PDA

View Full Version : Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder with new head?

Gothiczartan
08-25-2009, 07:19 AM
Dear hasbro

i like what you did for the luke snowspeeder pilot figure

maybe someday could you release this same figure and this time with a new head sculpt without a thermal cap?

bigbarada
08-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Dear hasbro

i like what you did for the luke snowspeeder pilot figure

maybe someday could you release this same figure and this time with a new head sculpt without a thermal cap?

It's pretty much a given that a capless version will show up within a year or two.

JediTricks
08-25-2009, 02:38 PM
Well, in case Hasbro hadn't thought of it before, we did ask them this in the current round of Q&A, it got the votes, so we'll have an answer in the second week of September, barring any unforeseen complications.

DarkJedi5
08-25-2009, 03:33 PM
It's pretty much a given that a capless version will show up within a year or two.

Probably in a battle pack with the beardless Hoth trooper no one will ever see.

Gothiczartan
08-25-2009, 08:20 PM

they made a snowspeeder pilot Zev Rouge 2 and he did not have a cap on.

maybe they should make an all new sculpt Zev figure fully accurate with a new head with a cap on.

How come Zev did not have a cap on when they made a first Rouge 2 pilot figure in the first place?

pbarnard
08-26-2009, 06:40 AM
Probably might want to wait because in Hasbro's mind they did release it with a terrible head in 2007's Target Ultimate Battle Pack. Zev's body with VotC X-Wing Luke head.

Old Fossil
08-26-2009, 08:00 AM
Maybe the head will be swappable with the head from another modern Luke figure.

Gothiczartan
08-26-2009, 10:02 AM
Well, in case Hasbro hadn't thought of it before, we did ask them this in the current round of Q&A, it got the votes, so we'll have an answer in the second week of September, barring any unforeseen complications.

where is the Q&A link, can you message me the link, i have not been to this board for awhile.

Droid
08-26-2009, 10:21 AM
where is the Q&A link, can you message me the link, i have not been to this board for awhile.

YOU proposed the question in that thread and it got enough votes so that it got asked!

Gothiczartan
08-26-2009, 02:24 PM
maybe someday I would like to see all new sculpt Zev with movie accurate with a cap molded on his head after luke gets a votes.

JediTricks
08-26-2009, 03:28 PM
That is something that we'd have to discuss prioritization on as fans I think, as it's not going to work on the existing Luke Snowspeeder body, and it's not especially vital over new figures. I can't say it shouldn't be done per se, but I can't really picture it being done anytime soon.

DarkArtist
09-03-2009, 01:46 PM
careful Hasbro might say that they did give us Luke in Snowspeeder gear without the cap. they gave us the kitbashed version from the UBP 2 years ago.

El Chuxter
09-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Here's an idea: how about a Luke Skywalker: Snowspeeder reissue with a new head, but it's a totally correct new head for Dr Evazan?

Or, better yet, make the new head, but instead put it on a reissue of the Cruisemissile Trooper.

That's surreal, man....

Gothiczartan
09-07-2009, 08:43 PM
You can customize luke snowspeeder by adding the head from vintage style luke bespin to show them that you want a retooled luke snowspeeder pilot figure.

Qui-Long Gone
09-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Here's an idea: how about a Luke Skywalker: Snowspeeder reissue with a new head, but it's a totally correct new head for Dr Evazan?

Or, better yet, make the new head, but instead put it on a reissue of the Cruisemissile Trooper.

That's surreal, man....

Or better still, a Luke Skywalker snowspeeder with Jango's head!

El Chuxter
09-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Or, how about a new Snowspeeder, which has a custom license plate that says, "SKYWLKR," and a brand new Luke head attached as a hood ornament? That would be a totally different Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder!