyone sees a trade possiblilty, PM me.

Tycho
12-17-2009, 01:14 PM
JediTricks helped me complete a YVH-1. It is awesome!

I bought a bunch of Terminators (T-700s) to stand in for YVH-1s because I don't think Hasbro will provide a way to army build YVH's. But I may exchange the T-700s for TRIP Terminators because the lighter color looks better next to the Yuuzhan Vong figures.

Meanwhile, Crunchy, Figrin, Morpheus - anybody else I was working on trades with - I saved the stuff you wanted for you. Don't worry. I'm getting to it this week or by the weekend i hope.

El Chuxter
12-18-2009, 02:47 PM
I don't know my full status off-hand, and will look into it, but I could really use the left arm of the YVH-1 droid. Between the concept IG-88, the two ROTS figures I actually wanted, and the two I got for gifts, I've got the rest of this fella built.

I imagined YVH droids as much bigger, based on their descriptions. Has there ever been a visual representation prior to this figure?

Old Fossil
12-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Updated my 'have for trade' with a YVH-1 torso.

Tycho
12-18-2009, 05:49 PM
The YVH-1 figure is almost as tall as the Yuuzhan Vong figure that ships with Kyle Katarn. He's exactly a head shorter, but Luke Skywalker barely comes up past the droid's waist.

I'd really love to army build this guy, but may have parts for Chuxter and Old Fossil. I'm going to work on sorting today.

morpheus282
12-18-2009, 06:16 PM
I imagined YVH droids as much bigger, based on their descriptions. Has there ever been a visual representation prior to this figure?

The wookiepedia page (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/YVH_1) has a few pictures, I imagine it's shown up in comics, but I can't keep up with them. The design of the figure looks pretty accurate.

Blue2th
12-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Anybody notice that all the Walmart BAD $6 figures in the island displays have mostly the YVH-1 droid parts in them?

I was looking for the remaining New Hope wave figures I was missing, and there were plenty of them at Walmart, but they all had the YVH-1 droid parts in them, so I went over to Target and found them with the Astromech droid parts in them.
I had to pay the regular price but I got the droid parts I needed.

Just a heads up in case you guys decide to buy a bunch of figures from Walmart, you're not going to get the droid parts that normally go in that wave. At least not in the New Hope wave. Not to sure about the ESB Wave at Walmart, as I found them early before the island displays.

One thing I also noticed is that the BAD figures sell out quickly in those island displays till almost empty, while the separate Clone Wars and Legends figures sections of the displays are still filled to capacity for the most part. This was in all the Walmarts (5 or 6) I went into.

That's sort of proof to me that Legacy figures outsell all others, despite what anyone says.
Though the fact that all the Legacy BAD figures that came out recently were new ones people don't have might have something to do with it, but I want to believe it's so.

Old Fossil
12-20-2009, 11:52 AM
You're right, Blue! The R2 I bought the other day had the torso for YVH-1. Cody, Bacara, Plo Koon, etc. all had the YVH-1 droid parts with them.

Blue2th
12-20-2009, 12:04 PM
I think the ROTS wave is suppose to come with him, which is fine, but
I didn't want more than one YVH-1, so the $6 deal at Walmart had a catch to me, and I passed on a few figures because of those BAD parts.

It's always something. :ermm:

I need to double check all the New Hope figures I bought because apparently there are 2 different Astromechs released in there. Or is it 3?
Thought I saw a lavender trimmed droid in the Concept Ki-Adi-Mundi and the pink lady (?) the other day which are part of that wave I think, yet the Jawa had an orange one and some others had green parts. :cross-eye

Update: Ok I checked all the figures I bought in the last few weeks. It boggles the mind that I have seen most of these figures with different droid parts in them. It can get confusing. It blows my mind.
I opened the box I got from HTS with most of the ROTJ wave and they have all the parts for the lavender trimmed Astromech R5-C7 that I recently saw on another wave. (whew) Forgot about him.

I was lucky all the ESB wave I bought had the HK-50 parts

Have all the blue trimmed R3-M3 Astromech parts on the rest of the ROTJ wave, plus the Ugnaught.

I'm missing the right leg of the orange trimmed R3-A2, and the body or torso of the green trimmed R4-P44 Astromech droid.

Didn't know I had two Han Solo's, so I'm keeping the one with the R3-A2 torso, and taking the one back with the YVH-1 part, and see if I can find those other parts for R3-A2 and R4-P44 while they're available.

I didn't list all the SW stuff I bought this month in December hauls, so I guess I'll go over there and do my doody. :)

Blue2th
12-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Found the Scanning Crew guy and Hrcheck Kal Fas in a lost shopping bag with those BAD parts.
I knew I bought those. :rolleyes:

Ok all BAD parts accounted for, now on to da next (few) ones...

Need to check for extras, but there's probably not a whole lot since I've been checking the droid parts close when I buy them and I have not been buying regurge figures or army building.

I'm going to hate to see this concept go. :cry:

JediTricks
12-20-2009, 03:41 PM
I have picked up a lot of figures the last few weeks, and earlier this week I traded a bunch of parts with Tycho, so I'm going to have to restart my list soon I think because it's all mixed up now.

I added almost every part of HK-50 (minus the right arm) thanks to Tycho's help and 1 find on my own.

Picked up a few YVH-1 limbs that Tycho happened to need, so he has them now.

Finished R3-A2.

Added 2 more parts to MB-RA7, so now I need the left leg to complete it. Anybody buy Jodo Kast with that part or Breha Organa??? My Jodo Kast had the black RA7 head instead, and I traded that to Tycho anyway.

Got a few astromech extra legs off Tycho, all right sides. I'm going to build a few frankendroids.

Added an R7-T1 dome.

Blue2th
12-20-2009, 04:36 PM
So how many BAD's are left before the line stops with the end of the red card I wonder, or did I miss that discussion earlier in the thread or another?

Hasbro said: In the Legacy-type line, there will be one EU-focused wave to close out the red/white line look, and then a gap until August when the new movie-focused line will debut. This wave will feature the last of the buildable Droid Factory figures.

morpheus282
12-20-2009, 07:25 PM
A weekend of searching and nothing to show for it. I did manage to turn up one more part eligable for trade. Anybody think they can help me out with the R4-P44 leg?

R4-P44 left leg
C-3PX torso and arms
Have:

R2-L3 barrel
HK-47 left leg
U-3PO right leg
YVH-1 left arm and head
R3-M3 dome and barrel
MB-RA7 torso

JediTricks
12-20-2009, 09:16 PM
So how many BAD's are left before the line stops with the end of the red card I wonder, or did I miss that discussion earlier in the thread or another?

Hasbro said: In the Legacy-type line, there will be one EU-focused wave to close out the red/white line look, and then a gap until August when the new movie-focused line will debut. This wave will feature the last of the buildable Droid Factory figures.
The way they worded it is confusing, but bottom line is that after the ESB wave's single Build A Droid (7 figures, 1 has a duplicate part), there will be just 1 more BAD. The EU wave will have the final Build A Droid: BG-J38, Jabba's gaming droid.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-20-2009, 11:05 PM
Blue2th and Old Fossil, the different droid parts are due to figures being repacked with later waves. It's not an issue exclusive to Walmart - the first time I found Han and R2-D2, they had the YVH-1 parts, and were at TRU; that was because they shipped alongside the ROTS wave, which my TRU got in before ANH. It really shouldn't be blowing anyone's mind at this point, since it's been happening for 17 months. :p

Tycho
12-20-2009, 11:36 PM
My first update is easy enough.

This list is what I NEED - it does not include stuff I need that I'm already engaged in trading for - so if I have something going with:

Morpheus
Crunchynug
BigBarada

- the parts we are trading for are not listed here because I already think I'm getting them from you shortly.

That said, I still NEED:

R5-C7 left leg
R5-C7 left leg # 2 (I'm building 2 of these)

YVH-1 torso (I'm building my 2nd one)

R7-Z0 (one of the first 2008 astromechs) - head dome / middle leg

L8-L9 (left leg - to complete my 3rd one)

HK-47 (right arm)
HK-47 (right leg to complete my 2nd one)

HK-50 (left leg)
HK-50 (body)
HK-50 (head / rifle)

El Chuxter
12-21-2009, 02:41 AM
I might get a couple of extra YVH legs. I was putting up figures to prepare for my wife's "baking party" tomorrow (no toys allowed in the living room for this event!) and happened to stash Concept IG-88 right before my two suits of SNAKE Armor. I was thinking he kinda looks more like the giant Cobra robot from GIJoe #3 than a Star Wars droid. (Though it's far from exact, the basic design is closer to the early, goofy-looking Cobra technology.) I'm considering getting one or two more, painting them a bit, and using them as Cobra sentry robots.

Man, I'm a dork.

morpheus282
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
I might get a couple of extra YVH legs. I was putting up figures to prepare for my wife's "baking party" tomorrow (no toys allowed in the living room for this event!) and happened to stash Concept IG-88 right before my two suits of SNAKE Armor. I was thinking he kinda looks more like the giant Cobra robot from GIJoe #3 than a Star Wars droid. (Though it's far from exact, the basic design is closer to the early, goofy-looking Cobra technology.) I'm considering getting one or two more, painting them a bit, and using them as Cobra sentry robots.

Man, I'm a dork.

At least you get to have toys in the living room other times of the year. I put an action fleet TIE bomber I found in storage on top of the wardrobe in our bedroom and I'm just waiting for my wife to notice it and send it back to the island of misfit toys (the basement).

And it's not just you, we're all dorks. At least you're in good company though.

Blue2th
12-21-2009, 08:47 AM
The way they worded it is confusing, but bottom line is that after the ESB wave's single Build A Droid (7 figures, 1 has a duplicate part), there will be just 1 more BAD. The EU wave will have the final Build A Droid: BG-J38, Jabba's gaming droid.
Kinda sounded like just a few or one more. Turns out it's one more. BG-J38 is a good choice. One more Jabba's Denizens character. Looking forward to getting one. Looks like he's got a bee looking head.

Blue2th and Old Fossil, the different droid parts are due to figures being repacked with later waves. It's not an issue exclusive to Walmart - the first time I found Han and R2-D2, they had the YVH-1 parts, and were at TRU; that was because they shipped alongside the ROTS wave, which my TRU got in before ANH. It really shouldn't be blowing anyone's mind at this point, since it's been happening for 17 months. :p
Yeah but when your brain is only firing on a few cylinders, it can be easily blown. ;)
I'd realized that different droids were in later releases of the same wave a while back. Always bought them if I could when they first came out to avoid missing the first BAD in the wave.
Maybe it's the fact that I got the last 4 waves, ROTJ, ANH, ROTS, and ESB within a span of a few weeks, and was cramming to play catch up. Now that blew my freeking mind. Hadn't bought that many figures since Midnight Madness.
Good thing I maintained my faculties enough to observe what was in the back of the card.

Here's a pic of the last BAD. Haven't found a frontal shot:

TheDarthVader
12-21-2009, 03:15 PM
That is a cool droid. I have not even see any EU figures, so he is probably going to be built in 2010 for me. :( I don't think I will keep many of the EU figures; I just want to build the droid.

Old Fossil
12-21-2009, 06:39 PM
HK-50 is really looking like a challenge for a lot of us here.:sad:

morpheus282
12-21-2009, 06:55 PM
That is a cool droid. I have not even see any EU figures, so he is probably going to be built in 2010 for me. :( I don't think I will keep many of the EU figures; I just want to build the droid.

The EU wave isn't slated to arrive until next year anyway. I think the last estimate was March.

HK-50 is really looking like a challenge for a lot of us here.:sad:

I've got a feeling we're going to see more of the ESB wave after Christmas. I'm really hoping that I'm right on that. Even though I was able to get enough re-packs to complete HK-50 (after buying the legs off eBay) but I'd really like to find R2-X2 and Zuckuss.

As the Jedi master once said - patience!

Tycho
12-21-2009, 09:03 PM

I might buy many of your EU figures off of you then. K'Kruhk, Jaina, and Jacen for sure (but please see if you can get excellent paint jobs on those characters if at all possible - I don't like cross-eyes or omni-directional eyes or unpainted hair locks on human figures. Han and Leia's kids should look similar to Han and Leia (go figure... :tired: )

PM me if you want to give any of them up.

morpheus282
12-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Here's a shot of the final BAD. The auction is a little high, so I think I'll wait for the EU wave to hit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390135327484&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Blue2th
12-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Jedi Defender has pics of BG-J38 and a few of the final BAD EU wave.
It looks like he's got his legs on backwards, I could be wrong.

The mind is foggy (well mine anyways) but didn't we already receive a K'Kruhk from another wave that's in this EU wave also? Though I'm looking for him and can't seem to locate him in my boxes of stuff, I thought I bought him. :cross-eye

JediTricks
12-25-2009, 03:24 PM
This is the only K'Kruhk figure I know of.

Added L8-L9's torso and right leg to the ol' pile.

Blue2th
12-25-2009, 04:07 PM
My... BAD ;)

JediTricks
12-26-2009, 06:12 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

TheDarthVader
12-26-2009, 07:13 PM
I might buy many of your EU figures off of you then. K'Kruhk, Jaina, and Jacen for sure (but please see if you can get excellent paint jobs on those characters if at all possible - I don't like cross-eyes or omni-directional eyes or unpainted hair locks on human figures. Han and Leia's kids should look similar to Han and Leia (go figure... :tired: )

PM me if you want to give any of them up.

Will let you know. Does anyone have a R4-P44 right leg to trade? PM me and I will give you a list of spare parts that I have. :)

bigbarada
12-26-2009, 07:41 PM
Here's a shot of the final BAD. The auction is a little high, so I think I'll wait for the EU wave to hit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390135327484&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

That price is actually pretty reasonable considering it will cost nearly twice that to buy all the figures that make up this droid.

morpheus282
12-26-2009, 11:30 PM
That price is actually pretty reasonable considering it will cost nearly twice that to buy all the figures that make up this droid.

If you pay 7.50 a figure, you're up to $45. Use one of the $5 off coupons and you're down to $40 plus tax for 7 figures including the buildable droid. I don't see how $29 shipped is a resonable price for just the droid, but to each his own.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-27-2009, 12:22 AM
If you pay 7.50 a figure, you're up to $45. Use one of the $5 off coupons and you're down to $40 plus tax for 7 figures including the buildable droid. I don't see how $29 shipped is a resonable price for just the droid, but to each his own.
If he has no desire for those figures, then $29 < $40. Rather a lot to pay for one figure, but I've paid that for ones I was never able to find.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-27-2009, 12:33 AM
After Christmas, I'm now caught up on figures, which means I'm caught up on the droids. The YVH-1 is super goofy and un-Star Wars. I completed R3-M3 and R4-P44 just a while ago, and both are quite cool. It'll be a little sad when this pack-in goes away, as it's really the only one that's ever been useful as an in-universe accessory (stands are nice, but I don't remember anyone in the movies standing on a gray box that had their name printed on the front :p ).

Tycho
12-27-2009, 01:48 AM
I'd have loved CLEAR stands, as they are very useful.

Now Palpatine would have stood on a box with his name on it, or else he would have loved to have had the opportunity!

And JarJar stood on a $#%!-box with his name on it in EVERY movie :D

Meanwhile, I love the YVH-1 Droid JabbaJohn. If you're not interested in keeping it, I'd love to work out a trade with you.

I too am going to miss the B-A-D concept. That is the single-best pack-in that Hasbro has offered.

The extra weapons lockers are good, too. But I think it's time for Jedi weapons to be offered: hilts and generic blades, and perhaps attachable laser-blades that plug into the hilts.

morpheus282
12-27-2009, 09:52 AM
If he has no desire for those figures, then $29 < $40. Rather a lot to pay for one figure, but I've paid that for ones I was never able to find.

This is probably the first wave this year from which I want every figure, so for me the $40 price works out. I can't see paying $30 for any single figure, but as I said, to each his own.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-27-2009, 01:08 PM
I collect most figures anyway, so it's not a problem unless I don't find the figures until they show up with the next BAD droid parts in it.

morpheus282
12-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Before the BAD pack in I very seldom bought every figure in a wave. I've bought some extra clones and troopers I really didn't need to fill in the droid where needed and bought a few parts off eBay if I didn't want or couldn't find the associated figure. Unfortunately trading didn't take place until this thread started.

Here's hoping that the next pack in is just as cool as the droid parts.

bigbarada
12-27-2009, 06:57 PM
This is probably the first wave this year from which I want every figure, so for me the $40 price works out. I can't see paying $30 for any single figure, but as I said, to each his own.

Well, it's not nearly the opposite for me. There have already been a few waves this year where I didn't want any of the figures; but for this wave, the only one I definitely want is the second Bespin Guard. So I see it like this:

1 Bespin Guard = $8 (with IL 7.25% sales tax included)
1 BG-J38 = $28 (with shipping)
For a total of $36

Or...

6 of the figures from this wave at $8 each, for a total of $48.

Tycho
12-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Before you guys go crazy:

I am going to build one (1) BG-J38.

However, I am going to buy:

8 Jacen Solos
8 Jaina Solos
5 K'Kruhks

So I will have 7 extra parts for the Solo kids, and 4 extra parts from K'Kruhk.

I'll be buying Utriss M'Toc, so that'll be covered.

I think I'm getting Shaak-Ti as well. (I really need to play Force Unleashed).

I will want to trade for the Dark Trooper part as I'll most likely not be getting him.

morpheus282
12-27-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm hoping to find all the EU characters, but in case I don't I'll try to find enough parts to work up a trade.

Now if I could just find that R4-P44 leg...

TheDarthVader
12-29-2009, 12:54 AM
I need R4-P44's right leg. PM me if anyone has one. I have some parts for trade. :)

morpheus282
12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I broke down and bought Leesub, so my list of needs is down to three parts.

Need:

C-3PX torso and arms
Have:

R2-L3 barrel
HK-47 left leg
U-3PO right leg
YVH-1 left arm and head
R3-M3 dome and barrel
MB-RA7 torso

Tycho
01-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Here's an updated PICTURE of what I have AVAILABLE for any of YOU, who need these parts.

In many cases, I have multiples of a particular part available.

My needs are in my signature line below.

morpheus282
01-02-2010, 01:49 PM
There's some rumor that this is the new pack in (http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=11691.msg251318#msg251318)that will replace BAD. If it's true, I'm really disappointed.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
So it seems that the YVH pieces came in the ROTS wave, but what little I've seen of that wave all has HK-50 pieces. I have Plo Koon, and the BAD guide seems to indicate he is the only one that comes with the YVH-1 head and blaster, but mine has an HK-50 left arm. That is the only HK-50 piece I have so far. Today I saw an Agen Kolar at Wal-Mart, and he came with an HK-50 piece, but someone had removed it, so I didn't buy it.

morpheus282
01-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Those are the repacks for the ESB wave.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-02-2010, 06:57 PM
How the heck can they be repacked when I never saw them packed to begin with? I found the TPM wave in late September, ROTJ wave in late October, ANH wave in late November. So, I should be finding the ROTS wave by now, but when I do, it already has the next wave's BAD pieces in it?

morpheus282
01-02-2010, 09:30 PM
I've only seen them in the repack as well until this week. I saw four of them in various Walmarts and the remains of a case from the ESB wave. I only have the YVH-1 due to getting very lucky on an eBay auction a few weeks back. I'm still on the hunt for the elusive R2-X2 and Zuckuss.

JediTricks
01-02-2010, 11:54 PM
I will want to trade for the Dark Trooper part as I'll most likely not be getting him.I am looking for that figure and not as much for the part, so if I get him, you can have first dibs at the part.

I've added some new parts to my list, but still haven't quite caught up with the trades I did lately, so here's what I added recently on top of my existing haves:

R3-M3 torso (yes, another one, I think this makes 4)
L8-L9 left arm, torso, right leg, head (another one, I traded the first away). This is ridiculous, I'm almost tempted to finish this guy because I'm so close. His left arm is essentially universal (there are 2 dots and a vent keeping that from being totally true) so for now I'm using it as a stand-in on HK-47's right arm.

And here's what I need:

MB-RA7 left leg
HK-47 left arm, right arm, right leg
L8-L9 right arm, left leg

And Tycho has for me 1 HK-50 right arm from a pending trade.

There's some rumor that this is the new pack in (http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=11691.msg251318#msg251318)that will replace BAD. If it's true, I'm really disappointed.It's definitely not the Build A Droid line of pack-in, but had BAD never happened, I doubt I would have been unhappy with badges. They're cool badges. All I need now is a denim vest to pin them to. ;)

How the heck can they be repacked when I never saw them packed to begin with? I found the TPM wave in late September, ROTJ wave in late October, ANH wave in late November. So, I should be finding the ROTS wave by now, but when I do, it already has the next wave's BAD pieces in it?Because, unfortunately, you missed the original releases. The YVH-1 pieces where here quite a lot last month, ask Tycho, I got him exactly the pieces he needed at the time for 1 of them. They are in a lot of repack figures too, so it's all about timing. Good luck though.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Because, unfortunately, you missed the original releases. The YVH-1 pieces where here quite a lot last month, ask Tycho, I got him exactly the pieces he needed at the time for 1 of them. They are in a lot of repack figures too, so it's all about timing. Good luck though.They sure weren't out very long or in very large quantities in the original pack then. As I said, I was getting a new wave each month, and about right on schedule I see the first signs that this wave has shown up, but it's actually from the next wave. So, if the ROTS wave did show up, it was here and gone, while Saga Legends and Clone Wars figures crowd the pegs.

Tycho
01-03-2010, 12:13 AM
I am looking for that figure and not as much for the part, so if I get him, you can have first dibs at the part.

Thank you.

And Tycho has for me 1 HK-50 right arm from a pending trade.

I think I WILL have that part. Is that Wilrow Hood's or the Bespin Guard's part?

If so, then I WILL have the part as soon as I have more of the figures. I think I'm trying to build one HK-50 so I don't have the extra pieces yet.

But I'm getting only 1 or none of most of the figures in the ESB wave, so when I have extra Bespin Guard or Wilrow Hood parts, (when I get more of those figures) I'll post their parts in my for-trade pictures. However I have not found them yet. I think I got excited when I thought I found the wave a 2nd time, only to learn that I'd accidentally bought shop-lifted-then-repacked old stuff with YVH-1 parts. Remember that? "It's not my fault!" (Lando Calrissian)

It's definitely not the Build A Droid line of pack-in, but had BAD never happened, I doubt I would have been unhappy with badges. They're cool badges. All I need now is a denim vest to pin them to. ;)

I'm not into them. In fact I'll trade badges for build-a-droid parts I might still need by then (the Fall of 2010?)

Meanwhile, I have some YVH-1 legs (see my picture for which one - I think it's the left leg) that I can trade for other parts (see my signature for what I need).

Ji'dai
01-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Badges?! Badges?! We don' need no stinkin' badges!

morpheus282
01-03-2010, 10:44 AM

I concur.

It's definitely not the Build A Droid line of pack-in, but had BAD never happened, I doubt I would have been unhappy with badges. They're cool badges. All I need now is a denim vest to pin them to. ;)

I disagree. To me, those badges aren't as desireable as the mini hologram pack in and I found those pretty useless.

Because, unfortunately, you missed the original releases. The YVH-1 pieces where here quite a lot last month, ask Tycho, I got him exactly the pieces he needed at the time for 1 of them. They are in a lot of repack figures too, so it's all about timing. Good luck though.

Glad someone is seeing these things in the wild. They're still rare as chicken teeth around here.

El Chuxter
01-03-2010, 11:36 AM
At least the mini-holograms you could use to set up dioramas of made-up scenes where an awful lot of people were communicating via the Holonet.

sonofsokol
01-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Here is what I have available:
YVH - Torso, Left arm, and Left leg
L8-L9 - Left leg
R3-A2 - Torso/barrel

I really want to complete an HK-47 droid. Here are the pieces I need:
HK-47: Torso, Left arm, Right arm, and Right leg.

Tycho
01-03-2010, 11:58 AM
At least the mini-holograms you could use to set up dioramas of made-up scenes where an awful lot of people were communicating via the Holonet.

Darth Vader asks: "Who's in your Favorite Five?"

morpheus282
01-03-2010, 12:11 PM

My point exactlly. They weren't nearly as cool as the BAD pack in, not as useful to me as the stands, but still semi useful. They made more sense than some of the hologram figures we've been treated to in the past few years, but still something I can do without. The badges just don't seem at all useful except for JT's denim vest.

morpheus282
01-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Update: looks to be a bogus rumor (http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Star_Wars_Badges_Are_Actually_Yujin_Pins_128559.as p).

Mad Slanted Powers
01-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Besides, they look more like buttons or pins to me than badges.

Perhaps not all is lost in my quest. If there are still some ROTS cases yet to ship, maybe I'll see the YVH-1 pieces. The problem right now is that Wal-Mart's pegs are pretty crammed full, mostly with SL and CW figures. I could make another trek down to Mt. Vernon to see what they have, but I saw HK-50 pieces when I was down there two or three weeks ago. The only figures I've seen are Plo Koon and Agen Kolar, and despite seeing HK-50 pieces, I've not seen any ESB figures, only the repacks.

TheDarthVader
01-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Darth Vader asks: "Who's in your Favorite Five?"

I did not ask that. :D

On the other point, I suggest that hasbro packs nothing in...that way the price can be lowered to like $5.99. They need to stop using so much damn packaging too. They are using too much bubble plastic and too much paper on stupid "other products" flyers.

Tycho
01-03-2010, 02:18 PM
The pack-ins usually have nothing to do with the pricing - or so I recall Hasbro saying in the past.

I think the B-A-D parts and the initial complete figure engineering that went into them to make the specialized parts like for the YVH-1 or BG-J38 droids are the most expensive thing they've ever put on the cards with the figures.

The ForceFiles, which were actually NOT the worst pack-ins, were the cheapest.

JediTricks
01-03-2010, 03:33 PM
I think I WILL have that part. Is that Wilrow Hood's or the Bespin Guard's part?

If so, then I WILL have the part as soon as I have more of the figures. I think I'm trying to build one HK-50 so I don't have the extra pieces yet.Willrow's part. You said I could have your first one since you were planning to get 7 more.

I'm not into them. In fact I'll trade badges for build-a-droid parts I might still need by then (the Fall of 2010?) RS is reporting these are not the next pack-ins, they are something from 8 years ago in Japan.

I disagree. To me, those badges aren't as desireable as the mini hologram pack in and I found those pretty useless.Ugh, not me. Those mini-holograms were never in hologram-friendly poses, and they were randomly packed to boot. I can at least wear and enjoy those badges, they look good and are fun. There was nothing fun about the holo minifigs.

At least the mini-holograms you could use to set up dioramas of made-up scenes where an awful lot of people were communicating via the Holonet.And fighting about it. And then they'd turn red for no reason. And get stolen out of the packs.

Besides, they look more like buttons or pins to me than badges.Badges are "pins" and what you call "buttons", it's the same thing. A metal disk with a safety-style pin in the back and the front has an image slapped on it. Ever seen in comic books the "badge-a-mint"? That's what it was making, those pins/buttons.

On the other point, I suggest that hasbro packs nothing in...that way the price can be lowered to like $5.99. They need to stop using so much damn packaging too. They are using too much bubble plastic and too much paper on stupid "other products" flyers.As Tycho said, you have the pricing thing backwards. The price would be high no matter what, the pack-ins are there to act as "value compensators".

The bubbles are vital, they serve 2 important purposes: they protect the product during shipping, and they display the toy to the customer in the most dynamic manner possible. The size serves to show off the greatest poseability and accessories. And the bubbles are thin (the trays thinner) so it's not that much material, it's just using a lot of space.

The flyers are somewhat redundant, they aren't cycled enough to make kids excited about the whole line. The cards I think are as small as they can be without looking like a reduction of product.

I think the B-A-D parts and the initial complete figure engineering that went into them to make the specialized parts like for the YVH-1 or BG-J38 droids are the most expensive thing they've ever put on the cards with the figures.

The ForceFiles, which were actually NOT the worst pack-ins, were the cheapest.You are most likely correct, but it's possible the Commtech chips were the most expensive overall, and the coins may have been more expensive to tool as they require sculpted dies rather than molds which requires greater materials hardening.

morpheus282
01-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Those mini-holograms were never in hologram-friendly poses, and they were randomly packed to boot. I can at least wear and enjoy those badges, they look good and are fun. There was nothing fun about the holo minifigs.

That was my point, they were fairly useless but may still be good for kids. I gave all mine away to a non-collector who thought they were the coolest thing since sliced bread. Rather unique individual, he is.

Since the badge rumor has been busted, there's no point in further expressing how useless I thought they would be. I'm very curious now to see what the next big thing from Hasbro will be.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-03-2010, 05:43 PM
Badges are "pins" and what you call "buttons", it's the same thing. A metal disk with a safety-style pin in the back and the front has an image slapped on it. Ever seen in comic books the "badge-a-mint"? That's what it was making, those pins/buttons. I suppose, much like a sheriff's badge is metal. However, I usually think of badges being soft material like boy scout merit badges.

JediTricks
01-03-2010, 06:09 PM
I suppose, much like a sheriff's badge is metal. However, I usually think of badges being soft material like boy scout merit badges.
Those merit badges are soft cloth so they can be sewn to the accompanying sash.

But what about convention badges? Those are merely paper slid into a holder that's either pinned, clipped, or worn on a lanyard.

It's all about perceptions, what one is used to, I guess.

morpheus282
01-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Regardless of what your definition is, I think most of us agree on one thing:

Mad Slanted Powers
01-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Those merit badges are soft cloth so they can be sewn to the accompanying sash.

But what about convention badges? Those are merely paper slid into a holder that's either pinned, clipped, or worn on a lanyard.

It's all about perceptions, what one is used to, I guess.I got some of those convention ones that they were offering through the fan club years ago. Pretty much just a laminated piece of paper, though they are kind of shiny on the back. I got the first five, but I think there were some more.

morpheus282
01-03-2010, 07:07 PM
I've got two of the Wuher badges, but didn't remember what the deal was about them.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-03-2010, 07:13 PM
I think they were the same as what was at the first Star Wars Celebration. I think I got them with orders I made through Star Wars Insider back in late 1999 and early 2000.

Phantom-like Menace
01-04-2010, 06:56 AM
I've been noticing HK-47 is fairly hard to find complete on eBay. I've been checking every once in a while to see how much he's going for, and most of the time, he's not even there for me to check.

I think I might grab him the next time I see him if he's not too much. I may do the same with HK-50.

I did get L8-L9 a couple of weeks ago. He's kind of cartoony. I think they could have only slightly modified the head and torso and made him look more realistic without losing too much of the design for him to be instantly recognizable. I'm happy with him, though. And as far as HK-47 goes, we'd better be getting T3-M4.

JediTricks
01-04-2010, 04:27 PM
The wave for HK-47 was shipped in very low quantities and the parts didn't ship with other figures the way most do. A couple of the figures needed to complete him are also incredibly unpopular.

Of course L8-L9 is cartoony, he's from a cartoon. ;) I like the torso they gave him, but I loathe the head, it's very simple and an un-SW shape. The arms need more detail, but are good for what they are.

morpheus282
01-05-2010, 10:38 AM
I had to complete HK-47 and HK-50 the same way - I bought the figures I could find and got the other parts from eBay. Oddly enough, six months later the HK-47 figures I couldn't find are warming pegs in one of my local Walmarts.

pbarnard
01-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Updated my sig file to reflect what I have available for Droid-trading.

Have:
L8-L9 Left Leg
L8-L9 Right Leg
R3-A2 Right Leg

Want:
YVH-1 (all parts/complete)
R7-T1 (all parts/complete)
R7-Z0 (all parts/complete)

JediTricks
01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I've updated the opening post to include the final 2 BADs. I didn't realize that we've had 18 of these since July of '08, across 13 waves.

I've also updated my current have list:

R4-D6 - complete
R7-Z0 - complete
R4-J1 - 1 body, 2 dome? (I can't find the loose one, may have traded it, but I had a second in package so it's somewhere); I sorta want to finish this one but priority is low
R7-T1 - 1 dome; I want the body for this, but low priority
5D6-RA7 - no parts (had 2, traded them away)
MB-RA7 - nearly complete, missing left leg
R2-L3 - complete, plus 1 right leg, 1 left leg? (it's somewhere carded, but not sure where)
R5-A2 - complete
U-3PO - semi-complete (half silver, half champagne); want to complete all 1 color, but priority is low
HK-47 - 1 head, 1 torso, 1 left leg; want to complete this one, high priority
L8-L9 - 1 head, 1 torso, 1 right leg, 1 left arm; pending deals look to be completing this one
R3-M3 - complete, plus 1 dome, 3 bodies
R5-C7 - complete, plus 3 right legs
R3-A2 - complete, plus 1 right leg
R4-P44 - 1 torso
YVH-1 - no parts (had 3, traded them away)
HK-50 - nearly complete, minus right arm; pending deal looks to be completing this one
BG-J38 - no parts yet

And my current wants list is in my sig.

Lord Malakite
01-12-2010, 03:40 PM
I got some of those convention ones that they were offering through the fan club years ago. Pretty much just a laminated piece of paper, though they are kind of shiny on the back. I got the first five, but I think there were some more.

I've got two of the Wuher badges, but didn't remember what the deal was about them.

I think they were the same as what was at the first Star Wars Celebration. I think I got them with orders I made through Star Wars Insider back in late 1999 and early 2000.

The Fan Club had 2 different sets of badges back in 1999/2000. The first set was the same exact badges that were used at Celebration I. Those were sold as a "collector's set" after Celebration I was over if I'm not mistaken. The second set of badges they had were made exclusively for the Fan Club (though they were done in a similar style to the Celebration I badges). Those badges you got as freebies with the purchase of certain "hard to find", "foreign exclusive" and "Fan Club exclusive" SW figures from the Fan Club.

Those Fan Club Exclusive Badges were:

Mara Jade
Darth Vader
Mace Windu
Jek Porkins
Aurra Sing
Wuher

The items you had to purchase from the Fan Club to receive the Badges were:

Space Trooper & Dark Trooper (POTF2 "Expanded Universe")- sold together as a set. (Came with either the Mara Jade or Darth Vader Badge, don't remember which.)
Mara Jade & Kyle Katarn (POTF2 "Expanded Universe")- sold together as a set. (Came with either the Mara Jade or Darth Vader Badge, don't remember which.)
Darth Maul & Obi-Wan (foreign Episode I "Bonus Battle Droid Packs")- sold together as a set. (Came with either the Aurra Sing or Jek Porkins Badge, don't remember which.)
Darth Maul (Tattoine) & Amidala (foreign Episode I "Bonus Battle Droid Packs")- sold together as a set. (Came with either the Aurra Sing or Jek Porkins Badge, don't remember which.)
Wuher (POTF2 "Fan Club Exclusive") - (Came with the Wuher Badge.)
12" Valorum & Senate Guard Two-Pack (Episode I "Fan Club Exclusive") - (Came with the Mace Windu Badge.)

sonofsokol
01-12-2010, 03:57 PM
As my sig line indicates, I am looking to complete HK-47 and/or HK-50.

I am willing to trade 2 of my available pieces for one HK-47 right arm
OR
3 of my available pieces for the 2 HK-50 pieces (torso and left arm)

I need:
1 - HK-47 right arm
1 - HK-50 torso
1 - HK-50 left arm.

I have available for trade:
1 - YVH-1 torso
1 - YVH-1 left arm
1 - YVH-1 left leg
1 - L8-L9 left leg
1 - R3-A2 Toso

Tycho
01-12-2010, 04:09 PM
I also have the big Dark Trooper body (torso) to trade for TWO (2) parts that I need to complete my droids.

I need:

R5-C7 lf leg (x2) (from the new ROTJ wave still shipping now)

YVH-1 torso (from the ROTS wave still shipping now)

R7-Z0 dome (originally came with Darth Vader from 2008's first BAD series)

L8-L9 lf leg (from TPM wave)

HK-47 rt arm, HK-47 rt leg (from 2009 AOTC wave)

HK-50 lf leg, body, head w. rifle BAD Pts

Besides the Dark Trooper Torso, I have the parts in the picture below available, or otherwise you can PM me about buying the parts I need off of you.

Ji'dai
01-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Here is my list. Not interested in trades, as I don't really care if I finish these things or not:

1. R4-D6: Complete! (Sandstorm Wave)
3. R4-J1: Incomplete. Only have middle leg and dome (which I put on R7-ZO's body & legs).
8. R5-A2: Complete! (ANH Wave)
10. HK-47: Incomplete. Have torso & left leg
11. L8-L9: Incomplete. Have right arm & both legs.
12. R3-M3: Incomplete. Have torso & both legs.
13. R5-C7: Complete! (ROTJ wave)
14. R3-A2: Incomplete. Have right leg.
15. R4-P44: Incomplete. Have torso, dome, middle & left leg.
16. YVH-1: Incomplete. Have right leg.
17. HK-50: Incomplete. Have right arm & both legs. Still buying figures from this wave.
18. BG-J38: Incomplete. No sign of this wave yet.

Wal-Mart Exclusives

Tycho
01-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Here is my list. Not interested in trades, as I don't really care if I finish these things or not:

17. HK-50: Incomplete. Have right arm & both legs. Still buying figures from this wave.

Private message being sent. Interested in HK-50's LEFT leg, and the YVH-1's right one.

CORRECTION: I think I've got the YVH-1's right leg coming to me in a trade. I'm not sure I need it afterall.

Old Fossil
01-12-2010, 05:41 PM
I bought R2-X2 today, and got HK-50's right leg. This completes HK-50 for me.:thumbsup: Pretty slick droid.

IncredibleBulk
01-15-2010, 01:01 AM
Hi, I have the following parts and needs. Let me know if anything works.

NEED:

R4-D6: Body, Head

5D6-RA7: Right Arm, Left Leg, Right Leg, Head

MB-RA7: Body

U-3PO (champagne coloring): Head, Left Arm

HK-47: Left Arm, Right Arm, Head

R4-P44: Body, Left Leg, Right Leg

HK-50: Body, Right Leg

TO TRADE:
R4-D6: Right Leg, Left Leg

R7-Z0: Body

5D6-RA7: Left Arm

MB-RA7: Right Arm

R5-A2: Left Leg

L8-L9: Right Arm, Left Arm

R3-M3: Left Leg

R3-A2: Left Leg

YVH-1: Right Leg

HK-50: Left Leg, Head

Tycho
01-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Hi, I have the following parts and needs. Let me know if anything works.

NEED:

R4-D6: Body, Head

5D6-RA7: Right Arm, Left Leg, Right Leg, Head

MB-RA7: Body

U-3PO (champagne coloring): Head, Left Arm

HK-47: Left Arm, Right Arm, Head

R4-P44: Body, Left Leg, Right Leg

HK-50: Body, Right Leg

TO TRADE:
R4-D6: Right Leg, Left Leg

R7-Z0: Body

5D6-RA7: Left Arm

MB-RA7: Right Arm

R5-A2: Left Leg

L8-L9: Right Arm, Left Arm

R3-M3: Left Leg

R3-A2: Left Leg

YVH-1: Right Leg

HK-50: Left Leg, Head

---------------------------------------------

TYCHO HAS:

R4-D6: Body

5D6-RA7 Head

HK-47 head w. rifle

TYCHO WANTS:

HK-50 Head

HK-50 Left Leg

JediTricks
01-22-2010, 02:45 AM
Thanks to generosities, I have a completed HK-50 and a nearly-complete L8-L9!

Tycho
01-22-2010, 02:59 AM
I need:

HK-50's torso, and rifle.

HK-47's right arm, right leg

YVH-1's body, and head w. gun

EDITED: after recent great trade from IncredibleBulk arrived (except he forgot HK-50's rifle, and I'm partly at fault for not being specific that I trade 1-for-1 for pack-in sets and the gun is included with the head on these humanoid droids).

However, I give IncredibleBulk (he's new here) a favorable-trade-rating.

El Chuxter
01-24-2010, 10:22 PM
I don't recall if I said it before, but, if anyone wants to army-build the YVH droid and doesn't want multiple IG-88's, I'm looking for one or two extras to guard the Terrordrome. :)

Still need the YVH part that comes with whatever Clonetrooper, too.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
I fell in my thieves who drubbed me and made me buy SW figures :hurt: and now I just need to use that famous Voltron line "and I'll form, the head" for YVH-1. He would stand decapitated and weaponless without said parts. But it seems that only Boba Fett has the part (no desire to get another Plo Koon) from what I've read.

Old Fossil
01-31-2010, 10:20 AM
I fell in my thieves who drubbed me and made me buy SW figures :hurt:

You've been reading "The Wife of Bath's Tale" in the original Huttese, again.:rolleyes:

IncredibleBulk
01-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks Tycho, pleasure doing business with you! The rifle with the cool patina is on it's way. Will be in the mail tomorrow. :)

I need:

HK-50's torso, and rifle.

HK-47's right arm, right leg

YVH-1's body, and head w. gun

EDITED: after recent great trade from IncredibleBulk arrived (except he forgot HK-50's rifle, and I'm partly at fault for not being specific that I trade 1-for-1 for pack-in sets and the gun is included with the head on these humanoid droids).

However, I give IncredibleBulk (he's new here) a favorable-trade-rating.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-31-2010, 02:21 PM
I fell in my thieves who drubbed me and made me buy SW figures :hurt: and now I just need to use that famous Voltron line "and I'll form, the head" for YVH-1. He would stand decapitated and weaponless without said parts. But it seems that only Boba Fett has the part (no desire to get another Plo Koon) from what I've read.

Actually, the head comes with Plo Koon, but the Plo Koon I bought comes with HK-50's left arm.

TheDarthVader
01-31-2010, 08:26 PM
I thought HK-50s left arm was with the bespin guard. Or is that HK-47?

Mad Slanted Powers
01-31-2010, 08:50 PM
I thought HK-50s left arm was with the bespin guard. Or is that HK-47?It's HK-50, but Plo Koon is a carry over from a previous wave, so they gave him that piece.

sonofsokol
01-31-2010, 11:24 PM
HK-50's arm comes with the black Bespin Gaurd and the Plo Koon with removable mask that is a repack from the previous wave. This Plo Koon was originally packed with the YVH-1 head and blaster, but changed on the repacks.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for a good list. (http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBADHK50.asp)

HK-47's right arm came with the Concept Anakin Skywalker figure from the Attack of the Clones wave in the blue and white packages. It also came with the repack of the bearded Hoth Rebel Trooper that was a repack from the ESB wave.
Again on this page (http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBADHK47.asp)

EDIT: sorry didn't see MSP's response before I typed this.

Tycho
02-01-2010, 03:40 AM
Who does Bollux and Blue Max come with?

Oh - that's right. They never made them and canned the program....

What other droids do you wish they did as BADs?

Actually, they should go back to carding droid figures so they can get some more out there - for example, letting people army-build the YVH-1.

TheDarthVader
02-01-2010, 12:29 PM
It's HK-50, but Plo Koon is a carry over from a previous wave, so they gave him that piece.

I knew it! Tycho, just pick up a black bespin guard. I know you can use him. Use him in your baskin robbins diorama. He can be the manager! :D And then you shall have the arm of HK-50!

sonofsokol
02-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Somehow I ended up with 2 right legs for my HK-47 and 2 left legs for my YVH-1.:upset: I have them assembled with the double legs, but I'd like to complete them correctly, so....

I have one extra HK-47 right leg
I need one HK-47 left leg

I have one extra YVH-1 left leg
I need one YVH-1 right leg

Thanks in advance.

Tycho
02-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Darn! I need that HK-47 right leg (and right arm, too) but I don't have the parts you are looking for. Is there anything else you'd want or need?

I also need HK-50's torso.

And L8-L9's left leg.

sonofsokol
02-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Tycho - unfortunately there aren't any other droids I am looking to complete. If I somehow find a left leg without trading the spare right one, I will let you know.
I had been looking for an HK-47 right arm forever and happened onto a Concept Anakin from the Blue and White card AOTC wave at my local Kroger affiliate (Smith's Market Place). I shop there all the time, so they must have found it in the back or something because it wasn't there on Friday. I only noticed my 2 right legs when I went to assemble what I thought was a complete droid. This led me to double check my others and realized my YVH-1 mistake as well. :frus::frus:

pbarnard
02-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Got a couple of L8-L9 right arms (and flames) available to anyone out there.

Graz73
02-05-2010, 09:33 AM
I've been at this for a while trading for and trading away parts, but there are so freaking many! I'd be happy to help anyone out who wanted to do a swap of some kind.

Here is what I have to spare:

R4-J1
head & foot

R7-Z0
left leg

R3-M3
Right leg

Here is what I NEED:

R4-D6 Head & foot

r3-m3
head & foot
left leg

5D6-RA7
Right Arm
Left Leg
Right Leg

MB-RA7
head,
Body,
rt leg
rt arm

U-3PO (champagne coloring)
Head
body
Left Arm
left leg

HK-50
Body
Right Leg
left arm
head

HK-47
Left Arm
Right Arm
Head
body
rt leg

R4-P44
head & foot
Left Leg
Right Leg

L8-L9
head
body
arm
left leg

I might also trade the parts in the photo below, if it's a good deal...
http://www.cy-boar.com/photos/parts_2-10.jpg
If we could work out a trade, that would be great!

Darth Metalmute
02-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Darn! I need that HK-47 right leg (and right arm, too) but I don't have the parts you are looking for. Is there anything else you'd want or need?

I also need HK-50's torso.

And L8-L9's left leg.

There is a HK-47 right leg for a buck on ebay right now.

I have one extra YVH-1 left leg
I need one YVH-1 right leg

Thanks in advance.

As well as the left leg for YVH-1.

sonofsokol
02-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Here is what I have to spare:
R3-M3
Right leg

Here is what I NEED:
r3-m3
left leg

If we could work out a trade, that would be great!

Sending you a PM now

As well as the left leg for YVH-1.
Thanks for the heads up!

mtriv73
02-05-2010, 12:28 PM
I just ordered a BG-J38 from Hong Kong so when it arrives I'll be all caught up. I really wish this program would continue. Maybe they'll bring it back in a few years.

Tycho
02-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Graz, I can probably help you out a lot:

r3-m3
head & foot

HK-47
Head

R4-P44
head & foot

L8-L9
body
arm

I have to look at your parts pic to see if you have anything I might need. But my signature line features my wants.

Tycho
02-06-2010, 04:19 AM
I got my HK-50's gun from IncredibleBulk as promised. He's new here so I want to post that I had a good mutual trade experience with him and he gets some credit here. (Thanks IB.)

Warped
02-06-2010, 01:46 PM
( I also posted this in trade yesterday, I didnt not know that this Topic was here. Any problems please let me know )

Hello, I'm new and would like to trade some BAD parts..

I'm looking for..
R3-M3 Left leg,
L8-L9 Left leg,
R4-D6 Right leg, and Left Leg,
U-3P0 Right Arm, and Head.

I have extra..
R5-A2 Left Leg,
R3-A2 Body,
Hk5o Body, and right leg,
L8-L9 Left Arm,
YVH-1 head/gun, right arm, left arm,
R3-M3 middle leg, Head, Body.

If you have anything Please let me know. Some one told me of this site and that I would be very pleased with it. Thank you

sonofsokol
02-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the boards, Warped.
I'm sending you a PM regarding the HK-50 body.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-08-2010, 09:27 PM
I now have a complete YVH-1, so I may be BAD done for a while.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-08-2010, 09:32 PM
I now have a complete YVH-1, so I may be BAD done for a while.
You done bad?

Tycho
02-09-2010, 03:02 PM
UPDATED 2-10-10 [This collecting community is AWESOME!!!]

I now need HK-50's right arm

HK-47's right arm
HK-47's right leg

I need YVH-1's body, and head w. gun.

I need R5-C7's left leg (2 of them)

I need R4-P44's right leg

I need R7-Z0's head & center leg

The above will complete ALL my B-A-Ds except for when BG-J38 comes out and that new orange Hoth R3 astromech for which I need the head w. middle leg and the left leg for.

sonofsokol
02-13-2010, 01:12 AM
I completed a great trade with new member Graz73 :pleased:
Thanks!!!

Graz73
02-15-2010, 09:17 AM
I completed a great trade with new member Graz73 :pleased:
Thanks!!!

Back atcha. Thanks!

JediTricks
02-15-2010, 05:22 PM
:( A trade I had going, their parts got lost in the mail, so I have to add more wants back onto my list.

I need MB-RA7 left leg; HK-47 right arm, right leg, left arm; and L8-L9 right arm.

Tycho
02-16-2010, 08:21 PM
First, I have the exclusive huge Dark Trooper's torso (body) available for trade if there are any here who'd be interested.

2nd new member Graz73 is a good trading partner. Thank you.

3rd: what I still need:

I now need HK-50's right arm

HK-47's right arm
HK-47's right leg

I need YVH-1's body, and head w. gun.

I need R5-C7's left leg (2 of them)

I need R4-P44's right leg

I need R7-Z0's head & center leg

I need the head and center leg for that new red / orange striped astromech that comes with the ANH wave (Han with stormtrooper armor parts, etc.) I also need this droid's left leg.

The above will complete ALL my B-A-Ds except for when BG-J38 comes out.

pbarnard
02-19-2010, 01:43 PM
Having: Hk-50 head and gun

Wanting: L8-L9 head.

The rest is sig file if you want to swing more stuff.

sonofsokol
02-19-2010, 10:08 PM
I just completed a great trade with Warped. Thanks.:thumbsup:

I finally completed HK-50!!!

Warped
02-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Huge Grats, glad I could help.

Ji'dai
02-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Woohoo! Finished another droid (HK-50) with Friday's figure purchases. That's a whopping four droids I've built!

And to reiterate, I'm not interested in parting with my incomplete droid parts :hoard:

1. R4-D6: Complete! (Sandstorm Wave)
8. R5-A2: Complete! (ANH Wave)
10. HK-47: Incomplete. Have torso & left leg
11. L8-L9: Incomplete. Have right arm & both legs.
12. R3-M3: Incomplete. Have torso & both legs.
13. R5-C7: Complete! (ROTJ wave)
14. R3-A2: Incomplete. Have right leg.
15. R4-P44: Incomplete. Have torso, dome, middle & left leg.
17. HK-50: Complete! (ESB wave)
18. BG-J38: Incomplete. No sign of this wave yet.

Wal-Mart Exclusives

El Chuxter
02-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Wave 1:
R4-D6: Complete!
R7-Z0: Complete!

Wave 2:
R4-J1: Complete!
R7-T1: Complete!

Wave 3:
5D6-RA7: None--not collecting. Would really dig this one, but only got Jodo Kast and his part was traded long ago.

Wave 4:
MB-RA7: None--not collecting. I'd like this droid, but only Breha interested me as far as figures went, and, so, that part has already been claimed. Really, why does Hasbro not want me to have any RA7?

Wave 5:
R2-L3: Complete!
R5-A2: Complete!

Wave 6:
U-3PO: ??? Missing the part that came with the first Ugnaught. I'm pretty sure I bought him but can't find him now, which is a little concerning.

Wave 7:
HK-47: None--not collecting (and already traded the pieces that came with Owen and Beru)

Wave 8:
L8-L9: Complete!

Wave 9:
R3-M3: Complete! In fact, I've got an extra torso.
R5-C7: Complete!

Wave 10:
R3-A2: Not collecting, but have a right leg (included with the Scanning Trooper)
R4-P44: Complete!

Wave 11:
YVH-1: Need left arm (came with Cody, who I've never seen and don't want)

Wave 12:
HK-50: More or less complete (I haven't got the torso yet, but have an AT-AT Driver in a pending trade... I hope to wind up with an extra part or two if I ever find the Concept Snowtrooper)

Wave 13:
BG-J38: None yet, for obvious reasons. ;)

Edit: About two minutes after posting, I went back to look a little more carefully. I immediately found the Gungan (who I think I bought separately from the rest of the wave and lazily didn't put where he belonged), and Needa had fallen out of the bag with his ESB brethren. The Ugnaught is still MIA, which concerns me a bit, but I'm not too worried. On the off chance I somehow missed him, I could still probably army-build the little booger.

DarkJedi5
02-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Need:
HK-50: right arm and head (with weapon)

Have:
R4-J1: head, left leg
5D6-RA7: torso and both arms
MB-RA7: torso (2), right leg
R5-A2: head (2), torso, right leg
U-3PO: left arm
R3-M3: torso (2)
R5-C7: torso, right leg
R3-A2: right leg

Phantom-like Menace
02-21-2010, 11:49 PM
I found all the figures to complete HK-50, so I went ahead and grabbed them all. Finally!

Tycho
03-04-2010, 12:34 AM
OK.

PIC 1 is of the B-A-Ds I am trying to complete and keep myself. If you've got parts I need, PM me if there's a trade or a sale you'd consider.

PICS 2, 3,4 are of the parts I have available to offer you for trade or sale ($1 each, plus s&h - I do not scalp). Now hopefully I'm not seen as a hypocrite as a result of my immediately preceding sentence but the Dark Trooper part is worth $2 or 2 B-A-D pack-ins. Hey - the figures were twice the price of regular Legacy figures at their retail price.

TheDarthVader
03-05-2010, 10:55 AM
I need a C3PX left leg. That is about all for now. I have several parts for trade. Just pm me if you have that leg. Thanks. :D

JediTricks
03-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Picked up a Blockbuster Value pack at TRU (stupid idiots raised the price to $10) with the last TLC fig I needed, the Holo Sidious, and it came with Rum Sleg. I have purposed Sleg's BAD part for the alternate arm for L8-L9, though I'd rather have the correct part it's very close. Now I also have a second left leg from Holo Sid.

TheDarthVader
03-12-2010, 12:45 PM
I still need a C3PX left leg. Or instead, two legs (right and left) of any RA-7 droid. I have many parts to trade. PLEASE PM me if you have the part and want to sell or trade it. I really need a left leg for my custom "tall" astro droid. please help. :)

Blackadder69
03-21-2010, 07:04 PM
I have all the Astromechs compleat:thumbsup:
Along with the Dark Trooper Phase III.:D
Now all I need is another R4-J1 left leg :(and my BAD collecting is finished:pleased:
Blackadder69?:>}
[A.K.A.-Blitzkriegtrench(wolf)?:>}]

Tycho
03-22-2010, 05:47 AM
Now all I need is another R4-J1 left leg :(and my BAD collecting is finished:pleased:

I have a green-stripe astromech left leg, but I think it's R4-P44's. They should look the same though. Maybe you want to consider that? Perhaps I could work out a trade with you.

ncbarrett
03-22-2010, 07:28 AM
I have hk-50 right leg available.

Tycho
04-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Here are almost all my BAD parts I have available.

I also have duplicates of some things shown here that are in my storage or still carded with the figures they came with. They are available, too.

So if you need mutliples of parts shown here, just ask in a PM. I may have more.

Pack-ins are available for $1 each plus s&h which is usually pocket change.

Dark Trooper part is $2 or 2 BAD pack-ins in trade.

Trades have no s&h charge.

I still need:

YVH-1 body
YVH-1 head / gun

HK-50 body
HK-50 head / gun

HK-47 right arm
HK-47 right leg

R7-ZO dome / middle leg

R5-C3 left leg (gray, some say purple striped, R5 droid)
R5-C3 left leg

R4-P44 right leg (green striped astrodroid)

Hoth orange striped R3 left leg

Thanks.

PS: I will want 8 Jaina Solos, 8 Jacen Solos. I am building only 1 BG-J38, so I could have 7 extra parts that each Solo Jedi comes with. I will buy the carded figures from others for cost, minus $1 each, and you can remove the BAD part from the card before shipping my figure(s). I will sell up to 7 BG-J38 "Solo parts" for $1 each as well, if I get them first. With K'Krukh I will want multiples as well, just slightly less (maybe 5 figures? - for 4 parts available).

sonofsokol
04-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey everybody,
I am looking for a random astromech left leg to complete a "franken-droid." All I have to offer as far as droid parts go is the R3-A2 (http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBADR3A2.asp)right leg that is currently functioning as this droid's left leg.

If by chance somebody out there has a left leg and head/dome for an R5-A2 (http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBADR5A2.asp) I could offer the R3-A2 right leg plus a head to either the R4-P44 (http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBADR4P44.asp)or R4-J1 (http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBADr4j1.asp).

If those parts don't work for you, maybe we can work something else out.
Thanks!!!

DarkJedi5
04-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Hey guys, I'm looking to trade straight up completed droids. I have three complete champagne U-3POs (I know they're the champagne ones cause I've got an extra arm that's silver and the difference is clear) and I'm looking to trade one for a silver version. Anyone have an extra silver U-3PO or one they'd rather have as a champagne one?

Val Da Car
05-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Hi Guys,

I have done very little trading here but I do have JT as a my most recent reference here at SSG.

I have a few B A D parts left and I am looking for the either leg of L8-L9.

I will post my remaining parts shortly once I have identified them.

So far I have the HK 50 Head and HK 50 right leg.

I also have the blue droid body (R3-M3)

dindae
05-08-2010, 08:27 PM
I need the right and left leg of R5-A2. I have both legs for BG-J38 to trade.

Tycho
05-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Available TO YOU:

HK-50 head / rifle (everyone give me props, I bought another Plo Koon!)*

BG-J38 body (Jaina Solo)
BG-J38 head (Jacen Solo)
BG- J38 right arm (K'Kruhk)

Dark Trooper body

YVH-1 left leg

R4-P44 dome / middle leg

R4-J1 head

R7-Z0 body

HK-47 head and rifle

I NEED:

R5-C7 legs (2 of them, the same left side)

R4-PRR right leg

HK-47 right arm
HK-47 right leg

R7-Z0 dome and middle leg

*This action deserves a reward!!!

DarkJedi5
05-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Revised 5/9

Need:
HK-50: head (with weapon), left arm, right leg

Have:
R4-J1: head, left leg
5D6-RA7: torso and both arms
MB-RA7: torso (2), right leg
R5-A2: head (2), torso, right leg
U-3PO: left arm
R3-M3: torso (2)
R5-C7: torso, right leg
R3-A2: right leg
HK-50: right arm (3)

sonofsokol
05-09-2010, 02:23 PM
I am looking for...
R5-A2 left leg
R5-C7 right leg
R5-C7 left leg
R4-D6 right leg
R4-D6 dome/middle leg

Available to you...
R5-A2 right leg
R3-A2 right leg
HK-50 left leg
BG-J38 torso
R4-P44 left leg*

*I would need one of the astromech left legs from my list in return since it is currently being used to complete a mix-and-match droid.

Tycho
05-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Pictured FIRST are my parts I have available. I now have additional HK-50 arms that came with Willrow Hood.

Pictured SECOND are the BADs I need your help to complete please.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Well, I got the last three figures of the ROTS wave from Brian's Toys that I needed to complete YVH-1, but yesterday I noticed that the Commander Cody I got included an HK-50 right arm instead. I e-mailed Brian's Toys and they said that all they had left included the HK-50 piece. So, it looks like I'll be needing a YVH-1 left arm. I'll have to get together a list of all the spare pieces I have.

El Chuxter
06-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Order a Han Solo in half Stormtrooper suit from HTS.com. Seriously. That's how I got mine.

Or, conversely, look for that figure on shelves. I'll keep my eyes open here and let you know if I find one. But that's a part I'd totally given up on finding before I got it by surprise.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-02-2010, 11:46 PM
I already have that Han figure, and there probably aren't any left here. When there were, I never checked to see if it had anything other than the R3-A2 part. Hasbro's site doesn't show a picture of what piece it comes with, but the description just talks about buying all the figures to build R3-A2. So, I wouldn't order a figure I have just to take a chance on it. As far as I know, I never saw that wave here. All I saw were the repacks with HK-50 parts.

Here is a complete list of my BAD parts:

C-3PX - Complete, no extra pieces
Darth Trooper Phase III - Complete, no extra pieces
R4-D6 - Complete, no extra pieces
R7-Z0 - Complete, no extra pieces
R4-J1 - Complete, extra head & middle leg, torso, right leg
R7-T1 - Complete, extra head & middle leg, torso
5D6-RA7 - Complete, extra torso, right arm, left arm, left leg
MB-RA7 - Complete, extra right leg
R5-A2 - Complete, extra head & middle leg, torso(2), left leg
R2-L3 - Complete, no extra pieces
U-3PO (silver version) - Complete, extra left arm
HK-47 - Complete, extra torso, right arm, left leg, right leg
L8-L9 - Complete, extra torso
R3-M3 - Complete, extra head & middle leg, torso
R5-C7 - Complete, no extra pieces
R3-A2 - Complete, extra right leg
R4-P44 - Complete, extra head & middle leg
YVH-1 - Missing left arm, extra left leg
HK-50 - Complete, extra torso(2), right arm(2), left arm(2), right leg, left leg
BG-J38 - Only have a right leg so far

The extra HK-50 arms are not yet open. One left arm is in Plo Koon, the other in a second black Bespin Guard. One right arm is in an extra Willrow Hood, and the other is in the Commander Cody I just got.

Tycho
06-03-2010, 06:43 PM
NEED

HK-47 right arm
HK-47 right leg

R5-C7 left leg
R5-C7 left leg (again)

R4-P44 right leg

R7-Z0 head, middle leg

HAVE FOR TRADE

R7-Z0 body (x3)

R4-P44 body

R4-P44 head / middle leg

R4-J1 head / middle leg (x2) [1 middle leg is missing from a set]

HK-47 head / rifle

HK-50 head / rifle

HK-50 right arm (x4)

YVH-1 left leg (x3)

R3-(orange, ANH Wave) right leg (x3)

BG-J38 right arm (x4)

BG-J38 body (x6)

BG-J38 head (x6)

darthfloyd
06-03-2010, 10:57 PM
I just need the U-3PO's to be complete. I am close to just buying pieces/whole droids on Ebay, but I'm hesitant to get pieces not knowing if they are Actually silver, or if the sellers just think they are the silver. Oy.

I need:
Silver Version: Head, Body, Both Arms, Right Leg
Champagne Version: Head, Body, Both Legs

DarkJedi5
06-03-2010, 11:04 PM
I just need the U-3PO's to be complete. I am close to just buying pieces/whole droids on Ebay, but I'm hesitant to get pieces not knowing if they are Actually silver, or if the sellers just think they are the silver. Oy.

I need:

I feel your pain, I always ask the seller before bidding and if the item is not the color they say it is you can get a refund because they misrepresented the item and you wouldn't have purchased it otherwise.

Lord Malakite
06-04-2010, 10:11 PM

I need:
With as many pieces as you are missing for both U-3PO variants it might indeed be best just to flat out buy one (or both) droid variants whole. Which color they list would be almost a moot point at the moment since you are looking for both color variants and have virtually none of the pieces for either. Just buying one complete U-3PO would more than likely guarantee at least one of the variants you want (unless its a silver/champagne Frankenstein). And if its a Frankenstein, at least you've likely knocked out a good deal of those missing parts (for one or both colors) that you needed. :thumbsup:

RamaSha
06-05-2010, 03:24 PM
R4-D6:
-None.

Of course I want this one, so I don't have any of the parts from it. I was going to get the Sandstorm wave off Hasbro Toy Shop, but I had to wait till payday and they sold out before I could sweep in and get them.

R7-Z0:
-Right Leg.

Don't want this droid at all since I don't collect EU or PT stuff.

R4-J1:
-None

Since he is from AOTC, no big loss for me here.

R7-T1:
-None

Again, an EU droid that I'm not looking for.

5D6-RA7:
-None

Another one I wanted, but Hasbro stuck in repaint wave that was mostly PT guys.

MB-RA7:
-None

BAD I really wanted stuck in a wave I didn't.

R2-L3:
-Right Leg
-Head and Middle Leg
-Body

Irony is about as I have almost a complete droid I have no desire to own.

R5-A2:
-None

I wish I had this droid. Probably my most wanted. Finding the figures from this wave is pretty easy and I do want them. Problem is most of the time I find them they are from the repack wave and do not have the R5 parts.

U-3PO:
-Head
-Left Leg
-Right Leg
-Left Arm
-Right Leg

Finally a BAD that I want that I have most of the parts for. Just need the torso for this one, but I have no idea which color I have. But all the parts are at least the same color.

HK-47:
-None

and I don't care. Liked the game, but not enough to track this guy down or by an AOTC wave.

L8-L9:
-None.

No big loss here.

R3-M3:
-Right Leg (actually ended up with 2 of these.
-Torso

Ah a BAD I want. Hoping to get the rest of this guy with some of the few figures I'm missing still.

R5-C7:
-All of it.

Of course the only BAD I've completed is one I have no desire to own.

R3-A2:
-Right leg

Another I want, that I barely have any parts from. At least I'm lucky that it comes in wave, that while I'm not excited about at least I do want.

R4-P44:
-Torso
-Left Leg

Do not want these. Just came with figures I did.

YVH-1:
-None

And that's alright with me.

HK-50:
-Torso
-Left Arm
-Head and Gun
-Right Arm
-Left Leg X2

More parts that I have no need of.

BG-J38:
-Left Leg
-Right Arm

I want the droid. But there are things working against me here. First it's an EU wave, which I do not want. Second, it's from a wave that exclusive to TRU, which we do not have one. There is a limited number of repacks in this wave that I would buy (That is how I got the two parts I did get.) If there is one BAD I am still missing parts from a year from now it'll be this one.

Tycho
06-24-2010, 11:55 AM
I have the parts shown in the picture below available FOR YOU.

They include parts to BG-J38, L8-L9, HK-50, HK-47, R4-P44, R3-M3, R7-Z0, R4-J1, and the orange Echo Base R3 droid.

I need:

HK-47 right arm
HK-47 right leg

R7-Z0 dome and middle leg
R5-C7 left leg
R5-C7 left leg (again)
R4-P44 right leg

Please post or message me if we can arrange a trade :)

bioforce
07-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Have below:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23280&d=1278685613

Want YVH-1 left arm, torso.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-09-2014, 09:46 PM
I am currently addicted to this line (like all lines, much too late to spot them on the shelves, although a few Rite Aids have the odd character). The BAD is extra incentive to catch them all, but I hate paying after market prices. Should have bought them when I had the chance, but when the line debuted, I was probably 2 lines behind trying to capture them.

And is it me, or where there a ton of later line figures that barely saw the store shelves?

Bel-Cam Jos
06-10-2014, 09:36 AM
And is it me, or where there a ton of later line figures that barely saw the store shelves?It is not you. We know they were actually produced, but doubtfully distributed. :(