PDA

View Full Version : Argos Question for UK members

Oxnard Montalvo
09-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Hello..I'm new here, and Havent been getting out much lately... can any of the UK board members who have actually done customer views at Argos plase let me know what kind of stock they have at the moment?

What are they currently carrying in the midsize vehcle range it says there are 10 to choose from, but I doubt that (I'm waiting for the fighter tank, I think it appeared in one of Argos' leaflets)

And which Comic packs are they currently carrying? is it the same as has been around for a while? I ask because the catalogue actually shows the 'City of Bone' comic cover from one of the Marvel Mandalorian Packs(Fenn Shysa/Tobi Dala) which I thought weren't distributed here......?

I realise its a lot to ask...but hopefully you guys can help me out

Many thanks in advance

sebillba
09-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Sorry, I can't be much help, I can't remember the last time I bought anything SW from Argos - I hate how they show several figures in the catalogue, but only supply a random one. Apparently, you can ask at customer services to see what they've got in stock, and they'll get a selection sent down for you to choose from, but I've not done this myself.

Welcome to the forum, btw. :)