PDA

View Full Version : What up peoples?!!

The 'Xir
08-17-2009, 07:27 AM
What up everybody?!

Havnt been here in awhile so I thought i'd stop In and say Hi. Hi!

Well I've been up2 no good as usual. Still peddling(wholesaling) my life away, "looking for a better way, forora mee". Sorry just felt a need to break into song there. Ha! So still working still playing still single still playing guitar still living in Syracuse still hate lucas! What its been 4 5 years now since epIII? When I used to know almost everything about SW i'm pretty much clueless now. I have randomly seen some clone wars tv shows but haven't been able to really follow the story, so the stories make no sense to me. I am still trying to sell my collection! O yeah what's up with the trades only here? What too many people getting ripped off? Well I really havnt sold much of my collection since way back when so its still pretty much intact so if any1 interested in anything or the whole thing email me! So what's new in your lives? Lmk know all the cool stuff I've missed out on! Hope every1 is doing well!

GO STEELERS!!!

Peace! MTFBWY...Always! The 'Xir.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Long time, no hear, 'Xir! We need more people with accent marks in their user names here! :thumbsup: That was a LONG celebration for Super Bowl XLIII for ya, eh? ;)

Qui-Long Gone
08-17-2009, 11:56 PM
I thought of doing an accent mark, but Qui-Lon' Gon' just sounds lazy...

'Xir, let's bring you up to speed: a bunch of people lost their minds while you were gone and got it in their head to vote Jocastu Nu for fan favorite...but the thing is, she only has like 3 or 5 fans, so somehow they keep changing their names.

If anyone asks you to vote for your top 10 or 30 figures, just read my signature line for instructions! :lipsrsealed:

DarthQuack
08-18-2009, 03:21 AM
Nice to see you back Xir! :thumbsup:

TeeEye7
08-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Yes 'Xir-ree it is!

The 'Xir
08-19-2009, 09:26 AM
What up peeps?! Good to here from ya!

How about dem Steelers BCJ?! We had thee toughest schedule last year and wrecked every1! Now we have 1 of the easiest this year, can u say,"Repeat!". :D

Will do QLD! Wil do. I did look at that list for rd 3 and your probably gonna hate me but 1 character that stood out for me was... 'Winter'. Know she's not good for army building, but I always just thought she was an interesting Character. Personal wish list might have to lean toward Jaster Mareel! Come on give me 1 just look at my icon. Lol

What up DQ? How's Albany treating you? I was just there a few weeks ago! Been selling baseball and football jerseys too some sales guys at the Ford dealership on central ave! Met them playing poker at Turning Stone and they said they'd give me a lot of orders if I went out there. Sorry we never got together. You still playing? Guitar right? Or I 4got were u just looking 4 figures?

What up TE?! Hope all is well! Peace.

Well cya for now. I'll try to pop in from time to time.

MTFBWY ALL...Always! The 'Xir

Qui-Long Gone
08-19-2009, 11:48 AM
your probably gonna hate me but 1 character that stood out for me was... 'Winter'.

Hey, it's not Jocasta!

pbarnard
08-19-2009, 11:53 AM
Winter is a perfectly acceptable character. Prominent supporting role in the comics and novels. Plus, at least she can remember things unlike Jedi Librarians.

Lord Malakite
08-19-2009, 05:17 PM
O yeah what's up with the trades only here? What too many people getting ripped off?
The sell section has been gone from the SSG forums for some time now. It disappeared about the same time SirSteve launched his "all" toy collecting site, actionfigs (http://www.actionfigs.com), and for a brief time his own ebay type site known as Zobid. Since then SirSteve has begun beta testing a new website, CollectionStation (http://www.collectionstation.com). Its a wiki based database/checklist social network for all collectibles (be they toy or not) that allows you to easily catalog, showcase, value, sell (via ebay), or trade with other collectors.

The 'Xir
08-22-2009, 06:07 AM
What up Lord M?

The sell section has been gone from the SSG forums for some time now.

Ha. Shows ya just how long its been then since ive been here. Ouch!

[QUOTE=Since then SirSteve has begun beta testing a new website, CollectionStation (http://www.collectionstation.com). Its a wiki based database/checklist social network for all collectibles (be they toy or not) that allows you to easily catalog, showcase, value, sell (via ebay), or trade with other collectors.[/QUOTE]

Sounds cool. M sure its been covered in another thread but care to humor a lagging ole man and fill me in on a possible full launch date/timeframe?

bobafrett
08-22-2009, 07:15 AM
May I suggest reading this thread then? http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=38933

It's got action, it's got suspense, it's got good vs. good, it's a fine read.

The 'Xir
08-22-2009, 07:53 AM
What up bf? How the hell ya been?

ThanX, will do!

bobafrett
08-22-2009, 07:57 AM
I'm fine, and yourself? Currently I'm debating on shaving my beard off, or just trimming it. I may just take it down to stubble. That's the big decisions I got going on in my life, also what bills to pay. Other than that, life is simpler. Keep hoping to win the Mega Millions so I can buy a lot more Star Wars collectibles, and a chopper, and fly out to see Josh.

The 'Xir
08-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Lol. That's kinda scary! Cause that's pretty much the same thing I've been up to! Tho not sure if I'd buy sw figs with my millions but the choopper sounds good and I'd def go with ya to visit tycho!
Def go with the stubble! Matter a fact mines getting a lil long b right back! Lol