PDA

View Full Version : New Waves Spotted

clone157
10-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have seen the Mist Hunter and new EPIII Mace Windu Jedi Starfighter at a local Wal-Mart, but couldn't afford them as I spent my monies of the month on the sale on deluxe figs at TRU and the last Screen Scene 2-packs at another Wal -Mart. The final hunts have begun!

Darth Duranium
10-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Take them figures back and buy the Titaniums! Are you crazy or something? :D

I'd like to thank Darth Morpheus for hooking me up with the Mist Hunter, Mace JSF, BD Rebel Transport, and Anakin CW Y-Wing yesterday! They're all awesome and it is so very much appreciated! A very, very nice thing to do!

:D:D:DTHANK YOU DM!:D:D:D You rock!

Val Da Car
10-16-2009, 12:16 PM
Stumbled into my local WM and picked up Dengar's ship, Republic Gunship (CW - Retool); Malevolence (sp?)

I want the Rebel ship that is due out shortly.

Darth Windu
11-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Just to show how up to date Australia is, the Mist Hunter wave has finally arrived here, and in a supermarket no less! Not at Kmart, Target or Big W (more or less Walmart, but not evil) who have very, very old ships.

Anyway managed to pick up Mace Windu's Starfighter, Anakin's Y-wing, Mist Hunter, and Hyena Bomber. Must say I'm very impressed with the Hyena Bomber. Little bit small, but all metal and the detailing is superb :)

Darth Duranium
11-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Good on ya, mate.:thumbsup:

At least Hasbro Australia hung in there... slow is better than nuthin'.:cross-eye

Darth Windu
11-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Yeah that's true. The problem I have now though is that the Australian e-tailers I use are telling me they'll get every last Titanium in - except for the new Gunship. :(