PDA

View Full Version : Hot Toys 1:6 scale Terminator Salvation figures

jedibear
09-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Hot Toys had been producing some amazing figures for a while,,,and I resisted until now, but after seeing (and really liking) the new Terminator flick this summer and catching preview shots of the figure line HT was producing, I had to take the dive and picked up the John Connor figure.

Wow...he is amazing. Beautifully done sculpt with great paint apps that feature subtle details...and the eyes have no distracting "doll-dot"...just clean, clear detailing that really looks great.

The outfit was a bit of a pain to get accessorized and futzed, but that's half the fun for me and once together, Connor cuts an impressive visual.

The price on these HT figures will definitely prevent me from going too crazy, but after getting Connor, I will pick up Marcus Wright to complete my TS display...

Some shots for your viewing pleasure.... :)

jedibear
09-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Here's some more shots of this awesome figure...

jonthejedi
09-25-2009, 06:10 AM
Great shots all around...yes, you'll be hooked(yuknow you'll want a T-600 to complete that triad). Who did you order from? I have John Conner on p/b from BBTS, but got my order in late. Expecting Gen. Ursus Mon. from POTA(Beneath, technically) & "weathered-skin" T-600 in 4th quarter. Their stuff is a work of art, and I tell fellow characters....stop giving $30-$50 here & there to Hasbro for redeco'ed vehicles & figures, and they'll be plenty affordable. Can't wait to see what Hot Toys does with Inglorious Basterds.

jedibear
09-26-2009, 04:21 PM
I ordered bothe Marcus and JC from Sideshow. A little pricier than hunting around, but at least I get the rewards points and if anything goes wrong, Sideshow has their great customer service.

The JC figure is just phenomenal...I can't wait to get Marcus now. But until then, I'm really having a good time taking shots of Connor...

jonthejedi
10-03-2009, 05:10 AM
Got my JC FRiday from BBTS...OMG, that detail & facial likness. Hopefully, this will make Sideshow up their game somewhat.

jedibear
11-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Marcus Wright, the true heart and soul of Terminator Salvation, has arrived.

And like the John Connor figure, this one is sublime....

Both portraits are excellent...and the attention to detail is just fantastic.

I'm glad Hot Toys made these great sixth-scale representations of these two leads...they make an awesome display.

Here's some shots of Marcus....more to follow later. Enjoy!

jedibear
11-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Here's some more of Marcus...

jedibear
02-26-2010, 11:54 PM
LOL....well, I see I'm the only one really enjoying these figures...ah well...hope someone's enjoying the shots I'm posting... :)

I really like this collection...can't get enough of Connor, so I just picked up the "Final Battle" version. Fantastic figure, same attention to quality and detail as the previous version...

jedibear
02-27-2010, 08:43 PM
More of Connor...

Jayspawn
03-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Great pics as usual jedibear! Never got around to picking up either, although they look fantastic! Hot Toys makes outstanding figures, owning several of them myself.

I'd buy more if I didnt collect so much already. Can't have it all as much as I'd like.