PDA

View Full Version : The Beatles Rock Band

Slicker
09-11-2009, 12:39 AM
This game is IMPOSSIBLE to play...because I have the HUGEST boner playing it!!!

The opening sequence is amazing and I've literally messed up playing because I was looking at the background.

Wow. Just wow...

El Chuxter
09-11-2009, 12:42 AM
At least you've not stayed up all night trying to unlock Johnny Cash to make Guitar Hero 5 the awesomest it can be, and finally giving up and resorting to cheat codes because you can't bear the thought of not playing as the Man in Black.

Slicker
09-11-2009, 01:48 AM
I feel like I'm slapping baby Jesus when I mess up on this game. It's pretty sac religious.

Blue2th
09-11-2009, 09:00 AM
I do that when trying to perform their songs in a band. Not so easy as some would think.

Hopefully the Beatles get another boost out of this. Good for me and the guys. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-11-2009, 10:31 AM
My lady and I busted this open last night with her on drums and myself on guitar. It's effin incredible!!!

I do agree that the intro was really amazing and I too want to watch the visuals when I should be playing the game. I do hope you can unlock the visuals and watch them by themselves eventually.

But yeah, this game is awesome. I really love it!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Slicker
09-11-2009, 04:41 PM
I do agree that the intro was really amazing and I too want to watch the visuals when I should be playing the game. I do hope you can unlock the visuals and watch them by themselves eventually.

We were thinking that last night so we just put it on no fail mode and watched a few of 'em. It's not the same though without the music playing.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-13-2009, 11:58 AM
I got to play this last night and it was indeed damn incredible. The graphics are good without being creepy. Obviously all the songs are amazing. I had probably too much fun screeching "Hey Bulldog" and "Helter Skelter", but I don't care. :D

Slicker
09-28-2009, 01:30 AM
So yesterday we played this from about 3pm until almost 11pm. We BBQ'd and drank copious amounts of alcohol as well. Our favorite song as a group is by far "I Wanna Hold Your Hand".

Slicker
10-03-2009, 04:31 AM
Have you ever heard of Nintendo thumb? Well, I've got Beatles foot. I play the drums on the game (on expert of course) and Ringo can throw down. Now I seriously know why they say he was one of the best drummers around.

Maradona
10-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Have you ever heard of Nintendo thumb? Well, I've got Beatles foot. I play the drums on the game (on expert of course) and Ringo can throw down. Now I seriously know why they say he was one of the best drummers around.

This game redefines Ringo's importance and contribution to the group.

El Chuxter
10-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Does it require you to grin like an idiot and play drums with your elbows at a strange angle? If not, then it's not authentic.

Slicker
10-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Does it require you to grin like an idiot and play drums with your elbows at a strange angle? If not, then it's not authentic.It's funny because I was watching the Ed Sullivan episodes with the Beatles and Ringo is indeed the goofiest looking person in the group. Just watching him sing "Act Naturally" is too much.

scruffziller
10-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Im at Shea Stadium. So far its mostly a snore.:( I wasnt sure I even wanted this but I was intrigued to want to discover some of their later, more obscure stuff.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
The DLC for Sgt. Pepper went live last week, so I need to dl my free promo tracks! Lookin' forward to it! :thumbsup: