PDA

View Full Version : Modded action fleet E-Wing

hawkelancer
10-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Here we go guys. I finished one with a simple mod and will be making another with the same mod soon. tell me what you think. one e-wing with the top gun that was broken and two of the laser cannons from a titanium xwing.

Hawke

sergiurusu
10-11-2009, 02:14 AM
I like it, good job!:thumbsup:

RJarvis
10-11-2009, 01:57 PM
as has been stated before, it must be nice to have "extra" e-wings on hand for such projects! (it's not like i'm jealous or anything ;-) )

nicely done using titanium to mod an AF!

Ross

Blue2th
10-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Nice! :thumbsup:

I only got one AF E-Wing, so no mods for me. :ermm:

Darth Duranium
10-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Nice! :thumbsup:

I only got one AF E-Wing, so no mods for me. :ermm:

Ditto on both points!

Hawke, did you see the paintjob on that E-Wing model I posted recently? What did you think?
It had dual turbolaser, too!

hawkelancer
10-11-2009, 04:57 PM
That was what gave me my idea, but those on that model were more of a blaster canon. I have seen that model before, but i did not like the small canons on top. so i made mine bigger, mine are abit larger and fall under laser canon status. I am working on a paint job idea, maybe black for a stealth version. with red and blue markings. i have to draw it out. and then get the right paints. might take a few weeks. or i might have to order another ewing from ebay.

Hawke

hawkelancer
10-11-2009, 05:42 PM
here are all the mods but one. i have not included in this mod my tie avenger, I have to locate it. i want to make the tie avenger better. and you will see the start of another t-wing or a variation there of.

Hawke

Darth Duranium
10-11-2009, 05:47 PM
My only beef with "stealth" paintjobs is that dark ships tend to "disappear" on the shelf (compared to other AFs) if you go overboard on the black... that's my experience, anyway. But red and blue detailing might take care of that issue quite nicely.

I'd love to see a stealth E-Wing... good luck! A SW Blackbird!

One day I hope to get around to attempting an E-Wing in TS scale. Would have been nice for Hasbro to release it!