PDA

View Full Version : Red Tails

The 'Xir
08-26-2009, 04:34 PM
I didnt see any threads about this so just figure i'd put it out there.

I have to admit, I swore after EpIII came I wouldn't give Lucas another dime of my hard earn money(didn't even see the new Indy movie), but this is the only project he has come out with that I may actually go watch!
I know a lot has been done about the Tuskegee Airmen, but since Lucas isn't writing the screenplay and he's not dierecting it, the marriage of a good writer and director and ILM special effects may make for a great movie! Probably the only thing I would trust Lucas to do right, would be aerial dog fights!
So what do guys think? U hav any interest in seeing this?

Rocketboy
08-26-2009, 07:18 PM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=38255&page=3&highlight=red+tails

The 'Xir
08-26-2009, 08:22 PM
K. Sorry! I looked hard b4 I posted this, and looking back through this category I still don't see it!
I only see 1 page of threads. Tho, I admit I was surprised that one hadn't been started.

Blue2th
08-26-2009, 08:36 PM
You'll get that if you just scroll through the threads, whereas if you do a search you get more threads, even very old ones which is cool.
I have found this to be so. :yes:

OC47150
08-28-2009, 07:20 PM
I know a lot has been done about the Tuskegee Airmen, but since Lucas isn't writing the screenplay and he's not dierecting it, the marriage of a good writer and director and ILM special effects may make for a great movie!

The only other movie about the Tuskegee Airmen I can think of was the HBO/Showtime movie made in the late 80s or early 90s.

I'm looking forward to this. A good story that needs to be told.