PDA

View Full Version : HAN SOLO BESPIN - NO skinny legs!

wawe1
08-17-2009, 01:45 PM
How come we're letting Hasbro get away with not making a GOOD Bespin Han Solo figure?

I highly suggest that everybody put it on their wish list and vote for it.

AND NO SKINNY LEGGED HAN! PLEASE!
I'm not asking for much.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-17-2009, 01:57 PM
They've hinted strongly that he's coming in 2010, or at least planned for 2011, and they constantly update the main characters' various outfits, so I don't feel a need to pester them about it.

pbarnard
08-17-2009, 02:14 PM
You mean you want something like this (http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?showtopic=4817)? I love when friends come through for me.

wawe1
08-17-2009, 02:36 PM
That's pretty much what I want, pbarnard. OK, I won't pester them. I just hope when they do get around to him, the legs are normal sized.

Qui-Long Gone
08-17-2009, 02:53 PM
You mean you want something like this (http://www.ffurg.com/FForums/index.php?showtopic=4817)? I love when friends come through for me.

Yes! :thumbsup:

Pester, pester, pester!

Devo
08-17-2009, 06:33 PM
I support your campaign specifically for a Bespin Han that does not reuse skinny VOTC parts. It plainly hasn't worked on any Han they've done it on.

But I did not vote for Bespin Han in the polls because ours and any other website's submissions will not specify "no VOTC parts". After whats happened with DSII Luke I have little faith that Hasbro will make an entirely new figure and they'll probably just make the same mistakes again - VOTC waist and legs, a holster scaled to a wider waist&bigger legs, another buff torso with ugly looking midsection articulation etc. I absolutely don't want to waste a vote on such a thing. Plus, Hasbro don't need us to vote for this guy in order to decide to make him. They will always look for any excuse to put out core characters. He doesn't need to be a fans choice figure. That honour should go to more obscure film characters and EU.

Qui-Long Gone
08-18-2009, 12:37 AM
^that's a fairly compelling argument to change my top choices from core figures to obscure...I will ponder thusly....