PDA

View Full Version : What gentle giant mini busts did you get today ?

hansoloist
10-15-2009, 10:41 PM
What gentle giant mini busts did you get today ?

sith_killer_99
10-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Umm....none.lol

Jayspawn
10-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Haha, GG ships so infrequently this would be a dead topic by if it were kept up by GG's release schedule.

Jayspawn
11-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Got the Shocktrooper Bust in the mail today. Won him off Ebay for a reasonable price. Waiting on an AT-AT Driver Bust that I traded another collector for.

bobafrett
11-26-2009, 01:28 AM
I got the 2 pack Jawa's. I've wanted them for a long, long time. Drooled over them everytime I went to this little collectors store, now the place is closing the doors, so I pulled the trigger and they are now mine.

Jayspawn
11-26-2009, 07:20 PM
The Jawa Bust set is a god one! Amazing detail on the droid parts.

Val Da Car
12-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Picked up the Holo Qui Gon in the last PGM sale...it should be here Tuesday so I will know if it's a promo or low #

sergiurusu
12-17-2009, 07:54 AM
not a bust but still Gentle Giant: Slave Leia accessory pack mini-statue, she is really cool for the size (if anyone is interested in Jabba's arms and hookah pipe please let me know)

Jayspawn
12-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Nice pickup Serg! I just got the illusive AT-AT Driver minibust on a good trade with another collector.

Been meaning to pickup the Slave Leia accessory set to go along with my GG Jabba. He's still in storage but I'm hoping for an awesome setup hopefully this year.

sergiurusu
12-18-2009, 01:42 AM
Thanks Jay, she is a nice statue despite the small size.

Val Da Car
12-18-2009, 01:56 AM
Holo Qui Gon arrived (#10) from the last PGM sale.

Got a confirmation that Rex shipped and he is due Dec 23rd

Jayspawn
12-23-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks Jay, she is a nice statue despite the small size.

I ordered the Leia set whilest on sale at GG. Gonna see if Oola & Leia will both sit with Jabba. He needs his hooka anyway.

Also received the YakFace and Captain Rex minibusts just in time for Christmas. I havn't opened the boxes yet -but that's whats in them.

sergiurusu
12-24-2009, 04:07 AM
I ordered the Leia set whilest on sale at GG. Gonna see if Oola & Leia will both sit with Jabba. He needs his hooka anyway.

Also received the YakFace and Captain Rex minibusts just in time for Christmas. I havn't opened the boxes yet -but that's whats in them.

My tiny Leia was also on sale. Sale is always good :thumbsup:

bobafrett
01-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Entertainment Earth had the Tusken on clearance for $29, so I ordered one. I might regret not having ordered a second one, but I will have to wait and see. They have both the Gaffi stick and the rifle. I couldn't tell by the pictures if the arms interchange similar to the Stormtroopers or not. EE also had Admiral Ackabar on clearance for about $33, so I ordered one of the fishhead.

Turbowars
01-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Entertainment Earth had the Tusken on clearance for $29, so I ordered one. I might regret not having ordered a second one, but I will have to wait and see. They have both the Gaffi stick and the rifle. I couldn't tell by the pictures if the arms interchange similar to the Stormtroopers or not. EE also had Admiral Ackabar on clearance for about $33, so I ordered one of the fishhead.You should had bought 2. There's 2 heads, 2 weapons, 2 pairs of arms and ONE torso with every bust.

dr_evazan22
01-17-2010, 12:22 PM
On Thurs I got my Scorch - Republic Commando bust.

I just renewed my GG Collectors Club subscription, but I wonder what the heck is going on over at that company. I think it would be pretty nice if they had a greater focus on customer satisfaction... You get an email from them saying so-and-so is available for preorder and you can either never find the item or the link doesn't work.

Oh well... Its my own fault. I guess as long as they produce some good looking military busts I'll buy. I think I've had enough of the main characters.

bobafrett
01-19-2010, 08:05 PM
You should had bought 2. There's 2 heads, 2 weapons, 2 pairs of arms and ONE torso with every bust.

I know now. mine arrived just the other day, and I must say I regret not picking up a second Tusken bust. I also got the Admiral Ackabar bust.

Jayspawn
01-28-2010, 12:37 PM
The Ackbar bust is one of their best -excellent detail.

I have the Snowtrooper bust on preorder from an Ebay seller. Should be shipping soon.

Jayspawn
02-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Recieved the Snowtrooper and Stormtrooper Commander in the mail this last week. Both reallly good pieces. Can't wait to have my collection redisplayed someday.

dr_evazan22
02-10-2010, 11:44 AM
The stormie commander is from TFU, is that right?

Definitely want to get the snowie!

Why'd you have to take down your collection?

Jayspawn
02-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Yes its the Stormie from TFU. While I don't came much for TFU I'm a big Stormie fan.

I bought my 1st house this last year and had to put everything into storage. My Collection/ basement/ Man Cave is slowly under construction. Colorado is unfortunatly not the place to get display cases and materials.

dr_evazan22
02-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Congrats on the house. I have about half of my stuff boxed right now too; I just have too much. I need to think about culling some of it, selling some. Definitely past the point of trying to get everything.