PDA

View Full Version : BAD question (and maybe a bad question too)

djsosharp
08-31-2009, 02:54 AM
Some of the BAD figures don't really match up the way I thought they were supposed to based on the rebelscum archive. For instance, I was just at a Wal-Mart and practically everything there had silver U-3PO parts even though the figures had a wide range of numbers. I haven't been following this closely so could someone explain? Is there a more definitive list out there? I'm not a completist but there are a couple droids (like HK-47) I want fairly BADly. Thanks

DarkJedi5
08-31-2009, 08:56 AM
I think the confusion comes from the fact that a few figures have been carried over outside of their original waves. For example the Jawa with Treadwell droid originally came with the drum/torso of R5-A2. However, the figure was packed into the case assortments for the following wave (ESB) and so he came with a piece to the later wave's droid. Hasbro's idea here is that when a new wave comes out all the figures in that case assortment have the parts for the newest build a droid. For the time being that's HK-47 but the TPM wave is due out very soon and when it shows up all the figures will start including the L8-L9 parts, even figures from older waves (I believe the carry forward figures will be Han & Luke in Stormtrooper outfits, Space trooper, and the Jawa once again).

djsosharp
08-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Thanks! I guess I'll just have to keep digging and hope I pick the right store and find the right ones then.