PDA

View Full Version : Evolution sets $12 at Walmart

IG 8D8
10-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Don't know how big of a deal it is, but I saw the rebel pilots set and one other one on sale today.

bobafrett
10-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Don't know how big of a deal it is, but I saw the rebel pilots set and one other one on sale today.

Ours are still at full price, this might be something just at your local store.

Old Fossil
10-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Cool! Might be something to watch out for. Usually, though, clearance toys usually aren't that deeply discounted, at least not at my local WM's.

El Chuxter
10-21-2009, 12:41 AM
Target does their clearances at the national level, though sometimes the actual dates the prices are updated vary from store to store. (Store level clearances at Target aren't common, and usually involve a sticker that says "As Is," though the item clearly isn't damaged. They have amazing sales in electronics of that sort; for instance, I got an entire season of The Brak Show for $3.47.)

Wal-Mart almost always clearances items at the store level, which is why there's no consistency. That crappy exclusive Bryan Adams album is the only thing they seem to have ever clearanced on a widespread, consistent level, and they still can't get rid of it.

LTBasker
10-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Even at Target, it seems like nothing goes on clearance around here. I'd love to grab the Rebel Pilots packs at $12, but yeah, highly unlikely that clearance'll hit the local wal-marts.

wampaslayr
10-21-2009, 02:14 AM
My local Walmart had Legends figures priced at $4.00 each. I don't know if all Walmarts are selling the Legends figs at that price but it might be worth checking out especially if there are army builders who need more sandtroopers or super battle droids. Now that Walmart is getting rid of this older stock, maybe now we'll start seeing new product on the shelves very soon.

DarkArtist
10-21-2009, 07:36 AM

would love to get the Imperial Pilots and Commandos sets for army building, about 3 of each for tropp building but my Walmart is still at the $26 mark. have to keep my eyes open.

My local Walmart had Legends figures priced at $4.00 each. I don't know if all Walmarts are selling the Legends figs at that price but it might be worth checking out especially if there are army builders who need more sandtroopers or super battle droids. Now that Walmart is getting rid of this older stock, maybe now we'll start seeing new product on the shelves very soon.

would love to stock up on some more troopers and droids but it's still full price for me at Walmart.

although i would love to see new product on the shelves.... going through withdrawals of no new merchandise on the pegs and trying to avoid having to order complete waves from HTS and other online dealers. I enjoy the hunt of finding the figures

DarkArtist
10-22-2009, 01:23 PM
no such luck by me, prices still ringing up at $26 a pop.

wampaslayr
10-22-2009, 01:44 PM

I checked another Walmart in my area and the Evolutions and figures are all still full price, so I guess it's going to be hit or miss on the clearance prices depending on the store.

morpheus282
10-22-2009, 08:07 PM
I haven't seen the evolution sets on the shelf for almost two weeks now and my last Wal-Mart runs showed everything as full price. I'll probably stop in at least one store this weekend, hopefully something will be reduced. I'd even buy another Plo Koon for $4.