PDA

View Full Version : Clone Cash

nohagent
10-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Did anyone realize Clone Cash figures have different sku numbers. Last week I bought my kid some figs and this week I found the same ones with clone cash. When I went to return the Kit Fisto and Mace I got last week I ran into problems because the sku was different on the reciept for the clone cash figs.

DarkJedi5
10-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Didn't know that, I've yet to find a figure with "Clone Cash". I'll keep an eye out for the odd SKU numbers though.

Val Da Car
10-16-2009, 09:20 AM
I will have to look, I have seen the Clone cash only in the Cad Bane/Ashoka (Space suit) waves only. Not in the recent waves.

Ji'dai
12-22-2009, 08:27 PM
I've bought a bunch of figures and have never gotten any Clone Cash. I've even looked in the bubbles and have never seen any inside the package. Who here has actually gotten Clone Cash with their figs?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-22-2009, 10:21 PM
I got three. I'm pretty sure they were packed in with Mace, space Anakin, and space Ahsoka, all of which I bought back in August (Mace might have been late July). Mace was at a Walmart, and the others were at a Target. I'm fairly sure they havent been continuing these lately; if you didn't find them a few months ago, you're likely not going to find them now.

Val Da Car
12-22-2009, 11:54 PM
I've bought a bunch of figures and have never gotten any Clone Cash. I've even looked in the bubbles and have never seen any inside the package. Who here has actually gotten Clone Cash with their figs?

Bought the figures, opened and spent the cash.

Saw one in a Early Cad Bane & Commander Gree

Ji'dai
12-23-2009, 05:10 PM
I got three. I'm pretty sure they were packed in with Mace, space Anakin, and space Ahsoka, all of which I bought back in August (Mace might have been late July). Mace was at a Walmart, and the others were at a Target. I'm fairly sure they havent been continuing these lately; if you didn't find them a few months ago, you're likely not going to find them now. The bulk of my CW purchases were in August but I never found any Clone Cash. Bummer.

Aug. 1
Gree
Denal
Anakin (Spacesuit)
Cad Bane
Ahsoka (Spacesuit)

Aug. 8
Yularen
Jawas
ARF Trooper

Aug. 29
Kenobi (Spacesuit)
4-A7
Yoda
Whorm
Commando Droid
Echo

Oct. 2
Luminara
Argyus
Thire

The rest have been since Thanksgiving, but I figure the promotion was over by then.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Well, they've brought it back again! I got two - one with Ki-Adi-Mundi and one with Goji, both found at Target at the same time. These are only available for use on vehicle purchases of $20 or more, and expire in April, so thankfully there are quite a lot of vehicles coming between now and then.

DarkArtist
10-17-2010, 04:35 PM
picked up the following:

Ki Adi Mundi with $5 clone cash
clone pilot goji with $5 clone cash
clone flame Trooper with $5 clone cash

first times i have ever found clone cash so i was excited....now what to spend it on

rmsceb
10-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Found the Clone Cash in the Clone Flame Trooper wave; Flamethrower & Goji had the cash. Most of the coupons are visible(there's a 5 in the corner of the coupon). I can't see it in the Ki-Adi-Mundi figure-haven't opened him yet. But, I used the cash coupon for more figures & a Battle pack at Target. The cashiers had to manually enter it, but they both did it-So try the coupons on anything over $20.

bkusna
11-04-2010, 06:14 PM
where the heck is this clone cash people are speaking of???? I 've opened up a whole slew of them and nothing?????????????:cry:

rmsceb
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Dude, most of the Clone Cash can be spotted w/out opening the figure. It's a blue piece of paper, and a number 5 is printed on the corner of it. Only some of the clone wars figures have it. I found the new young boba wave, and they don't have it. I found it in the Flame trooper wave, and the repacked white arf trooper wave.

bkusna
11-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Dude, most of the Clone Cash can be spotted w/out opening the figure. It's a blue piece of paper, and a number 5 is printed on the corner of it. Only some of the clone wars figures have it. I found the new young boba wave, and they don't have it. I found it in the Flame trooper wave, and the repacked white arf trooper wave.
I thought they might have been packed in with the clone midsized vehicles....but thanks

Popasdei
11-04-2010, 10:07 PM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=43374

Regardless of what it says its for on the back it works on ANY STAR WARS TOYS!!!!!!!!! I litterally use it for just a single action figure, 5 bucks off! I've used 3 in one transaction for 3 action figures!

I swere it really works! I've only tested this at walmart (Just because they dont take time to read the entire details) I'm serious you can get free toys left and right! I guarentee it!

Popasdei
11-04-2010, 10:12 PM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=43374

Regardless of what it says its for on the back it works on ANY STAR WARS TOYS!!!!!!!!! I litterally use it for just a single action figure, 5 bucks off! I've used 3 in one transaction for 3 action figures!

I swere it really works! I've only tested this at walmart (Just because they dont take time to read the entire details) I'm serious you can get free toys left and right! I guarentee it!

I've even had walmart employees say oh thats so neat that they have coupons and cash for star wars toys.

I say "Wonderful Idea" Sarcastically!!!!!! It serisously has not failed me everytime I have done it.

Mister Roboto
11-05-2010, 08:49 AM
I've even had walmart employees say oh thats so neat that they have coupons and cash for star wars toys.

I say "Wonderful Idea" Sarcastically!!!!!! It serisously has not failed me everytime I have done it.

Wow, did Popasdei really quote himself 5 minutes after his original post?

Mister Roboto
11-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Wow, did Popasdei really quote himself 5 minutes after his original post?

Yes, it would appear that he did.:thumbsup:

Slicker
11-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Probably someone forgot to sign out of an alternate account.

Slicker
11-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Probably someone forgot to sign out of an alternate account.lawlz! I was thinking the same thing!

Popasdei
11-05-2010, 11:25 AM
yeah what a idiot!!!!!!!! :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Popasdei
11-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Just used 1 clone coupon on Saga Legends Luke Skywalker.

Paid a dollar and some cents! :pleased:

bkusna
11-11-2010, 09:31 PM
Just used 1 clone coupon on Saga Legends Luke Skywalker.

Paid a dollar and some cents! :pleased:
I've purchased 10 CW figures this week and all I get is this stupid code thing:cry:

Popasdei
11-11-2010, 09:43 PM
lol if you look in the side of the packaging you can see it in the pack. You can see a little $5 thingy! I have 6 unused coupons! I'm waiting to use them all on the TVC wave 3... I'm going to use all 6 in one purchase too :twisted:

bkusna
11-11-2010, 10:00 PM
lol if you look in the side of the packaging you can see it in the pack. You can see a little $5 thingy! I have 6 unused coupons! I'm waiting to use them all on the TVC wave 3... I'm going to use all 6 in one purchase too :twisted:

I see a blue insert and I get all jacked up only to open it in the car and see a stupid secret code pack-in.....

You are my hero!!! utilizing coupons for FREE stuff!!!!!:thumbsup:

Popasdei
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM
I see a blue insert and I get all jacked up only to open it in the car and see a stupid secret code pack-in.....

You are my hero!!! utilizing coupons for FREE stuff!!!!!:thumbsup:

Oh trust me, I'm so happy I discovered this. It has worked EVERY time I've done it.

When I walk up with the toys I just hand the toys and then hand them the coupons without saying anything, works like a charm! They just flip them around then scan them. :yes:

bkusna
11-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Oh trust me, I'm so happy I discovered this. It has worked EVERY time I've done it.

When I walk up with the toys I just hand the toys and then hand them the coupons without saying anything, works like a charm! They just flip them around then scan them. :yes:

I FINALLY scored one today!!!!!! I felt like the kid from "willy wonka and the chocolate factory" with the golden ticket lol....I used it to buy another AT RT with Boil:thumbsup:

Popasdei
11-15-2010, 09:52 PM
Up to 7 clone coupons! I cant wait till I find the wave 3 vintage! I'm using all of them on same purchase.