PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Get Them?

Jek Porky 2002
02-25-2002, 02:04 PM
So I here some of you are getting your Episode II figures early, so what I wamt to know is, where do you get them from, how much are they, and which ones are available?

JetsAndHeels
02-25-2002, 02:29 PM
You get them on the internet.
Ebay is a great place. Just make sure you dont go too high on them. Some of these figures are getting ridiculous (Jango for example).

JEDIpartner
02-25-2002, 03:18 PM
Save your precious currency and wait, wait, wait!!!! These hunks of plastic are hardly worth paying that kind of money for them! Thank goodness my mum didn't raise a fool... :crazed:

...and I'm talking about me, lads! There were no others. They got it right the first time! :D

Jek Porky 2002
02-26-2002, 05:06 AM
What kind of prices are we talking about here?

JonoFett
02-26-2002, 06:23 AM
I've heard that my local Toys R' Us will be stocking the 4 Sneak Peek figures, while the April release waves will no doubt be bought from my local supermarket or on ebay. I have a theory that by the time the the Boba Fett wave hits ebay in April, probably most of the collecting fraternity would have bought one or all of that wave, thus forcing sellers to make price reductions...I hope. I already have the AOTC Battle Droid .:)

yaddle yodas love pu
02-26-2002, 07:08 AM
The best way to get these new E2 figures is to wait a few weeks. The Preview figures should be out in stores in 2 weeks (even if you bid on these on ebay today they probably would not arrive in your mailbox until after you saw them at the store). Then, the full wave of E2 figures should hit in about 6 weeks from now. You've waited 3 years for the E2 movie. You can wait 2 weeks and 6 weeks, respectively, for these figures. The figures will retail in stores for about $6 each. Right now these figures cost $25 - $100 each plus shipping on ebay. There was even a Jango Fett that went for $275. No, there is nothing special or unique about these figures, other than only a few of them are out right now, while thousands and thousands of them are in warehouses waiting to ship in a few weeks. Wait. For the price of one or two figures on ebay today, you can get them all in a few weeks.

JEDIpartner
02-26-2002, 08:00 AM
"Control! Control! You MUST learn control!"

JonoFett
02-26-2002, 09:11 AM
From what I gather the price set by TRU (UK) will be around £5.99. The AOTC battle droid was purchased through a friend for a ridiculously low figure...6.99 UK£. Mind you he did owe me a favour! :D

I have never been an impulsive shopper, so if the price is as what most are saying it will be, then I will snap up those SP figures.

I have never bought brand new, case fresh figures from sellers on ebay: they're toooooo expensive. If I do enquire about shipping costs from overseas dealers, I request the figure be sent loose (I collect loose figures & AF).

Jayspawn
02-26-2002, 11:01 AM
SAVE YOUR MONEY Jek Porky !!!! If you wait and buy them in the stores you will save a lot of money which could be spent on more Star Wars figures! WAIT!

Jek Porky 2002
02-26-2002, 05:11 PM
I just want one to tide me over untill April!

(GRASPING MY HAIR TIGHTLY) Just one, one, one, I can't wait untill April, just one crappy one like Anakin, for the love of god one!

Jek Porky 2002
02-26-2002, 05:13 PM
Oh, I forgot to put in my last post, where abouts do I go on eBay, I went on earlier and couldn't find any, anywhere?

GeneralKenobi
03-04-2002, 12:34 AM
I just typed in Episode II and some figures were listed under that.