PDA

View Full Version : Fans' Choice Poll - Official Top 30

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2009, 07:10 PM
I assume it will be making the rounds, but here it is, as seen on RS and in alphabetical order:

1. Admiral Pellaeon
2. Bariss Offee
3. Bastila Shan
4. Ben Quadinaros
5. Bom Vimdin
6. Cane Adiss
7. Cliegg Lars
8. Cordé
9. Darth Caedus
10. Darth Plagueis
11. Darth Sidious (Senate Duel)
12. Dash Rendar
13. Dormé
14. Dr. Evazan
15. Grand Moff Tarkin (A New Hope)
16. Guri (SOTE: Evolutions)
17. Jaxxon
18. Jocasta Nu
19. Joruus C'Baoth
20. Kister and Wald (2-Pack)
21. Queen Apailana
22. Queen Jamillia
23. Rebel Fleet Trooper
24. Sgt. Doallyn
25. Sim Aloo
26. Taym Dren-Garen
27. Tey How
28. Toryn Farr
29. Tzizvvt
30. Weequay Skiff Master

I have to say, overall, I'm quite pleased. The crossover figures from my own top 30 are: Cliegg, Senate Duel Sidious, Cane Adiss, Kitster/Wald (didn't know they could be in a two-pack on this poll), Ben Quadinaros, Toryn Farr, and Sim Aloo, but the rest are all solid choices in my book.

El Chuxter
10-13-2009, 07:18 PM
I find it a bit tough to believe that resculpts of Dash Rendar and the Rebel Fleet Trooper made the Top 30, especially with there being no Ewoks or Ewok-related characters at all, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say they've already got those two in the works.

Interesting that Kitster and Wald were counted as a 2-pack, despite that being against the official rules for nominations.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Well, both Dash and the Rebel Fleet Trooper did quite well on a number of other sites' polls. Droid compiled all the info into a thread here (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=41077). They've said they're going to do all the vintage Ewoks and seem to be at a good pace for new ones, so I'm not worried about them not being on the list.

I want all these figures to be made (er, I guess I could do without some of the EU stuff), and I'm assuming that their placement on the list at least bumps them up in Hasbro's mind. They've said they won't make Jaxxon, Jocasta Nu, or Ben Quadinaros, so it would be nice to see those three near the top. Of course, I'm pulling for my boy Cliegg, but I don't doubt that they'll eventually get to him, so we'll see.

El Chuxter
10-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Ah, I forgot how those entirely worthless resculpts (in the case of the Rebel, resculpt of a headswap of a resculpt of a resculpt) did on some sites. Nice to see a minimum of dumb EU characters, but it would be nice to see more cool ones. Darth Caedus is the only absolute no-brainer non-buy for me (unless I buy them all to melt and recycle into tampons, which I won't do because Caedus is too stupid an idea to glorify with that). Even as much as I can say I wouldn't buy the Sidious or Bastila Shan (who I had to look up), they're both figures I could see buying if they look cool.

Devo
10-13-2009, 10:02 PM
I'd buy 21 or 22 of those. Not bad. I'd have had a lot more of Jabbas guards on it myself but so be it. Glad to see Doallyn, Taym and Weequay Skiffmaster on there. I think this as good as guarantees that they'll be made.

Phantom-like Menace
10-14-2009, 03:32 AM
Without looking up any I don't know, I would happily get the following:

Admiral Pellaeon
Bariss Offee (Please for the love of all that is holy, no softgoods)
Bastila Shan
Darth Caedus (only because he's Sith)
Darth Plagueis
Dash Rendar
Guri (SOTE: Evolutions) (about damned time)
Jocasta Nu
Joruus C'Baoth
Sgt. Doallyn
Toryn Farr

I always find I'm more interested in the EU figures. New Sulpt Han with smirk canted .007 degrees off of the cant of the previous sculpt interests me not in the least. Extra off the left that you need computer enhancement to see without behind-the-scenes documentation interests me not in the least. Just watch, since they had Jocasta Nu in the Clone Wars animated series, we'll get her there before we get her in realistic sculpt.

Kidhuman
10-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Not a bad list overall. When does voting begin?

Droid
10-14-2009, 11:51 AM
These characters didn't receive particularly strong support in a cross site comparison: Bariss Offee, Darth Caedus, Rebel Fleet Trooper.

I think Mosep appeared on 6 lists and didn't make the Top 30. Cin Drallig and Darth Sion each made 5 lists and didn't make the Top 30. I don't know how strong support was for those three characters on the lists they did make though.

I think it's a great list and much better than last time they did this. It feels like a much more open process.

I'm excited that if the line keeps going we'll likely see all of these, many of which are on my own short list for figures I'd like. Of course, I may have to vote like it's the last Legacy figure we'll ever get.

I am very torn on a vote for Bom, who I want the most of those listed, or Taym Dren-Garen, who I feel is more obscure and I've always campaigned for.

pbarnard
10-14-2009, 12:03 PM
I'm torn between Pelleon and Evazzan. That really hits me at my collecting focus. Tears me in two. Course can't wait to see how bad the ballot stuffing is for the vocal minority since they can't talk in the library.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm torn between Pelleon and Evazzan. That really hits me at my collecting focus. Tears me in two. Course can't wait to see how bad the ballot stuffing is for the vocal minority since they can't talk in the library.
Pellaeon is a boring fat Imperial officer, which is a combination that guarantees pegwarmer status. Dr. Evazan is a sorely needed upgrade of a memorable character who has dialogue and interacts with main characters in one of the most famous scenes in the entire saga.

So, it's your call. :p

El Chuxter
10-14-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't recall Pelleaon being fat. Maybe later in life, when he's the Emperor, but not when he's an Admiral.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Oh, okay. I just looked it up, and I was thinking of Zsinj. But still, Pellaeon looks an awful lot like Admiral Ozzel, and we already got that figure. Just get rid of the "fat" comment and everything still stands. :D

bigbarada
10-14-2009, 02:07 PM
1. Bom Vimdin
2. Cane Adiss
3. Cliegg Lars
4. Dr. Evazan
5. Grand Moff Tarkin (A New Hope)
6. Jaxxon
7. Rebel Fleet Trooper
8. Sgt. Doallyn
9. Sim Aloo
10. Taym Dren-Garen
11. Tzizvvt
12. Weequay Skiff Master

Well, I would be interested in 12 of these; but as far as voting is concerned, I'm torn between Dr. Evazan and the Weequay Skiff Master (both bolded in red). The figures in blue I would have no trouble voting for and will be pretty happy if they win this poll. The figures in black are ones that I would buy if done well, but don't really feel like they belong in this poll.

Aside from being a more "necessary" figure (in terms of film plot), I would vote for Evazan simply because I don't think Hasbro will make a new version without the fan support.

With Hasbro's multiple comments about Skiff Guard figures recently, I can't help but feel that it's just a matter of time before we see a Skiff Master figure. However, I would love to see the Weequay win just to further cement fan support for Skiff Guards in Hasbro's mind.

The difference being, I don't think the Weequay needs to win this poll in order to be made, but I feel that if Dr. Evazan doesn't do well, then chances are we will never see a screen accurate figure of him. So my vote might go to Evazan for that reason alone.

pbarnard
10-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Pellaeon is a boring fat Imperial officer, which is a combination that guarantees pegwarmer status. Dr. Evazan is a sorely needed upgrade of a memorable character who has dialogue and interacts with main characters in one of the most famous scenes in the entire saga.

So, it's your call. :p

And kids will really want a cripple instead?

Or let the same company try the same thing a third time because the first 2 were so accurate? Excuse me for wanting something, actually being honest about it, not stuffing ballots, and a character that plays a more integral part to the WHOLE SAGA, not just 3 seconds. IT's not like the company has a great success rate on resculpts or anything given the Hans, Lukes, and Leias to date. So thanks for deciding my vote:thumbsup:

At least I read the books and can make honest assesments on the sources that NAME EVERY BACKGROUND CHARACTER and not judge books by their covers. Any named character not called for by name is EU sourced to begin with. I'll try reading books before burning them based on their covers.

PS, no one here is a more talented writer or could write better than any EU author. Most of us lack the ability, much less the talent, to write a novel in a month or two. Course, they also have the skin to survive editorial processes and reviews something that the average person has no idea how brutal it is even in the short form.

bigbarada
10-14-2009, 02:49 PM
PS, no one here is a more talented writer or could write better than any EU author. Most of us lack the ability, much less the talent, to write a novel in a month or two. Course, they also have the skin to survive editorial processes and reviews something that the average person has no idea how brutal it is even in the short form.

I've actually read several EU novels and I have a very hard time believing that statement.

pbarnard
10-14-2009, 03:08 PM
I've actually read several EU novels and I have a very hard time believing that statement.

Prove it. 300+ reviewed, edited and revised pages by this time next month. :thumbsup::whip:

I'll even volunteer to be your editor/reviewer.

It's standard fare for series/bull pen authors. They get contracted, have about a couple of months, and have to spit it out.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Wow, holy hell, calm down, Paul. I was just trying to kid around, not insult you or the EU. You said you had a hard time deciding between Pellaeon and Evazan, and I made a joke. We're talking about toys based on movies and comic books. Lighten up.

bigbarada
10-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Prove it. 300+ reviewed, edited and revised pages by this time next month. :thumbsup::whip:

I'll even volunteer to be your editor/reviewer.

It's standard fare for series/bull pen authors. They get contracted, have about a couple of months, and have to spit it out.

Did I say that I was more talented than the EU writers? No, I just said that I had a hard time believing your statement that NO ONE on SSG was as talented as the EU writers. It's a blanket statement that's a bit ridiculous and more than a little malicious.

I don't buy the claim that Star Wars EU writers are the most talented writers around. If that were the case, then they would be able to make a living off of their own ideas, instead of spending their entire career writing about someone else's ideas.

pbarnard
10-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Wow, holy hell, calm down, Paul. I was just trying to kid around, not insult you or the EU. You said you had a hard time deciding between Pellaeon and Evazan, and I made a joke. We're talking about toys based on movies and comic books. Lighten up.

I'm sick of the EU bashing around here by people who either gave up or have never tried, and am particularly bitter about a certain game developer costing me a different writing credit (which is not your fault he didn't want to make the stats for the material I wrote under deadline), as well as having to redo everything from the past 6 months in 2 (before I take time off for the baby arrival) because a reviewer said something when we mentioned changing an optical device here at work (my boss said much worse things, and I've never seen her swear before). And you're right, if I'm going to hate, I should hate Jocasta Nu. Thanks for reminding me of that. :love: (this is the moment we all hug and dance naked while singing around a fire)

But there is evidence that Hasbro screws up resculpts all the time, otherwise they would've stopped tweaking Vader, Han, Luke etc a long time ago. So it did help me focus my vote, even if taken wrongly. Plus depending on if they make him just captain or admiral or grand admiral won't matter too much to me, because it completes the Thrawn/Karrde/Mara factor as well as probably would spur the creation of a C'boath or Noghri to make a more logical comic pack set up (which will than become a Walmart exclusive and languish in obscurity...careful what I wish for). Evazan will get to eventually because it seems that Hasbro likes to churn out a wave of Cantina characters annually now. So that seems like a wasted vote to me now. So, there's logic in the rear view mirror.

So yeah, Pelleon could be seen as getting a 2 for 1 deal.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Voting (http://www.innovativenethelp.com/wizard/tf_sw/index.php) has now begun!

They have a picture of Palpatine's Empire declaration outfit instead of his senate one. Hopefully that won't confuse people. Anyway, even though I bet they'll make Cliegg eventually, he's still the one that pops out at me of being in the most need of being made, so I'll follow my sig line. :D

Blue2th
10-14-2009, 10:31 PM
I voted... siwwy wabbitt ;)

I didn't try it, being very vocal about ballot stuffing (I don't want to be a hypocrite) but what's to stop anyone from voting numerous times?
Anybody tried voting twice to see what the system does?

sonofsokol
10-14-2009, 10:54 PM
I voted and then I asked my son who he would want to see get a new figure. After looking over the pics he decided to vote for Kitster and Wald. I entered different email addresses for each vote, but since entering an email is optional I doubt it made any difference. After each vote it gave the same message of "You have voted successfully!" in red at the top. I figured it wasn't really cheating/dishonest/evil since it was votes from 2 different Star Wars Fans for 2 different choices.

Who knows, maybe they'll look for duplicate IP addresses and disallow all the duplicates, though that seems like it would be a lot of work or maybe not, who knows.:confused:

Devo
10-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Hasbro themselves mentioned the Weequay skiffmaster as one of their personal 'fans choices' if memory serves. While glad to hear that it means I'm prioritising the jabba henchman they might less prefer to make - the human Taym Dren Garen. And for me it was between him and Toryn Farr. Echo base is my other favourite Star Wars setting and she too is a mere human but she is also what Hasbro would probably call a 'non-aggressive' which would seem to lessen her chances. Still I went for Taym as it brings the sailbarge combatants closer to completion - that is after all where Hasbro have been focussing so far and not the skiffs. Weequay skiffmaster and Sgt Doallyn were likely already on their own list.

TheDarthVader
10-15-2009, 12:01 AM
I went to the site and voted for cane addiss. =) sim aloo was second on my mind.

sebillba
10-15-2009, 07:26 AM
I've voted! No prizes for guessing who for. Some may see Bom as a wasted vote, as Hasbro have already said they hope to get to him in the next couple of years, but they've also said there will be no ANH wave next year, so it will be at least 2011, and who knows if the Legacy line will still be going by then. If the line was cancelled tomorrow, he would be the one figure I would most regret not having in my collection, so he has to get my vote.

If multiple voting is allowed, I think we all know who will be going crazy voting for the same elderly jedi. :rolleyes:

Darth Jax
10-15-2009, 08:52 AM
since there is really only 2 choices i see on the list that won't be made without winning, i voted for one of them. all the others (including geriatrics) have an excellent choice of appearing in plastic.

Cane_Adiss
10-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Take a wild guess who I voted for.:thumbsup:

JediTricks
10-15-2009, 05:50 PM
That list is ok, I'm not as annoyed as I was with the first ToyFare fans choice poll, that's for sure.

As for figures I'd definitely get, there aren't all that many, but there are several more that are "maybe" figures. Almost every figure that's on my "definitely" list are resculpts though.

For my vote, I'm really not sure. I'm totally torn between Guri and Dash, but I'd also like a new Tarkin and Evazan, a new RFT, and Weequay.

Ah, I forgot how those entirely worthless resculpts (in the case of the Rebel, resculpt of a headswap of a resculpt of a resculpt) did on some sites. IMO, the Rebel Fleet Trooper body we have now sucks and needs an update, plus doing it as Pello Scrambas would be an awesome way to get that first person we see in Star Wars.

And that first Dash Rendar figure sucks, he was too cool a character in the game to deserve that turd of a figure.

I went with Guri over Dash, those were my only 2 real choices once I saw the voting. It came down to the fact that I've been saying I want a Guri figure since I started on this site, and it just has longer term credibility.

El Chuxter
10-15-2009, 05:55 PM
You think the Rebel Fleet Trooper from a couple years back is so bad that it needs a resculpt before new characters are made? I remember everyone going on about how great he was, and that was, what, maybe three or four years back? A dedicated Pellos Scramble would be cool, but I don't think I could bite on another generic Fleet Trooper.

I'd take Guri over Dash any day. The only way I'd get Dash would be if he were in a 2-pack with Guri. He was lousy in the book, such a loser that that POS figure is actually too good for him, IMHO.

El Chuxter
10-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Sorry for the double, but who wrote the text for these choices? Use of the term "bad a**" is not exactly the family-friendly approach normally seen in SW. Barriss has had "figureS" already? Under what justification would "Apailana...get packed with another Naboo character"? And thanks for the Legacy spoiler (not that I plan to read it, but some folks might).

Typical Toyfare stupidity and BS. I'll vote once I decide whether it's better to show support for Jaxxon or have some say in what figure will actually get made, but this reminds me of why everyone I know dropped that rag ages ago.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-15-2009, 07:57 PM
You think the Rebel Fleet Trooper from a couple years back is so bad that it needs a resculpt before new characters are made? I remember everyone going on about how great he was, and that was, what, maybe three or four years back? A dedicated Pellos Scramble would be cool, but I don't think I could bite on another generic Fleet Trooper.

The Rebel Fleet Trooper (http://www.rebelscum.com/POTJrebtrooper.asp) was from 2001, and has been repacked with different head sculpts many times since then, and repainted for a comic pack. It was good for its time, but they could do a lot better now. That being said, it isn't one I would vote for in this poll.

Obsession is Nute
10-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Ah, I forgot how those entirely worthless resculpts (in the case of the Rebel, resculpt of a headswap of a resculpt of a resculpt) did on some sites. Nice to see a minimum of dumb EU characters, but it would be nice to see more cool ones. Darth Caedus is the only absolute no-brainer non-buy for me (unless I buy them all to melt and recycle into tampons, which I won't do because Caedus is too stupid an idea to glorify with that). Even as much as I can say I wouldn't buy the Sidious or Bastila Shan (who I had to look up), they're both figures I could see buying if they look cool.

Agreed on Caedus.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Here is the breakdown by source. I'll probably vote for an EU figure, most like Bastila Shan, Guri, or Joruus C'Baoth. Pellaeon is a figure I really want, but not as much as those three. I've not read anything with Caedus, Plagueis or Jaxxon, and Dash Rendar would be a resculpt.

EU
Admiral Pellaeon
Bastila Shan
Darth Caedus
Darth Plagueis
Dash Rendar
Guri (SOTE: Evolutions)
Jaxxon
Joruus C'Baoth

None of the TPM figures rise to the level of the EU figures I want.

TPM
Ben Quadinaros
Kister and Wald (2-Pack)
Tey How

Cliegg is one I might consider voting for. Voting for Jocasta Nu here might be the best chance we'll have to get her, but I don't think I want her more than the other ones I want. Barriss Offee would be a welcome resculpt. I disagree with Phantom-Like Menace's wish that she shouldn't have soft goods, because I don't want plastic limiting her movement.

AOTC
Bariss Offee
Cliegg Lars
Cordé
Dormé
Jocasta Nu
Queen Jamillia

For ROTS, Sidious would be okay, but I'd rather have the Office Duel version.

ROTS
Darth Sidious (Senate Duel)
Queen Apailana

The only new ones in ANH would be Bom Vimdin, which they are likely to do anyway, and Tzizvvt, which doesn't interest me as much. Dr. Evazan is one resculpt I might consider voting for.

ANH
Bom Vimdin
Dr. Evazan
Grand Moff Tarkin (A New Hope)
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Tzizvvt

Toryn Farr is a figure I'd like to see, but not as much as others.

ESB
Toryn Farr

Jabba's palace or the skiff guards doesn't fascinate me as much as the Cantina. I had to watch the palace scenes over and over before I finally saw a brief glimpse of Cane Adiss. While I have some interest in these figures, none would be close to my top choice.

ROTJ
Cane Adiss
Sgt. Doallyn
Sim Aloo
Taym Dren-Garen
Weequay Skiff Master

Kidhuman
10-19-2009, 09:29 AM
when does voting start?

Devo
10-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Its already started. Seems to be no restrictions on how many times you can vote but I voted only once for Taym Dren Garen.

Obsession is Nute
10-20-2009, 12:09 AM
I thought long and hard about my vote. Normally, I try to vote strategically. There are a number of great figures on the list, in fact, I would like to see the majority of them made.

However, the more I reflected, I came to the conclusion that I can't take anything for granted. Just "assuming" a figure will get made is a dangerous proposition this day and age.

I worry about the continuance of the Comic 2-packs. I love em' but I know in my area they haven't moved at all, this entire year. We have Thrawn and Xizor all over the place (I would have thought those two would have been popular). Anywhoo, in days done by, I would have assumed Guri would have been made because she is a fan fav. and an action oriented character. These days I am not so certain.

I voted for Guri.

Kidhuman
10-20-2009, 08:35 AM
NVM Found the link. I voted for Pallaeon

JediTricks
10-22-2009, 03:09 PM
You think the Rebel Fleet Trooper from a couple years back is so bad that it needs a resculpt before new characters are made? I remember everyone going on about how great he was, and that was, what, maybe three or four years back? A dedicated Pellos Scramble would be cool, but I don't think I could bite on another generic Fleet Trooper.What are you talking about? The last sculpt of the RFT was in the POTJ line from 8 years ago which has little arm articulation, a specific sculpt, no waist articulation, and big bulky swivel knees. This thing:
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTJrebtrooper.asp
Since then, the only RFTs we've gotten have been rehashes of that body with a new head and helmet, and those helmets haven't even been that accurate.

El Chuxter
10-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Eight years? No kidding? Hmm, looks like you're not kidding. All this stuff is blurring together. Still, I don't see him as a high priority; everyone loved him and raved about him when he was released, and it's only with the overuse of ball joints (really, Malakili with 60 points of articulation?) that people are deciding he's no good. He works just fine, and I'd not buy a new one.

Last_Call
10-23-2009, 05:52 PM
Bariss Offee & Jocasta Nu for sure.
Darth Plagueis & Darth Sidious (Senate Duel) if they look decent.
:thumbsup:

bigbarada
10-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Eight years? No kidding? Hmm, looks like you're not kidding. All this stuff is blurring together. Still, I don't see him as a high priority; everyone loved him and raved about him when he was released, and it's only with the overuse of ball joints (really, Malakili with 60 points of articulation?) that people are deciding he's no good. He works just fine, and I'd not buy a new one.

Actually, I could never get mine to stand on his own and I bought just about every incarnation of the figure, so there is a real problem with the articulation. I would definitely be happy to see an all-new super-articulated version, but I don't think he belongs on the Fans' Choice poll any more than the Imperial Scanning Crew Trooper who won a few years back.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Hasbro has essentially confirmed that they want to update Barriss Offee, Dr. Evazan, and the Rebel Fleet Trooper in different sites' Q&A today, so there's really no reason to vote for any of them.

El Chuxter
10-23-2009, 06:50 PM
We should suggest some bizarre twist on the Fan's Choice, where we get to vote on a totally random celebrity and an "army builder" for them to combine into a figure. Sorta like their Ryan Styles Rebel Tech, Quentin Tarantino Honor Guard and AT-AT Commander, etc.

Would you prefer Barack Obama as a Stormtrooper, Carrot Top as a Naboo Soldier, Steve Buscemi as a Moisture Farmer, or Barry White as an Imperial Officer?

Darth Jax
10-23-2009, 07:25 PM
carrot top would be a throwback to the good ol days of figs on roids.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Actually, I could never get mine to stand on his own and I bought just about every incarnation of the figure, so there is a real problem with the articulation. I would definitely be happy to see an all-new super-articulated version, but I don't think he belongs on the Fans' Choice poll any more than the Imperial Scanning Crew Trooper who won a few years back.
It's been a while since I've tried standing or posing one, but I can't recall having trouble with him standing. I know the kneeling position that they were kind of designed to do never worked well for me. Recently, I had the version from the comic pack out and I know I had trouble getting that one to stand.

IG 8D8
10-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Kitster and Wald got my vote. It's 2 choices in one and they'd look great in a pod race diorama.

many of these would be nice to see made

I don't think it would be too hard to make a custom Cane Adiss, buy two toy giraffes, glue them together and remove some of their features.

El Chuxter
10-24-2009, 11:21 AM
Hasbro pretty much said in the Q&A: if you want Jaxxon, you'd better hope he wins. Just saying.

JediTricks
10-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Eight years? No kidding? Hmm, looks like you're not kidding. All this stuff is blurring together. Still, I don't see him as a high priority; everyone loved him and raved about him when he was released, and it's only with the overuse of ball joints (really, Malakili with 60 points of articulation?) that people are deciding he's no good. He works just fine, and I'd not buy a new one.Actually, most folks complained about this figure when it first came out, then just forgot about ANH entirely.

bigbarada
10-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Hasbro pretty much said in the Q&A: if you want Jaxxon, you'd better hope he wins. Just saying.

Good thing I voted ten times for him. :yes:

Kidhuman
10-27-2009, 09:16 AM
Wasnt the RFT updated in the BP a bit? I recall it being different than the 2001 release.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-27-2009, 09:34 AM
Wasnt the RFT updated in the BP a bit? I recall it being different than the 2001 release.

According to this (http://www.rebelscum.com/tacBPtantiveIV.asp), they have new heads and removable helmets.

JediTricks
10-30-2009, 04:18 AM
According to this (http://www.rebelscum.com/tacBPtantiveIV.asp), they have new heads and removable helmets.
Right, same body with the same "arms that come together when raised but not really" thing. :p

El Chuxter
10-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Man, it looks like they didn't even try the most rudimentary ways to keep people from voting multiple times. Hello, Jocasta Nu Fan Choice Figure.

JediTricks
10-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Since we can't see results, there's no way to know actually.