PDA

View Full Version : Clone Commander Manual

sonofsokol
09-15-2009, 10:16 PM
So I got the Toys R Us Clone Commander Manual this evening. The stores by me have nothing that interests me right now, so they let me purchase it for $14.99. As I expected, it is really made for little kids, like maybe under 8 or so. It's a little too advanced for my 4 year old, but we can work on it together. It has a few puzzle games to complete to earn badges (stickers) to advance you from Trooper to Commander. Its kinda nifty and I am sure I would have freaked out over it if I was the appropriate age. Not bad, but not all that great. If you don't have Commander Ponds yet, I would probably wait until they are giving him away instead. They also gave me a coupon to bring back in between 9/20 and 9/27 to receive a free Clone Wars poster. The 2 it shows on the coupon are of the new A-wing/Mon Calamari Lego set or One of Captian Rex with Commanders Cody, Ponds, and Gree. My 4 year old will LOVE that.

clone157
09-15-2009, 10:53 PM
Dude, I thought there was a new clone commander out there! I always thought the clones looked hispanic!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-15-2009, 11:26 PM
Dude, I thought there was a new clone commander out there! I always thought the clones looked hispanic!
lol I was TOTALLY gonna say something but you beat me to it.

TeeEye7
09-15-2009, 11:37 PM
ĄCompórtense!

sonofsokol
09-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Make that Manual... Maybe one of the higher ups could fix that. Man, I need to do more proof reading... I have come off looking pretty stupid on these boards more than a couple times.

DarkArtist
09-16-2009, 10:42 AM
hoping to get the Clone Commander Manual hopefully this weekend as well as pick up an extra Ponds (hopefully for free)..

recieved coupons in the mail for $5 of any purchase at TRU as well as $5 off any Lego purchase $50 or more.

Ando
09-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I picked up the manual yesterday (I should have gotten one on Monday when I got my Y Wing), but they gave it to me for free when I showed them my receipt.

It's a pretty neat binder and the insides are sparse but pretty neat. My little 4 yo nephew will LOVE the stickers.

AFCollector
09-16-2009, 02:19 PM
I ordered some SW stuff online on Sunday, all of which qualified for the Manual, which then said it would be auto-added to the basket, etc.

So I finally get an Email confirmation last night of my order...no sign of said manual.

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not gonna get it when the order arrives.

Oh well, least the kids got some new toys to play with for no reason! ;D

DarkArtist
09-17-2009, 06:21 PM
I spotted the manual and passed on it..... plus there was nothing that was really catching my eye that I wanted to buy.... the shevles were pretty bare with mostly old blue carded Legacy figures as well as some red/white carded Legends.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-18-2009, 05:58 PM
I got about $70 worth of stuff at TRU today (Imperial V-wing, new comic packs) but didn't get or even see the manual. I don't think I'm really missing out, though.