PDA

View Full Version : A New Sith, or Revenge of the Hope

El Chuxter
10-09-2009, 11:51 AM
http://www.morningstar.nildram.co.uk/A_New_Sith.html

I have no idea if this site is the original source of this essay, or anything about its writer. A friend sent me a link to it earlier. There are a few problems with it not jiving with offscreen things George has said were the case, but it's pretty interesting reading, and a cool interpretation of what's really going on in ANH.

pbarnard
10-09-2009, 12:21 PM
That's if you use just films. There's a lot more that could be said, but it does re-enforce the idea that R2-D2 is the hero of the movies, not the Skywalkers.

sonofsokol
10-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks for posting that. Fun read. I really love the idea of Chewbacca being more deeply involved in the Rebellion.

Ando
10-09-2009, 01:50 PM
A fun read and a VERY interesting take on the events bridging the OT and PT films.

LusiferSam
10-09-2009, 01:55 PM
Interesting. Almost totally wrong, but interesting. Smacks of bad EU writing or bad fake ROTS plots.

2-1B
10-09-2009, 03:19 PM
I can't believe the writer would try to put a copyright to this, not to mention his name. lol
I didn't know it was possible to write fan-fic WITHIN the actual movies, but this guy pulled it off. :crazed:

stillakid would have a field day with this one.

pbarnard
10-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Not like Lucas doesn't already have the way the Rebellion came to being (which despite TFU's twist, still keeps the original intent of Zahn's Correllian Agreement). Chewie was part of the early "rebellion", just well before it was organized.